Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    pinoyhero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

On Mrp

Anyone use this stuff? How is it, saw a real cheap offer on it and was thinking about going for it, 15 bucks for the box + shaker

onlyiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onlyiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onlyiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onlyiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onlyiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onlyiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onlyiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onlyiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onlyiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onlyiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onlyiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pinoyhero
    Anyone use this stuff? How is it, saw a real cheap offer on it and was thinking about going for it, 15 bucks for the box + shaker
    I've got some. I use it PWO since it's 45g all Whey protein (unlike others). Tasty and mixes well. Typical for ON. I use the bagged version you have to scoop.

riding my steel horse fuentejps's Avatar
    fuentejps is on a distinguished road. (+10) fuentejps is on a distinguished road. (+10) fuentejps is on a distinguished road. (+10) fuentejps is on a distinguished road. (+10) fuentejps is on a distinguished road. (+10) fuentejps is on a distinguished road. (+10) fuentejps is on a distinguished road. (+10) fuentejps is on a distinguished road. (+10) fuentejps is on a distinguished road. (+10) fuentejps is on a distinguished road. (+10) fuentejps is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guys, How Is Ergopharm Mass Meal As A Mrp??

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fuentejps
    Guys, How Is Ergopharm Mass Meal As A Mrp??
    it is techinically a gainer.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by size
    VPX Micellean MRP in Graham Cracker Tastes great and has an excellent nutritional profile http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/micellean.html
    Yeah, I tried a sample of micellean, and it tasted awesome. It has like 45g of protein per serving too.

Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Slump will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    myoplex deluxe for everything (ingredient balance, quality, taste/texture)

MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i drink myoplex deluxe also... abit pricey but i think well worth it if you want alittle cheaper get the reg formula they both taste pretty good also
    No Pain..No Gain.. Remain The Same...

dkraut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried just about all of them and there is only 1 that actually mixes with a spoon!

Prolab Lean Mass Matrix! which tastes pretty good too (Cinnamon/Oatmeal).

Second best for taste and mixability on my list is "Labrada Lean Body" (Chocolate). A little clumpy when mixed with a spoon, but tolerable.

Best taste goes to Champion Nutrition Ultramet (Vanilla) but unless you like your shakes with the consistency of cottage cheese, you better use a blender for this one!

MRP's that should NOT be on the list! >>

Myoplex is highly over-rated IMHO, tastes average at best and mixes about as good as oil and water. Never understood the popularity of this product?

VPX Micellean is way too sweet and also does not mix well (what is all that gritty stuff that settles to the bottom of your cup no matter how much you blend???).

ON get's my mediocre product of the year award.
    Last edited by dkraut; 04-21-2006 at 09:31 AM.

got6rings has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) got6rings has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) got6rings has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) got6rings has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) got6rings has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) got6rings has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) got6rings has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dymatize Dyma-Lean

For a low-carb MRP, Dyma-Lean works great for me. Great ingredients, texture, and taste. It is pretty cheap and well worth the investment. I have tried the vanilla and strawberry and prefer the vanilla because you can mix it with more stuff to add to the flavor and nutritional needs.

marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dkraut
    I've tried just about all of them and there is only 1 that actually mixes with a spoon!

Prolab Lean Mass Matrix! which tastes pretty good too (Cinnamon/Oatmeal).

This by far the best MRP I have ever had, and the whole point that mixes so easily is another reason that I love it.

Njlegs78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Njlegs78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Njlegs78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Njlegs78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my favs

iss research has a really good MRP
    Met rx
    ASt nytro pro 40

my favs

Registered User Amped Nutrition's Avatar
    Location: Coombe (Wotton-Under-Edge), Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Amped Nutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amped Nutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amped Nutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amped Nutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amped Nutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amped Nutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amped Nutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amped Nutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amped Nutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amped Nutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favorites are ON chocolate MRP, Muscle Milk chocolate peanut butter, and Ultramet. Best tasting is definitely the Muscle Milk.

TM
    www.AmpedNutrition.com

BoClassic77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    chocolote muscle milk
    ------------------------
    6'5 285

Moe-mentum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't used MRP's in so long.....
    I have always just bought protein powders and mixed them with milk.
    I'm talkin about YEARS of doing this.

And to be honest, I was having good results in just doing that.
    However, I just purchased ISS MRP (chocolate) and have been using that for just over a week now 3 times a day and I have noticed a significant increase in general well being and consistant energy.

I'm not sure if it's all the vitamins and minerals they put in there or what, but over all a good and REAL MRP is worth it.

This is the first MRP that I have tried in quite sometime.
    The first couple of sips were kind of iffy, but after that I now love the stuff.....mmmm mmm mmm.

