Closed Thread
Page 90 of 340 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,700 of 10171
    The-Iron-Sloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Iron-Sloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Iron-Sloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Iron-Sloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Iron-Sloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Iron-Sloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Iron-Sloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Iron-Sloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Iron-Sloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Iron-Sloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The-Iron-Sloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had to skip week 5 of my first cycle due to a bout of food poisoning. I wasn't able to eat properly all week and had to really force feed myself to even get over 2000 cals.

I'm ready to get back at it this week but I'm not sure what the best approach it. Should I start week one again, slightly increasing the weights on the exercises I passed comfortably.

Or should I just go for week 5 this week? I'm thinking it might be a bit tough after such a debilatating week last week.

the bulking newbie beeeyandizzle's Avatar
    beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    week 3, heavy day. i failed the second set of 10 for the bench press. (and i tried very hard not to fail, but i just couldn't do it.) how do i play out the rest of the cycle? should I move down to the previous weight? or should i continue to use the current weight?
    Endorphin rush = feels good man

Music.Ear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Music.Ear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Music.Ear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fero4u123 View Post
    okay im looking for some advice on what to do. So I am on my 5th week of this workout doing it exactly as is. Unfortunately doing this whole time I have gained only maybe 3lbs (I'm 5' 11" and went from 139 to 142). I know, not the greatest results and I don't know whats going on. I thought I was getting enough calories and according to a calculator I used I just need to get at least 2700 calories a day to gain weight. I thought I was getting the calories and when I think about what I been eating in my mind it adds up to around 3000 calories a day.

So This time to make sure there isn't any doubt in my mind I figure I'd Make a journal of every last meal I eat each day and then add it up to make sure I am hitting my mark.

My question is this, at the end of this week ( I haven't tried pushing out 12 reps yet but I'm Pretty sure I can do it easily from the last time I worked out going to 11) should I increase the weight and start on second cycle, or should I just repeat and start back at 8 with the same weights ?

**not as important question**
    Also gaining weight seems pretty hard to me. Any advice on any additional supplements / food I should eat to throw some weight on me ?
    Currently I just use Cyto-Gainer for protein and try to eat a lot of ground beef and detour (430cal 30g protein) bars.
    If you haven't failed any of the lifts during the whole cycle so far and then you also pass on all of them on week 5, you absolutely should increase the weight 10% and start cycle 2. If you don't, you're guaranteed to stall any weight/strength gains altogether.

It's possible that you actually managed to put on 3 lbs of lean mass all together. 3/5 is .60 pounds per week (and that isn't even calculating week 12 gains yet, I assume). If you were actually able to keep up that pace, you would gain 31 pounds in twelve months. Assuming these are largely lean muscle mass gains, that would end up being quite impressive.

Besides increasing your overall calories, the only other question I have is how many grams of protein are you getting each day? If you weigh 142, you should be getting in the neighborhood of between 215-285g protein everyday, according to the general rule of thumb of 1.5-2g per pound of bodyweight. Some people start counting their overall calories, but don't single out the protein. Stack on an extra can of tuna and a couple extra glasses of milk to what you're normally doing and see how it goes during cycle 2.

Music.Ear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Music.Ear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Music.Ear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by beeeyandizzle View Post
    week 3, heavy day. i failed the second set of 10 for the bench press. (and i tried very hard not to fail, but i just couldn't do it.) how do i play out the rest of the cycle? should I move down to the previous weight? or should i continue to use the current weight?
    For your medium work out on this week 3, you will use the same weight and try to get 10 reps. You will continue to use the same weight for the rest of the cycle. When week 4 heavy day rolls around, you'll go for as many reps as you can (obviously don't go past 11). But when you start cycle 2 week 1, you'll have to do the same weight for bench as you used for cycle 1. Then you'll hope for the best, and if you get all your reps for cycle 2 bench press on every week, you'll increase the weight 10% for cycle 3.

