ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

My diet helpi'm gaining to much fat...

Lately I been doing this for diet Goalis to gain muscle i'm at about 175lbs right now but i'm gaining so much fat in my midsection it's not even funny , ok i'm exagerating but it's not good heres my diet

7:30am Breakfast
    GO Lean Cereal with 500 mil of milk, 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 2 slices of cheese, multi vit

12:00Lunch at school (i have 2 1/2 hour classes so i can't eat in between)
    Penuts/milk ham and cheese sandwitch

4:00 PM 3 patatoes, 5 eggs, 500mil of milk
    MWF workout
    6:00 Pm 2 scoops of whey/milk also PWO shake

8:00- 8:30 fish or chicken with brown or white rice, banana water multi vit

10:00-10:30 3 slices of Whole wheat bread, 3 slices of cheese 2 slices of ham, 500mil of milk

11:30-12:00 2 cubic inches of Cheese, 2 cups of MIlk, 1 spn Penut butter, 2 slices whole

This is what i have on a normal day push everything down a half hour or so if it's a work out day.

i'm getting stronger but i'm gaining to much fat please help me a bit

aslo i'm going through problems where i really can't find a job and where moving out of this apartment so i can't spend alot of money on food so it sucks...

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    That looks like an awful lot of carbs, but if you figure out the macros, you can see for yourself.

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol..

stop eating a loaf of bread every day?

ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    lol..

stop eating a loaf of bread every day?
    ya ya i know it's a ton of carbs but what oculd i take out and put in, i want to keep my calories up

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    take out 5 total pieces of bread and then monitor your weight from there.

Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    take out 5 total pieces of bread and then monitor your weight from there.
    lol thinking about it i do have a topn of bread in there...

also guy i'm going to be honest last week i had chineese food, a slice of pizza and some fried eggs/ ham

Thanks for the quick reply's guy btw

D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Throw all your foods into fitday.com. It's an awesome website that allows you to see how many calories, g's of fat/prot/carbs each food contains and gives you percent ratios of your diet. If you know how many cals you need to be taking in, and to what ratios, then use that website to adjust your diet.
    Superdrol/Prostanozol log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=701021

[QUOTE=D-Railed;64285443]

never mind thats a whole cup of eggs sorry
    Last edited by ThatArmyKid; 07-28-2007 at 10:14 PM.

D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ThatArmyKid View Post
    that website says i get this when i eat a boild egg
    so a egg is over 100 cals didn't know and i thought so i'm eating to much cals then? 5 eggs each like 200 plus cals like 1000+ cals right there

Nutrition Facts

Amount Per 1 cup
    Calories 209.96
    Calories from Fat 129.35

% Daily Value *
    Total Fat 14.37g 22%
    Saturated Fat 4.43g 22%
    Polyunsaturated Fat 1.92g
    Monounsaturated Fat 5.52g
    Cholesterol 574.34mg 191%
    Sodium 377.97mg 16%
    Potassium 170.72mg 5%
    Total Carbohydrate 1.52g 1%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Protein 17.04g 34%
    Thats' for one cup of eggs, not one egg.

Do you know how many cals you should be taking in per day?

Originally Posted by D-Railed View Post
    Thats' for one cup of eggs, not one egg.

Do you know how many cals you should be taking in per day?
    no but i try my best to eat as much and as clean as i can and it's been working well up until this fat gain

Originally Posted by ThatArmyKid View Post
    no but i try my best to eat as much and as clean as i can and it's been working well up until this fat gain
    K, well that's gonna be your problem right there.

You need to figure out your BMR (type in google BMR Calculator), then you add it into the Harris Benedict formula (google again), and that is your maintainence cals. Then add about 300 cals to that. That would be a good number to do a light bulk without too much fat gain. Just use the website to figure out how many cals are in your diet. and keep you protein between 1.5-3g per pound of body weight. You do know though that with a bulk you will gain some fat. You have to cycle, bulk then cut. It is very ineffecient and slow to build muscle and no fat.

Originally Posted by D-Railed View Post
    K, well that's gonna be your problem right there.

You need to figure out your BMR (type in google BMR Calculator), then you add it into the Harris Benedict formula (google again), and that is your maintainence cals. Then add about 300 cals to that. That would be a good number to do a light bulk without too much fat gain. Just use the website to figure out how many cals are in your diet. and keep you protein between 1.5-3g per pound of body weight. You do know though that with a bulk you will gain some fat. You have to cycle, bulk then cut. It is very ineffecient and slow to build muscle and no fat.
    thanks ill go find out exactly how much cals i need and everything and get back here tommorow rep you for the help

just waned to say i been dieting pretty clean lately and haven't been eating much carbs after dinner (except yesterday),i'm pretty much bak to normal and my lift have be going up

edit here what i'm eating now

this is the last big meal before bed and it's chicken(2 small drumbs and a thigh) milk 500mil, cheese 5 slices(2 cubic inches patatoe cheese)\

then before bed ill have 500mil of milk mutl vit and more cheese
    Last edited by ThatArmyKid; 08-20-2007 at 08:31 PM.

gettinfit26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettinfit26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettinfit26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettinfit26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettinfit26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettinfit26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettinfit26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettinfit26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettinfit26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettinfit26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gettinfit26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    [QUOTE=Aindreas;64280173]That looks like an awful lot of carbs, but if you figure out the macros, you can see for yourself.[/QUOT

Way too many carbs. Up ur protein

[QUOTE=gettinfit26;71207483]
    Originally Posted by Aindreas View Post
    That looks like an awful lot of carbs, but if you figure out the macros, you can see for yourself.[/QUOT

Way too many carbs. Up ur protein
    read my latest post

Mirin that you're aware ricekiller's Avatar
    ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    umm lasagna is high calorie fairly low carb compared to a loaf of bread
    weight gainer shake
    brown rice
    chicken
    tuna
    find a bread thats lower in carbs?lol