Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Universal Real Gains <3 <3 Here's my review I wrote on it:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=914774
    “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

~-~-~The Brain Bulwark~-~-~
    www.masterminds.thebrainbulwark.com
    Free E-Book for 5 ways to improve your cognition and mental abilities.

iloveketchup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mecillian gone?

Originally Posted by qwik3r
    Anyone know where the hell to get Vpx Micellean in graham cracker flavor? I see it is sold out everywhere!!!
    Did they discontinue this stuff? I can't find it on www.************.com or anywhere...

just:

Vpx Sports Zero Carb Protein Graham - 4.4 Lb

BCSlabs - Supplements Power_Lifter88's Avatar
    Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Power_Lifter88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nytro-pro.
    Stack:

E-BOMB 2
    POWERCYCLE
    VAULT
    6-0X0
    VOLU-MASS

daman6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daman6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daman6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Ny Tro Pro 40

Hands Down Ny Tro Pro 40 by AST Sports Science. AST All The Way!

Mr Phillips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Met-RX original...wow!! Got introduced to this by my trainer back in the day when I started. I don't buy it that often now, but when I do...wow its like a treat, amazing tasting stuff!
    Bigger, leaner and better than ever

Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Real Gains. I tried it for a short time, but for the quality and the price you can't go wrong with this stuff. People need to learn Universal is the best bang for your hard earned dollar. Stay away from the Vultures out there that try to tell you they Designed the best product and the fancy label means nothing.

icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000)
    lately I've been using Dyma Lean by Dymatize (chocolate, berry) and Instone (vanilla spice) which is still available in some places, despite being discontinued. I tried the new VPX but its just too expensive to keep buying it. I still have to try the prolab lean mass matrix..

I do have a sealed box of vanilla AST Nytro Pro 40's, so if anyone is interested pm with an offer, just nothing ridiculous please.

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's a great deal. how is the taste?

storm9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) storm9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) storm9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) storm9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) storm9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) storm9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) storm9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) storm9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) storm9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) storm9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) storm9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MET-Rx MRP

esquire415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) esquire415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I guess the consensus here is EAS Myoplex and Met-RX brands. I would assume chocolate would be the best flavor? Has anyone ever heard or tried Eat-Smart?

http://www.eatsmartmrp.com/eatsmart.aspx

They claim to have the most advanced MRP and best flavoring system. Here are the ingredients:

Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, High Oleic Sunflower Oil (trans free), Fibersol (Soluble Dietary Fiber), Cellulose Gel and Gum, Fructooligosaccharides, Soy Lecithin, L-Glutamine, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Magnesium Oxide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Ferrous Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin A Palmitate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Chromium Polynicotinate, Vitamin D3, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K, Cyanocobalamin), Potassium Chloride, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Caseinate, Sucralose, Flaxseed Oil, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifodobacterium Bifidum.
    Nutrition facts:
    http://www.eatsmartmrp.com/ingredients.aspx

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Prolab's Lean Mass MRP rules my world.

The cinnamon flavor is amazing and the ingredient profile is solid.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post

Totally Agree

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eat Smart's Banana Cream Pie ...omg sooo good
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post

x2 I used to use this stuff all the time. One of the best tasting MRP I have had.

PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am extremely disappointed that i havent seen alot of Muscle Milk by Cytosport as the leading MRP. I must say with the nutritional stats, its almost hard to imagine something thats better. Tastes amazing and has a wide variety of flavours. Has been the staple supplement of a very reputable company and best of all the results myself and a few friends achieved have been amazing. I couldnt think about going off this and trying something else. All im saying is that maybe some of you folks should just try and check it out and do some research on it, if its not for you then fine, but i mean maybe i can change a few hundred minds about it. Its also 2006 Supplement of the year, i believe.
    Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body

PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PH3NOM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ashla View Post
    Are you aware that bananas are all carbs..only reason I mention that is it sounds like you are watching your carbs..2 bananas is alot.

I use Myoplex but the price is aweful..the bb store has the best price I have found so far though
    Have you tried or seen Muscle Milk by cytosport? the price is affordable, and i dont know the price of myoplex, but maybe 60$ a month is not bad for a mea replacement such as muscle milk. Check it out. It also boasts almost no carbs, single digits i believe.
    Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body

esquire415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) esquire415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by euro_canadian50 View Post
    I am extremely disappointed that i havent seen alot of Muscle Milk by Cytosport as the leading MRP. I must say with the nutritional stats, its almost hard to imagine something thats better. Tastes amazing and has a wide variety of flavours. Has been the staple supplement of a very reputable company and best of all the results myself and a few friends achieved have been amazing. I couldnt think about going off this and trying something else. All im saying is that maybe some of you folks should just try and check it out and do some research on it, if its not for you then fine, but i mean maybe i can change a few hundred minds about it. Its also 2006 Supplement of the year, i believe.
    I believe it's because of the amount of sugar and fat in them. Most people think it's too much.
    Last edited by esquire415; 01-07-2007 at 07:28 PM.

