Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Best Overall MRP Product?

If you had to pick just ONE meal replacement product, what would be the best one?

Please pick product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take MRP's, if you should take MRP's, or why some MRP's are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite MRP product and give your detailed reason.)

thisguy32154 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thisguy32154 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Met-Rx

My favorite has to be Met-Rx in the White Box. O the good stuff so original and yet so good. They have 37-42 grams of protein of fast and slow digesting which is obviously essential in a MRP. They are also under 300 calories which is good for cutting or bulking you can add it to a small meal or throw in some oats and a banana. My favorite is the vanilla because you can do so much to it. They are really thick which is awesome. But overall this is def. my fav. MRP

size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000)
    VPX Micellean MRP in Graham Cracker Tastes great and has an excellent nutritional profile http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/micellean.html
    size is a fictitious character.
    Please read the forum rules.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would have to go with VPX Micellean Capp. flavor. Taste good and is excellent for a night time protein.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

Registered User italionstallion's Avatar
    italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    myoplex deluxe is the top dog of mrp's. one glance at the nutritional information will set it apart from the other mrp's on the market. For instance it has 52 grams of quality protein mainly consisting of whey isolate and has no soy protein. Next is the carbs. There is a good number of carbs, 28 g, this does not overload your system, but provides you with ample energy to get to your next meal. 7 g of those carbs are of fiber, which is very key to healthy living. the carbs are from quality sources such as brown rice and oat bran, not maltodextrin. It also contains 12 g of glutamine to help recovery and 1 g of cla, which unfortunately is not enough to do anything. after going through the ingredients it is clearly a top notch mrp, but then the taste really sets it apart. it is thick and creamy and tastes absolutely delicious, just like a milk shake.
    Last edited by italionstallion; 02-24-2005 at 09:43 AM.

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My preference is definitely for Ultramet, made by Champion Nutrition. It is cheaper than MetRx and mixes better too. I tried some free samples of Protoplex (made by Vitamin World), but hated it because it tasted nasty.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

MadBebe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadBebe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadBebe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadBebe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadBebe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadBebe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadBebe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadBebe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadBebe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

VPX Micellean Packs.....

Mad
    HIT Machine
    Sorry for my English very ignorant

Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by italionstallion
    myoplex deluxe is the top dog of mrp's. one glance at the nutritional information will set it apart from the other mrp's on the market. For instance it has 52 grams of quality protein mainly consisting of whey isolate and has no soy protein. Next is the carbs. There is a good number of carbs, 28 g, this does not overload your system, but provides you with ample energy to get to your next meal. 7 g of those carbs are of fiber, which is very key to healthy living. the carbs are from quality sources such as brown rice and oat bran, not maltodextrin. It also contains 12 g of glutamine to help recovery and 1 g of cla, which unfortunately is not enough to do anything. after going through the ingredients it is clearly a top notch mrp, but then the taste really sets it apart. it is thick and creamy and tastes absolutely delicious, just like a milk shake.
    What kinds have you used? I used the strawberry cream flavor and it tastes like complete and utter ass
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

I tried the VPX Micellean Graham Cracker today and thought it was absolutely amazing. Nutritionally I would say its one of the best, if not the best MRP out there. Has anybody tried any of the other flavours?

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Leafs/Pack
    I tried the VPX Micellean Graham Cracker today and thought it was absolutely amazing. Nutritionally I would say its one of the best, if not the best MRP out there. Has anybody tried any of the other flavours?

the cappu. flavor is good
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

PBTatum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PBTatum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PBTatum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PBTatum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PBTatum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PBTatum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PBTatum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PBTatum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PBTatum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking Best MRP

I personally love Lean Mass Matrix by Prolab (chocolate and Cinnamon). It mixes instantly, tastes good, has around 390 calories for muscle growth, complex carbs, don't get bloated on my stomach sides after drinking it, and it has the ratio of 40/40/20. I noticed more muscle strength from Lean Mass Matrix than I did on EAS Myoplex Deluxe, plus its cheaper.