I got a 20lbs box of the stuff so I better like it

varom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1) Labrada Breakfast - great nutritional profile, good taste/texture
    2) Dymatize Dymalean - great nutritional profile, good texture/OK taste
    3) Labrada Lean Body - good nutritional profile, good texture/OK to good taste
    If it's worth it, it don't come easy.

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    S.A.N. Infusion [FAQ]

Call it bias, call it whatever... once you look at the profile on this you will agree.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    see post below
    Last edited by Eomer; 06-06-2006 at 03:22 PM.

Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eomer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As far as the profiles goes AST NY-Tro Pro 40 is far superior to all listed above.

- 40 grams of a matrix blended whey isolate & concentrate protein, along with Calcium caseinate protein.
    - Glutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, N-Acetyl cysteine enchanced
    - 22 grams of slow-release, energy-rich, complex carbohydrates
    - 5 grams of fiber
    - 1 gram of sugar
    - 1 gram of fat
    - Essential vitamins and minerals
    - 265 calories

Ive only tried the Strawberry and Vanilla, but a very creamy taste, better with water imo.
    Ideal for an hour post workout or upon waking / going to bed

ASt really seem to be the leading company that many companies follow in terms of ingredients.

http://www.ast-ss.com/Products/Produ....asp?ProdID=21

curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    none

Yotko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Myoplex Carb Sense

Here's the recipe:

Myoplex Carb Sense (chocolate or vanilla, they're both good)
    2 bananas
    a couple tablespoons full of peanut butter (to taste)
    a shot of liquid E complex (for that vitamine E-riffic taste)

This is deeeeeeeeeeeee-licious! I pretty much have one of these (at least) a day. Unlike most of these meal replacements, this actually does taste good. (at least in my recipe) My limitation is in limiting the carbs, which cuts out a huge number of available meal replacements. This one doesn't taste like chocolate or vanilla flavored chemicals, isn't bitter, and doesn't have any metallic taste like some.

When carbs aren't an issue, then Muscle Milk is my brand of choice. It's even better!

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Instone's MRP is money and besides VPX's new version coming out, INstone is the best nutritionally wise.
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

grunt455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grunt455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grunt455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grunt455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grunt455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grunt455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grunt455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grunt455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grunt455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grunt455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grunt455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my choice is Labrada's Lean Body carb watchers' dutch chocolate flavor. good nutritional stats, tastes damn good, mixes pretty well and not overpriced.

...EAS myoplex deluxe used to be my favorite, but nowadays its become more expensive than what im willing to throw down... VPX's micellean was also a favorite of mine but its discontinued now which sucks...though i see they have a new "zero-impact" MRP out now, its nutritional info looks good, i reckon maybe it'll be a good too. anyone tried it yet?

1313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question ???

Does anyone realy use this stuff?

zhivaja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ridiculous!!!
    It can't work this way!

mr_economy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_economy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_economy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_economy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_economy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_economy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_economy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_economy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_economy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_economy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr_economy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 1313
    Does anyone realy use this stuff?
    MRPs? Heck yes, I drink one just about every day at the office. One little packet gives me a macro/micro-nutrient profile of a much larger (size wise) amount of food.

brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brayj789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Flax Oil
    1 scoop of casien protein
    1 scoop of whey
    Ground OAts

If I purchase a m.r.p, I go with Muscle Milk to-go's.
    Height- 5'6
    Weight - 142 - B.F 10%

Dymatize Elite W.P
    Universal Storm EVF
    Flax Oil
    L-Glutamine

"The One who lives in sunshine all the time will also live in a desert."

"God became man, so that man could aspire to become [like] God." St. Athanasius

Proud Member of the Antiochian Orthodox Church, part of Christ's one,holy Apostolic church!

hmmm....grits taste good Bigdolf's Avatar
    Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have to say that the first mrp I used was myoplex delux I have tried many over the years but it's still the best in my mind, I don't mind paying a little extra for supplements that I like, that's why we work.

Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100) Robert13 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by cakedonkey
    S.A.N. Infusion [FAQ]

Call it bias, call it whatever... once you look at the profile on this you will agree.

I agree 100% with you cakedonkey!I've tried alot of MRPs over the years but Sann's Infusion has the best ingredient profile and the taste is AWESOME especially the chocolate peanut butter!The store I buy Infusion at didn't have it in stock so I bought VPX Sports new MRP called Zero Impact and it has excellent ingredients but the chocolate flavor absolutely blows ****!
    The second best MRP I think is from Beverly International Ultra-Size!

RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've tried VPX Zero Impact Protein and the ingredient profile looks good while the taste of is great (graham cracker). Just add shredded oats or colostrum from NOW and you got yourself a great tasting MRP

ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000)

Unhappy

Man, I'm way off. I've been taking a Pure Protein Bar every day between breakfast and lunch as my meal replacement. I need to look into some of these other supplements.