Originally Posted by ironman1964bc View Post
    I agree that MET-RX is the best MRP in regards to price, taste, and thickness. Thickness is the key for me as that is what fills you up and keeps your hunger satisfied for a few hours. Even a half a pack mixes thick. I just wish they wouldn't use aspartame. That is my only problem with MET-RX. I have been getting the 24pack box for about $25. How can you beat that? In fact, I don't even bother with protein powders anymore. I remember 10 years ago when protein powders were alot cheaper than MRP's. Today, MRP's are alot better value as far as the number of grams of protein you are getting for the price, plus MRP's usually are a more high quality protein blend, they contain vitamins and minerals, and they are thicker. I also love the ones that come in individual packs too. I refuse to buy another tub that shows up at my door about 1/8th full because of "settling".

Other MRP's I have tried....
    1)Twinlab nitrate fuel.....their packs contained the most powder of any MRP I have ever tried. I could get 3 servings out of 1 pack. The only problem was the taste and it didn't mix well
    2) EAS myoplex.....I like myoplex, thick and tasty. more expensive than MET-RX though, especially as long as MET-RX carries the 24 pack box
    3) VPX micellan.....good MRP but is pricey and it mixed worst of any MRP I have ever tried
    4) AST Nytro pro 40......I like this one too except that it isn't very thick
    5) ISS advantage matrix.....I like this one, no complaints. pro power is good too, I just wish you didn't have to buy the 60 pack box
    6) Natures Best Perfect-RX.....great taste but it is a little too sweet for me. too many carbs too.
    7) Muscletech Mesotech....great taste and thickness but it always came in a 14 pack box. Now they finally came out with a 20 pack box but it cost almost twice as much as a MET-RX 24 pack box.

Have you tried Prolab Lean Mass Matrix (or is that Complex, i don't know which one?), Isatori Eat Smart, Optimum Nutrition's Whey MRP and Core MRP? Where will you rank them in terms of price, taste and quality of ingredients? I just want your opinion, thanks!

BTW you are right about Myoplex Deluxe. They are a tad expensive compared to Met-Rx. The lowest I found for an 18 packet is $44.50 at http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/eas-m...luxe_shake.htm

Ny-Tro Pro-40 I think has better ingredient profile than Met-Rx but for just a little more money. ON also has whey hydrosylates and aminogen for the same price. Core MRP costs only $21.95 for 3lbs, while you can get Prolab 20pk for $20 somewhere. Eat-Smart has quite an amazing ingredients list.
    Last edited by esquire415; 01-07-2007 at 03:49 PM.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think MM's carbs are too low and fats are too high to be considered a quality MRP. Prolab Lean Mass' macros and ingredient profile blow MM away.

What's the difference between OPTIMUM NUTRITION Whey Gold Meal and OPTIMUM NUTRITION Whey MRP?

John Geelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been using Isatori's EatSmart MRP's for over a year now. I find them very tasty. I like the Very Vanilla flavor.

Worth the price just for the milkshake-like taste of the product. I use 1% milk when blending the shake.

I'm also trying their H+Blocker and Meta-Cell products.

I prefer EatSmart compared to ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard which I find doesn't get thick but stays too liquidy even when using 1% milk.

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by John Geelan View Post
    I've been using Isatori's EatSmart MRP's for over a year now. I find them very tasty. I like the Very Vanilla flavor.

Worth the price just for the milkshake-like taste of the product. I use 1% milk when blending the shake.

I'm also trying their H+Blocker and Meta-Cell products.

I prefer EatSmart compared to ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard which I find doesn't get thick but stays too liquidy even when using 1% milk.
    Have you tried Banana Cream Pie? I drink them more for the reason that I enjoy them rather than to get my cals in.
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    taste-wise, LaBrada Lean Body FTW!!

Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    taste-wise, LaBrada Lean Body FTW!!
    I think I'm going to have to get some Eat Smart Banana Cream Pie samples out to people and see how it marks up to everyones allready established favorite.

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigNorwegian View Post
    I think I'm going to have to get some Eat Smart Banana Cream Pie samples out to people and see how it marks up to everyones allready established favorite.
    sounds great to me!!

John Geelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried the Banana Cream Pie flavor and it is delicious.

EatSmart is a bit expensive (since it can only be ordered directly) but for me it is worth it.

Before EatSmart I used to use Myoplex which is ok but not as "milkshake" like compared to EatSmart.

Originally Posted by John Geelan View Post
    I have tried the Banana Cream Pie flavor and it is delicious.

EatSmart is a bit expensive (since it can only be ordered directly) but for me it is worth it.

Before EatSmart I used to use Myoplex which is ok but not as "milkshake" like compared to EatSmart.
    I think I'm going to trythe cheesecake in my next order.

I jsut bought Prolab Lean Mass Matrix/Complex (20pkts) for my MRP. I bought that one first because I found it for only $30, including shipping. I'm looking forward to it. The only MRP i've tried before was Total Balance 40-30-30 Drink Mix from Trader Joe's. $10 (plus tax) for 12 servings, you can't beat that. The taste is pretty good and it will be my reference when trying other brands like Prolab, EAS, or Met-Rx.

http://www.balance.com/products/total/main.asp

The taste comments on Isatori's Eat-Smart make me want to try it next!

Originally Posted by esquire415 View Post
    I jsut bought Prolab Lean Mass Matrix/Complex (20pkts) for my MRP. I bought that one first because I found it for only $30, including shipping. I'm looking forward to it.
    The taste comments on Isatori's Eat-Smart make me want to try it next!
    That's a good deal. Did you get the cinnamon?

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    for those recomending eat smart. im trying my damnedest to get it here on bb.com

the flavoring system is great.

i like that and iw as a old myoplex fan back in the day as well