Registered User italionstallion's Avatar
    italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Charuto222
    What kinds have you used? I used the strawberry cream flavor and it tastes like complete and utter ass
    vanilla. mmm

buffbodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffbodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffbodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffbodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffbodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffbodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffbodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffbodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffbodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffbodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffbodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I mix 1 scoop Muscle Milk, any flavor with 1 scoop of isopure vanilla. Many possibilities. Don't forget the 10 gram of glutamine.

MSURifleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My two favs are Isopure and ON's 100% Whey.

avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1 scoop Muscle Milk, 200ml skim milk + oats.

Moreps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moreps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Beverly's Ultra Size. The only product of its kind which has allowed me to shed fat and put muscle on simultaneously. Amazing stuff.
    Discipline is only a by product of Desire.

greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've only had myoplex deluxe because of it's nutritional value which seems to be atop...but the taste oh the taste, to be honest I'd throwup every single time I have a packet if I didn't plug my nose. I've tried orange jubilee, chocolate, chocolate cream, chocolate and peanut butter all of which were awful with chocolate & PB being worst then orange then cream then chocolate. Nutritionally though, it's astounding IMO.

Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leafs/Pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

I just tried the apple-cinnamon oatmeal Lean Body Breakfast and I have to say that it beats out VPX's Graham Cracker as my new favourite MRP hands down. Nutritionally it looks like a very solid product as well. I don't know why they market it as a breakfast MRP because I think it would be a good replacement at any time of the day. I am definitley going to try the other breakfast flavours, has anyone else tried any of the others?

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hands Down

ON chocolate MRP!! Mix with water and its a super creamy and tasty shake!
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html

bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried the chocolate flavor. It was decent.

size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000) size is just really nice. (+1000)
    I find the graham cracker to be the best flavor by far. Nutritionally, it is a great MRP.
    size is a fictitious character.
    Please read the forum rules.

Honken_00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by italionstallion
    myoplex deluxe is the top dog of mrp's.
    That's so true. But they don't import it anymore (in sweden)!!

Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use Met Rx Original MRP powder. I am really a fan of it.

Eat low-fat at your peril Max Protein's Avatar
    Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dorian Yates Approved Pro-MR, strawberry flavour, rocks all. Didn't think a lot of chocolate malt flavour though. I think the numbers are around 42g protein (whey and casein for fast and slow proteins), and about 19g or carbs.
    Very filling, too - mixed some with oats the other day before a back workout and was nearly unable to chug the whole thing.
    You gotta go through hell to get the body made in heaven.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---
    Training 4 years...165lbs @ 6.5% bodyfat

noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noleguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Up your mass

Fudge brownie UP YOUR MASS by MHP, it's like the brownie mix that you licked out of the bowl when your mom was making brownies......ahhh memories.

_Sean_
    TRYING TO GAIN SOME QUALITY SIZE
    TAKE A LOOK AT MY CONTEST THREAD FROM APRIL'05
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=436844&page=1&pp=30[/url]

gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've always like Nature's Best Isopure, basically any flavor, but especially chocolate/PB. It mixes very easily, no clumps at all, and it doesnt get thick so its easy to chug.

acumenjay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acumenjay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acumenjay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acumenjay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acumenjay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acumenjay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    myoplex-chocolate. Favorite taste out of all of the others and solid ingredients.
    "You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't." - Unknown

Beast003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beast003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hell yeah fudge brownie by up your mass is great. Great taste great results.
    The only limits you have are the ones you create!

dyna might has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyna might has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyna might has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyna might has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyna might has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyna might has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyna might has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyna might has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyna might has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyna might has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cinamon oatmeal by prolab is so delicious.

Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tim_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thisguy32154
    My favorite has to be Met-Rx in the White Box. O the good stuff so original and yet so good. They have 37-42 grams of protein of fast and slow digesting which is obviously essential in a MRP. They are also under 300 calories which is good for cutting or bulking you can add it to a small meal or throw in some oats and a banana. My favorite is the vanilla because you can do so much to it. They are really thick which is awesome. But overall this is def. my fav. MRP
    I have to agree with this as Met Rx has always been my fav since I started lifting 8 years ago. I like the makeup of the proteins, the taste, thickness...
    DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON!!