It's no problem, man. Just keep eating lots and get enough rest.

the bulking newbie beeeyandizzle's Avatar
    beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Music.Ear View Post
    For your medium work out on this week 3, you will use the same weight and try to get 10 reps. You will continue to use the same weight for the rest of the cycle. When week 4 heavy day rolls around, you'll go for as many reps as you can (obviously don't go past 11). But when you start cycle 2 week 1, you'll have to do the same weight for bench as you used for cycle 1. Then you'll hope for the best, and if you get all your reps for cycle 2 bench press on every week, you'll increase the weight 10% for cycle 3.

It's no problem, man. Just keep eating lots and get enough rest.
    thanks for the response.

so do you mean for the medium work out this week (3) I should do 100% weight? or do you mean 90% weight?
    Endorphin rush = feels good man

Diesal777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesal777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesal777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesal777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesal777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesal777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesal777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesal777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesal777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesal777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesal777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Yeah I like it too. But I try to look at doing more than just 3 workouts per week
    Originally Posted by all pro View Post
    A Simple beginner's Routine
    You will do 3 work outs per week on non consecutive days. The first work out is your heavy work out. The second work out is your medium work out, use 10% less weight for your work sets. The final work out for the week is your lite work out, use 20% less weight.

Do a lite warm up with 1/4 of your work sets weight. Do a medium warm up with 1/2 of your work sets weight. Do 2 work sets with the same weight. Choose a starting weight and start light.

These are the seven exercises you will be starting with.

Squats
    Bench Presses
    Bent-Over Rows
    Overhead Barbell Presses
    Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
    Barbell Curls
    Calf Raises

You will be running this program on a five week cycle as follows:
    The first week do all 4 sets for 8 reps.
    The second week do all 4 sets for 9 reps.
    The third week do all 4 sets for 10 reps.
    The fourth week do all 4 sets for 11 reps.
    The fifth week do all 4 sets for 12 reps.
    If you got all of the required reps on the fifth week then increase the weight by 10% and

repeat the cycle. If you didn't get all of the reps on the fifth week then repeat the cycle with the same weight. You shouldn't need more than one minute rest between the warm up sets and you shouldn't need more than one minute thirty seconds between the work sets.
    Do some cardio and abs work on non weight training days.
    the next big thing http://www.officialmusclemass.com

thanks for the response.

so do you mean for the medium work out this week (3) I should do 100% weight? or do you mean 90% weight?
    Ahh, my fault man. Yes, it would be 90% of the weight, just like always. You would always follow the 100%, 90%, 80% format for heavy, medium, light. I thought you meant dropping down to a lighter weight for your week 4 heavy day 1 weight.

Sorry about that, I wrote that up all confusing.

YouAreFood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    okay im looking for some advice on what to do. So I am on my 5th week of this workout doing it exactly as is. Unfortunately doing this whole time I have gained only maybe 3lbs (I'm 5' 11" and went from 139 to 142). I know, not the greatest results and I don't know whats going on. I thought I was getting enough calories and according to a calculator I used I just need to get at least 2700 calories a day to gain weight. I thought I was getting the calories and when I think about what I been eating in my mind it adds up to around 3000 calories a day.

So This time to make sure there isn't any doubt in my mind I figure I'd Make a journal of every last meal I eat each day and then add it up to make sure I am hitting my mark.

My question is this, at the end of this week ( I haven't tried pushing out 12 reps yet but I'm Pretty sure I can do it easily from the last time I worked out going to 11) should I increase the weight and start on second cycle, or should I just repeat and start back at 8 with the same weights ?

Also gaining weight seems pretty hard to me. Any advice on any additional supplements / food I should eat to throw some weight on me ?
    Currently I just use Cyto-Gainer for protein and try to eat a lot of ground beef and detour (430cal 30g protein) bars.
    Just my 2 cents as a gainer beginner, I have always had a hard time gaining weight so I know how you feel about that. I usually hit the 145lbs wall where I felt like I ate and ate and I still don't gain. My main problem was not enough to eat for breakfast. I would pig out lunch, dinner and in between but without a huge breakfast I was just maintaining. My appetite is non existent when I wake up and I am in a hurry so this is what I did. I took 2/3 serving of weight gainer (Iso mass extreme gainer), 2 cups milk, a banana, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1/2 cup raw oats and blended. I drank it down on the way to work. After a hearty lunch and dinner with lots of protein (mostly beans and meat) you should be good to go. I also drink a full serving of weight gainer after dinner/ before bed. I get about 4,000 calories a day and way over what I need in protein and carbs. My body fights me and it makes me gag when I am not hungry but it works, good luck

Cobbs87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All pro. I have a couple questions about abs. I saw your advice. You recommend weight crunches/weighted crunches w/ twist. Pullovers, Pulldowns, and Knee Ups.

