Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Fit_Femme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit_Femme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fit_Femme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mhp

My favorite is MHP's Macrobolic MRP in chocolate. I normally hate chocolate, but this tastes incredible. Great ratios and quality carbohydrates, 3-sourced protein, and of course EFA's.

BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000)
    What do you guys think of AST Nytro Pro-40? I just bought a few boxes from bb.com and so far so good. Taste isn't too bad in water, good in milk but way too thick and too many calories for 1 meal while I'm cutting. Will come in handy when I'm bulking I guess.

As far as quality ingredients goes how do you guys rate it? I've only seen it mentioned once in this thread without much detail.

Cheers
    It's being a part of the Red, White and Green that makes me a Rooting Machine. And when you feel my mighty Stallion, you will know you have been with a true Italian. :D

Edit Dec 2009: ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I was gay when I was 15.

baseball2234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball2234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball2234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball2234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball2234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball2234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball2234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball2234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball2234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball2234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball2234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lean mass complex. 40g carbs and 40 g protein and 2 gramds of l glutamine. tastes great

nine4hear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nine4hear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nine4hear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nine4hear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nine4hear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nine4hear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nine4hear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nine4hear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nine4hear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nine4hear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nine4hear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recently tried Muscle Milk. The stuff taste great; better than any meal replacement I've tried.

I also like Nytro Pro 40 because it has quality ingredients(3,000mg Potassium), it's a basic meal replacement that hasn't been hyped up by the media, and I trust AST to put what they say it has in it.

ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mass Dogg
    I refuse to touch MRP's unless I have absolutely no choice in the matter. For the cost they suck a$$. I would rather eat real food. And I do.

It costs $1.50, cheaper than any meal u can buy and most that u can cook...

anyway, i use the Labrada Breakfast shakes also for as soon as i wake up... I've had the Oatmeal and the blueberry, theyre both pretty good and nutritionally sound. I keep a few packets at work for some extra protein and calories just to be safe

jonr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ironmatt
    It costs $1.50, cheaper than any meal u can buy and most that u can cook...

anyway, i use the Labrada Breakfast shakes also for as soon as i wake up... I've had the Oatmeal and the blueberry, theyre both pretty good and nutritionally sound. I keep a few packets at work for some extra protein and calories just to be safe
    You can get Labrada for $1.50/packet? It's usually around $2 for me with shipping.

RayLat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Prolab Lean Mass Matrix Chocolate is great and it is high quality too.
    I like it better then Myoplex.
    I found one here cheap. I gont know if they still have it in stock.

http://www.ebestdeals.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=98559

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    True Protein custom mix with powdered oats, EFA oil, and milk or water. Here's my TP custom blend:

25% Whey Protein Isolate Ion-exchange 8.88/lb.
    25% Micellar Casein 10.50/lb.
    40% Egg White Protein 7.49/lb.
    2% Glutamine Peptides 19.55/lb.
    8% Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) 19.99/lb.
    Aminogen Subtotal $3.5
    Flavoring: Premium BSL / PC.com Chocolate Flavor System 1.10 /lb.
    Sweetner: None (plain)
    Packaging: Plastic Jug container w/FREE Scoop $0.60/lb. Subtotal $3.00
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

eventuallyking is not very well liked. (-100) eventuallyking is not very well liked. (-100) eventuallyking is not very well liked. (-100) eventuallyking is not very well liked. (-100) eventuallyking is not very well liked. (-100) eventuallyking is not very well liked. (-100) eventuallyking is not very well liked. (-100) eventuallyking is not very well liked. (-100) eventuallyking is not very well liked. (-100) eventuallyking is not very well liked. (-100) eventuallyking is not very well liked. (-100)
    how much does that cost like 300$?
    If you always do
    What you've always done
    You will always get what you've always got

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eventuallyking
    how much does that cost like 300$?
    $61.00 for a five pounder
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

southbeach14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southbeach14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southbeach14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southbeach14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southbeach14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southbeach14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thisguy32154
    My favorite has to be Met-Rx in the White Box. O the good stuff so original and yet so good. They have 37-42 grams of protein of fast and slow digesting which is obviously essential in a MRP. They are also under 300 calories which is good for cutting or bulking you can add it to a small meal or throw in some oats and a banana. My favorite is the vanilla because you can do so much to it. They are really thick which is awesome. But overall this is def. my fav. MRP
    i have been using met-rx from the start. does anyone remember the base and plus you had to mix??? that stuff cost me $100 a week to use.

