Rather Be Mountain Biking billwilliams70's Avatar
    billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Introduction & Protien Powder Question.

Hey, what's everyone's favorite/best Protein Powder? I currently take Designer Whey (Chocolate).

I take two scoops with 8oz of skim milk each moring and that's all.

I'm just getting started. I'm 32 years old. Trying to go from my current weight (205) to about 190-195. When I reach that weight, I will begin to lift for mass. I know I very well may end up back at my current weight of 205, but I want to lose the body fat first. I currently take Hydroxycut (I know of the altered photos produced by Muscletech) and it seems to be working. With little aerobic activity I have lost about 12 pounds since late March to late May. The little aerobic activity is that I walk for about 30 minutes each morning. I am in the Army, but have a physical profile due to an arthritic hip. I gives me problems every now and them, so I am limited to walking. I'm rambling.

I guess what I'm gettin' at here is this: Hi!

Bill
    Matthew 10:39 - He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

Mark 11:22 - So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God.

Luke 6:32 - But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them.

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well hello and welcome, as well as way to go! It's great to see new people around here who are serious about health and nutrition and aren't just here to terrorize the regular board-goers (you know who you are).

Only things I'd suggest is change to Optimum Whey protein just because it's cheaper. Hydroxycut is a good product, possibly the only good one to come out of the m-tech labs, mostly because it's hard to screw up. And congratulations on your weight loss, it has to be very difficult to lose weight and not be able to do much cardio, so congratulations again twice over!