I am confused about what pullovers are in relation to abs. For Knee Ups do you mean hanging? Pulldowns I assume are the exercise on a cable for your upper abs.

My ab workout is..

2 x 12 Hanging Leg Raises
    2 x 12 Decline Reverse Crunches
    2 x 12 Decline Crunches
    2 x 12 Ab Pulldowns
    2 x 12 Side bends

My body fat is somewhere around 14-15%. I know you recommend closer to 20 reps for higher bf. Should I be doing 1 set of 20, because I'm pretty sure I can't do two. Also, how does one regulate progression for ab workouts? Increase reps?

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You're currently at 142. 142x20=2840. Double check how much you're eating and don't forget to adjust it as you gain weight. For the fastest weight gain adjust the calories each week. To keep fat gain to a minimum adjust the calories each 5 week cycle. You're going to have to make that call. I can't see you from here. The simplest, cheapest weight gainer is to drink 1 gallon of whole milk every day.
    For your second question, just finish the cycle. THEN up the weight.

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jdt11 View Post
    hey all pro!

i noticed there isnt any specific core work in this program. is there a reason for that? should i be doing things like hanging leg raises, exercise ball pull-ins, ab roll outs ect?
    i've heard that they are good ab exercises. ive also heard that squats and deadlifts also work out your abs. so my question is, what should i do in regards to my abs with this program?
    thanx heaps!
    O.K. I've answered this question a few hundred times. Ab work is what works best for you, done on non training days or after the work out.

Originally Posted by The-Iron-Sloth View Post
    I had to skip week 5 of my first cycle due to a bout of food poisoning. I wasn't able to eat properly all week and had to really force feed myself to even get over 2000 cals.

I'm ready to get back at it this week but I'm not sure what the best approach it. Should I start week one again, slightly increasing the weights on the exercises I passed comfortably.

Or should I just go for week 5 this week? I'm thinking it might be a bit tough after such a debilatating week last week.
    Try week 5. If it's awful repeat it and see what happens. It would really suck to have to repeat all 5 weeks.

Finish the cycle and see what happens.

Originally Posted by Cobbs87 View Post
    All pro. I have a couple questions about abs. I saw your advice. You recommend weight crunches/weighted crunches w/ twist. Pullovers, Pulldowns, and Knee Ups.

I am confused about what pullovers are in relation to abs. For Knee Ups do you mean hanging? Pulldowns I assume are the exercise on a cable for your upper abs.

My ab workout is..

2 x 12 Hanging Leg Raises
    2 x 12 Decline Reverse Crunches
    2 x 12 Decline Crunches
    2 x 12 Ab Pulldowns
    2 x 12 Side bends

My body fat is somewhere around 14-15%. I know you recommend closer to 20 reps for higher bf. Should I be doing 1 set of 20, because I'm pretty sure I can't do two. Also, how does one regulate progression for ab workouts? Increase reps?
    Most people think that pullovers only work shoulders/lats. Well your abs are under a lot and I mean A LOT of stress doing pull overs. Your abs are a huge muscle group and work in several different directions. The trick is to find the things that YOU respond best to. For me it's anything that works the lower sections. That would be leg ups and pull overs. Crunches are so-so for me. I like to cycle the reps because I do everything weighted. For a 5 week program like this start at 1 or 2x12 and each week try to add 2 reps.

fero4u123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks Music.Ear. I really hope that, is true and that I gained nothing but lean mass. That would be pretty cool. I guess I'll Go Ahead and do this week and Up weight if i Finish.

