XcollegeboiX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How do you know........

How much weight you can lift in a gym. I just joined one close to me, and have a workout routin planneded and all, but like how much weight should i incorporate with each workout, and how do i find this out. Also should i take the supplement i'musing before i workout or after. If ne1 could help me i'd appreciate it
    Thanks
    E

Jonah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Use weight that would allow you to do 8-12 reps on each excercise, that's a good starting point. If you can do more than 12 reps easily, it's most likely not enough weight.

It depends on what supplement you're using. If it's a multi-vitamin, take it once daily with your meal.

If it's creatine, you can take it before or after your workout, people have different opinions on when you should.

If it's protein, it works best if you take it directly after your workout. You should also be getting a lot of protein thoughout the day also.
    Shall not the Judge of all Earth do right?

Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To find out what weight you need to use, you just need to basicly mess around with the weights for a while. Like put on the wieght that you think you can do, than adjust it to the point where you can do 8-12 reps or so. Eventually you won't need to do that, you'll just know what to do.
    I rep back.

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."

-Gen. H. Norman Schwartzkopf

Registered User Matthew Shepard's Avatar
    Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Wrestler12321
    To find out what weight you need to use, you just need to basicly mess around with the weights for a while. Like put on the wieght that you think you can do, than adjust it to the point where you can do 8-12 reps or so. Eventually you won't need to do that, you'll just know what to do.
    RIP Matthew Shepard--gone but NEVER forgotten!

Check Out My Transformation Photos! (305lb-159lb) : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152603323&p=1043189043&viewfull=1#post1043189043