michael07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michael07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michael07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michael07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michael07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michael07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michael07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michael07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michael07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michael07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michael07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

bread while cutting

how much bread should i eat while cutting? i eat about 4-6 pieces a day but none after 7pm but other people just say cut it out altogether.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by michael07 View Post
    how much bread should i eat while cutting? i eat about 4-6 pieces a day but none after 7pm but other people just say cut it out altogether.
    1. Carbs at night don't make you fat, excess calories do.

2. Eat what fits into your macros. Some take in more or less than others depending on how your body reacts to carbs.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Carbs at night will not make you fat,but the insulin release from carbs can have some consequences on fat storage at night,but let's say you didn't hit your carbs for the day,eat them at any time,no problem...

chris_h1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_h1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_h1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_h1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_h1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_h1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_h1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_h1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_h1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_h1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_h1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i cutt bread out of my diet whilst cutting
    its no good 4u
    and it bloats u !

have yo ever put a piece of bread into a bowl of water ,this is what happens inside your stomach
    train 2 gain

bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigphishy56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by chris_h1 View Post
    its no good 4u
    and it bloats u !

have yo ever put a piece of bread into a bowl of water ,this is what happens inside your stomach
    why is it not good for you? I don't know what's wrong with your stomach, but i've never felt bloated from bread (unless of course i ate a crap load of it in one sitting). Wheat bread is loaded with nutrients and is a good source of fiber. There is no reason not to eat it.

Hard work and Willpower! TourMaline's Avatar
    TourMaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) TourMaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) TourMaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) TourMaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) TourMaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) TourMaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) TourMaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) TourMaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) TourMaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) TourMaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) TourMaline is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If bread fits into your macros, and you get a lower GI variety, I dont see a problem? Those flax/rye/spelt varieties have pretty good macros- some with >10 grams of protein and 5-10 grams of fibre per serve.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bread may be bad because it contains HFCS, but IMO its a great complex carb.. sure people say cut it, but if carbs fit into ur macros anytime of the day take them down.. sure a small insulin spike before bed may not be what u want before the sack but excess cals like posted above will make you gain weight / add fat

bread is fine its a great complex carb.. eat up and enjoy..

if 4-6 is all u get from ur complex carbs i suggest getting some brown rice, sweet potatoes, or oatmeal in ur diet

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can cut while eating bread my god people, and its not like people are eating white bread, whole grain or multigrain bread is fine. We are not sednentary people we do exercise, eat clean and enjoy bread. The little bit of HFCS will not make a damn bit of difference

Originally Posted by chris_h1 View Post
    its no good 4u
    and it bloats u !

Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
    You can cut while eating bread my god people, and its not like people are eating white bread, whole grain or multigrain bread is fine. We are not sednentary people we do exercise, eat clean and enjoy bread. The little bit of HFCS will not make a damn bit of difference
    at least someone else understands.. i dont see why its so downplayed.. oo maybe 1g of sugar! wow thats really going to kill you coming from a complex carb! jeez eat and enjoy ur sandwiches and bread