YouAreFood, your 2 cents relates to me. I kind of do the same thing lol ! I'm never really hungry when I get up and am always in a rush. I will admit that maybe my breakfast is not the best but I always thought I made up for it by pigging out at lunch and dinner and snacks in between. I'm gonna have to try that shake of yours for my mornings and if I am able to scarf it down, then that will be my breakfast for now on.

Thanks all pro. I don't know why I never thought about adjusting my calories every week for when and if I gain, that makes sense. I am still going to try and aim for 3000 calories and up the weight if everything goes well for cycle 2.

Thank You Guys for all your advice! :-) Hopefully I put some real weight on this cycle, or heck maybe I really am gaining nothing but lean mass...that would be awesome too.

Rezigrene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are there any alternate exercises that you can use for this? The gym at my college isn't all that big; I'm not going to be able to pick up a weight bar and bust out dead lifts in the middle of the floor, for example.

Are there any machine exercises you can use in place of these?

Don't flame; I'm just really limited in what I can do. If I were back home and could go to Gold's, these wouldn't be a problem for me.

redb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rezigrene View Post
    Are there any alternate exercises that you can use for this? The gym at my college isn't all that big; I'm not going to be able to pick up a weight bar and bust out dead lifts in the middle of the floor, for example.

Don't flame; I'm just really limited in what I can do. If I were back home and could go to Gold's, these wouldn't be a problem for me.
    Been discussed too many times. After this physics test I will set up a FAQ and go through this jumble of chaos.
    Use the search function.

StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Check out http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/

It gives you pretty much every alternate possible. It also includes videos of the lifts as well as the muscles it is working.

Rezigrene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StephenWA View Post
    Check out (can't quote URLS...)

It gives you pretty much every alternate possible. It also includes videos of the lifts as well as the muscles it is working.
    Ah, fantastic. Thanks.

JustWorkOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustWorkOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustWorkOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustWorkOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustWorkOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustWorkOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustWorkOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustWorkOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustWorkOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustWorkOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustWorkOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You can do most of the exercises using a machine, just look them up.
    Won't get the same results, but some is better than none.

For example you could do cable rows, and cable sldl and cable curls, etc.
    Good luck!!!
    Sign-up to Dropbox.com using my referral below and we both get an extra 250 MB free.
    So your total amount of FREE space will be 2.25 GB to start.
    It's easy to use and automatically keeps your important files and photos synced on a secured amazon server, which can be accessed from any computer, and all your computers will automatically be synced.

https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTM2NDgxOTc5

dragonballzg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good stuff

So I know people have asked a million questions about progression, and I have looked through and I'm not sure I quite found the answer to my question.

I just finished my 12 rep heavy day. First cycle.

Here is the issue I found. I failed at a couple things. I succeeded in squats but through up for the next hour (not really, but close). I was absolutely beat. I got 12 on bench, then 11 on the next one.

Bent over rows, I got 12 then 10. Now here's my issue. Every other week I have completed the reps for bent over rows and felt like I could do 5 more additionally. I can guarantee if I wasn't so fatigued from squats, I could get 2 sets of 13 or 14. If I were to do it again on light day, I could get the required reps. I feel like general fatigue caused me to fail that as well as overhead press instead of muscle fatigue.

For example, last week I got 2x11 on shoulder press. This week I got 9 then 6. I was dead.

How should I handle this. Should I test out my 10 rep max on my final light day. I'm fine with staying the same in weight if that is the correct course of action. I just feel like I failed drastically in comparison to all previous weeks.

Thanks in advance...

redb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I know people have asked a million questions about progression, and I have looked through and I'm not sure I quite found the answer to my question.

Here is the issue I found. I failed at a couple things. I succeeded in squats but through up for the next hour (not really, but close). I was absolutely beat. I got 12 on bench, then 11 on the next one.

Bent over rows, I got 12 then 10. Now here's my issue. Every other week I have completed the reps for bent over rows and felt like I could do 5 more additionally. I can guarantee if I wasn't so fatigued from squats, I could get 2 sets of 13 or 14. If I were to do it again on light day, I could get the required reps. I feel like general fatigue caused me to fail that as well as overhead press instead of muscle fatigue.