EquinOX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EquinOX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EquinOX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EquinOX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EquinOX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EquinOX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EquinOX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EquinOX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EquinOX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EquinOX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EquinOX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried LEAN BODY by Lee Labrada with much satisfaction. Am also using PERFECT RX by Isopure which most know is a quality product.

Next will be trying the VPX Micellean soon.
    "Gratitude is the sign of noble souls." Aesop

hockeydude27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeydude27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeydude27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeydude27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Full-Strength Premium Nutrition Shake

The Full-Strength Premium Nutrition Shake (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/phil/full.html) they sell on bodybuilding.com is very good. The vanilla flavor when mixed with water and ice cubes in a blender tastes exactly like cake batter...and the nutrtional profile can't be beat.

Ingrediets:
    FS-Try-Pro (whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, milk protein isolate, l-glutamine, taurine, tyrosine, aminogen enzyme), FS Energy (glucose polymers, hydrolyzed oat flour, fibersol (soluable fiber), polydextrose), high oleic sunflower oil, FS Vitamin and Mineral Blend, natural and artificial flavors, carrageenan, soy lecithin, cellulose gum, salt, beta carotene, sucralose, FS Probiotic blend (lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus paracasei, bifidobacterium bifidum, bifidobacterium breve, bifidobacterium lactis).

ONLY DOWNSIDE...AND IT IS A LARGE AND EXPENSIVE DOWNSIDE IS THE PRICE...@ almost $3.00 a shake there are cheaper alternatives like a good old fashioned Myoplex shake

violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RayLat
    Prolab Lean Mass Matrix Chocolate is great and it is high quality too.
    I like it better then Myoplex.
    I found one here cheap. I gont know if they still have it in stock.

http://www.ebestdeals.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=98559
    Wow. That is dirt cheap. Cheaper than the Amazon sale right now for like $26/free shipping on the vanilla. Do you know anything about that company?? It seems extremely sketchy to me.
    Last edited by violinlifter; 01-27-2006 at 02:07 PM.
    Short black leather skirts, stomach tattoo, glitter panties, sexy belt...had to have you...

qwik3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qwik3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone know where the hell to get Vpx Micellean in graham cracker flavor? I see it is sold out everywhere!!!

-cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -cj- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is what I use:

INGREDIENTS: Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Casein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey, Micro Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, L-Glutamine, Fructose, Xantham Gum, Soluble Fiber, Natural Flavors, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Enzyme Blend (Amylase, Bioperine, Bromelain, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase, Maltase, Papain, Protease, Sucrase, Superoxide Dimutase), Natural Sweetners (Stevia, Lo Han, Xylitol), Sodium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Oxide, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Natural Vitamin E), Vitamin A Acetate, Pyridoxine HCL, Niacin, Calcium Panthothenate, Chromium Amino Nicotinate, Beta Carotene, Oat Bran, Flax Seed, Inositol, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Biotin, Choline, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Colecalciferol (Vitamin D).

HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HK Connection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    EAS Myoplex Regular.
    Deluxe is too expensive here

SteelerBill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    UltraMet by Champion Nutrition....

ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jonr800
    You can get Labrada for $1.50/packet? It's usually around $2 for me with shipping.
    Yeah its $29 but i order enough stuff to qualify for free shipping

nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) nikegurl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    typically i've made my own mrps (whey + oats + natty pb) but i splurged and tried a new one. (new for me)

in the past i've used Labrada Lean Body and Myoplex. i'm sure they're both quality products and plenty of people told me they were delicious before i bought them. BUT i really didn't care for either in terms of taste.

i know lots of people hate posts about taste and say it's all about effectiveness....but over time if i don't like an mrp or protein powder i start to dread taking it and i personally hate that.

anyway - Prolab Lean Mass Complex in cinnamon oatmeal. nice quality carbs. (no malto/corn syrups/sucrose). uses barley, brown rice powder and oat flour.

the taste is absolutely AMAZING. first time i've really looked forward to a shake. 20 packets for $33. (personally i wish it were less but can't have it all i guess. not that $1.65 is outrageous for a meal...but less would be better. )

390 calories
    8 g fat
    40 g carb
    40 g protein

if you've been thinking about trying this one i highly recommend it - get cinnamon oatmeal flavor!

ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can't believe that people are still complaining about the cost of MRP's. It makes me wonder if you all flunked math in high school.

Let's look at some popular MRP's....
    Labrada- 900gm protein for around $30
    Prolab LMM- 800gm protein for $33
    Metrx- about 880gm protein for around $30 (24pk)
    VPX Micellan- 900gm protein for around $35

Now let's look at what most MRP bashers take instead.......

Muscle milk- 480gm protein for $25

I may be a dumb weightlifter but even I can see that MRP's are a much better deal, especially when you mix them in milk and only need to use one half of a pack at a time. There are much more other nutrients in MRP's too (carbs, vitamins, minerals, fiber, etc). They also tend to fill me up better and are thicker.

The only protein that can beat MRP's in price are the 100% wheys, but I am not a big fan of them. Neither is my stomach.

evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i love mhp's stuff.....it mixes real fast in a blender, good taste (actually doesn't taste like anything) and it doesn't get super thick like some of them do (optimum nut. for instance) i'd marry it if i could

Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    looking for something cheap here thats a good MRP any links?

dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iLLz Faded
    looking for something cheap here thats a good MRP any links?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/core/mrp.html

DSX27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSX27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSX27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSX27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSX27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSX27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSX27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice post

srtintheburgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) srtintheburgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) srtintheburgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) srtintheburgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) srtintheburgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) srtintheburgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) srtintheburgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) srtintheburgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) srtintheburgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) srtintheburgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) srtintheburgh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my favortie is just plain old met rx vanilla, it tastes good, it works and when you can get it on sale it is definately worth it.

qwik3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qwik3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ironman1964bc
    I can't believe that people are still complaining about the cost of MRP's. It makes me wonder if you all flunked math in high school.

Let's look at some popular MRP's....
    Labrada- 900gm protein for around $30
    Prolab LMM- 800gm protein for $33
    Metrx- about 880gm protein for around $30 (24pk)
    VPX Micellan- 900gm protein for around $35

Now let's look at what most MRP bashers take instead.......

Muscle milk- 480gm protein for $25

I may be a dumb weightlifter but even I can see that MRP's are a much better deal, especially when you mix them in milk and only need to use one half of a pack at a time. There are much more other nutrients in MRP's too (carbs, vitamins, minerals, fiber, etc). They also tend to fill me up better and are thicker.

The only protein that can beat MRP's in price are the 100% wheys, but I am not a big fan of them. Neither is my stomach.
    Good point not to mention that you get more in a MRP (typically) than in a meal you would cook and for about under 2.00 bucks. Now what can you make that has all that for under 2 bucks?

Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BadWog
    What do you guys think of AST Nytro Pro-40? I just bought a few boxes from bb.com and so far so good. Taste isn't too bad in water, good in milk but way too thick and too many calories for 1 meal while I'm cutting. Will come in handy when I'm bulking I guess.

As far as quality ingredients goes how do you guys rate it? I've only seen it mentioned once in this thread without much detail.

Cheers
    one of the best companys in the business. taste is only decent but you know what your getting from them everytime.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by southbeach14
    i have been using met-rx from the start. does anyone remember the base and plus you had to mix??? that stuff cost me $100 a week to use.
    You wouldn't believe how many people still tell me that they loved that stuff...
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by qwik3r
    Good point not to mention that you get more in a MRP (typically) than in a meal you would cook and for about under 2.00 bucks. Now what can you make that has all that for under 2 bucks?
    I found a 60 pack of ISS pro power MRP (42 grams of protein) for $69 and met-rx is selling their 50 pack bonus box in alot of places for $57. Both of those are pushing close to $1 per pack. You just can't beat it. In fact, I have alot of 5-7 year old supplement catalogs lying around, and I noticed that alot of MRP's are cheaper today than they were 5 years ago. Met-rx is one of them.