For example, last week I got 2x11 on shoulder press. This week I got 9 then 6. I was dead.

How should I handle this. Should I test out my 10 rep max on my final light day. I'm fine with staying the same in weight if that is the correct course of action. I just feel like I failed drastically in comparison to all previous weeks.

Thanks in advance...
    I have faced the same dilemma before. And what I did was move up in weight 5%. It satisfied my urge to move up in weight but its not such a big jump that you will fail again. Again this is dependent solely on how you think you can handle the weights next cycle. The general rule is if you fail, don't move up in weight. If I don't reach 12 on the heavy day I don't move up anything. If I get 10-11 on the second set I move up 5. You know your body best. I also don't know how all pro feels about me taking these liberties with his program.
    Use the search function.

Gdogs727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know you can use this routine for cutting. Do you just keep resetting the weight?? since you wont make gains and strength or size because your cutting. Because my stats are still weak but i really don't like the fat around my midsection so i would like to cut before i make any more gains and increasing body fat% with the bulk. Only bulk for three cycles so i didnt much muscle

Thanks in advance...
    REPEAT THE WEIGHT!
    You've gained strength. Endurance is lagging behind. Repeating the weight will allow for more complete recovery. More super compensation and a boost in size, strength and endurance. You're struggling due to recovery and endurance issues. Increasing the weight will probably make things worse not better.

Hard_Worker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hard_Worker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hard_Worker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hard_Worker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hard_Worker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hard_Worker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hard_Worker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hard_Worker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hard_Worker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hard_Worker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hard_Worker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gdogs727 View Post
    I know you can use this routine for cutting. Do you just keep resetting the weight?? since you wont make gains and strength or size because your cutting. Because my stats are still weak but i really don't like the fat around my midsection so i would like to cut before i make any more gains and increasing body fat% with the bulk. Only bulk for three cycles so i didnt much muscle
    If you complete all the reps at that weight, then up it. If you are getting stronger but keep resetting the weight then the intensity will no longer be there. Only reset the weight on exercises that you stall on.

Just because you are 'cutting' doesnt mean you cant gain strength particulary at beginner stage.

boconnor811 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cardio/core advice

So I just started all pro's program. and am pretty new to weights... I'm going to just be patient and follow it as it's designed. I have it setup for weights Mon, Wed, Fri. I currently play ice hockey every Tues, Thurs morning and once over the weekend for about an hour and half. Is this ample cardio in addition to the program, or should I pursue a more steady effort form of cardio like stationary bike or treadmill?

Also what types of core exercises are recommended for the off weight days, crunches, plank, any other good choices?

crymetyme619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hello all pro,
    am a beginner.......22 yrs old.....160lbs.....5'9"....bf abt 20%......i want to follow your workout but have some doubts in my mind

1)I would gain srength on this programme but if i eat below maintenance for a cut would it intervene in my strength gains? (am aiming to cut)

2)would it be advisable to do rippetoes starting strength after following your workout?

thnx a lot

Originally Posted by crymetyme619 View Post
    hello all pro,
    am a beginner.......22 yrs old.....160lbs.....5'9"....bf abt 20%......i want to follow your workout but have some doubts in my mind

1)I would gain srength on this programme but if i eat below maintenance for a cut would it intervene in my strength gains? (am aiming to cut)

2)would it be advisable to do rippetoes starting strength after following your workout?

thnx a lot
    This program is more forgiving when on a cut then ANY of the 5x5s. If you want to run a 5x5 after this program try this, http://www.wackyhq.com/madcow5x5/geo...Linear_5x5.htm

Originally Posted by all pro View Post
    REPEAT THE WEIGHT!
    You've gained strength. Endurance is lagging behind. Repeating the weight will allow for more complete recovery. More super compensation and a boost in size, strength and endurance. You're struggling due to recovery and endurance issues. Increasing the weight will probably make things worse not better.
    Good point. I can see how the endurance would continue to lag if I simply upped the weight. Is there anything else you would recommend to boost endurance. Is cardio helpful for that or would that be two different things entirely?

I've started a pretty good HIIT cardio routine lately for cutting purposes so maybe I will start to see improvement.