Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    WorkOut-Boy. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Most Knowledgeable Person on the Boards ?

who do you guys think are the most knowledgeable people on the boards ??.

In my opinion i think Str8,Ex-Banna-Eater and Fresch seem to know their stuff.

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well it was jean man...or travis...but there gone now soooooo my guess is str8 or fresch ex-banana doesent know that much
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    me

Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Most Knowledgeable Person on the Boards ?

Originally posted by WorkOut-Boy.
    who do you guys think are the most knowledgeable people on the boards ??.

In my opinion i think Str8,Ex-Banna-Eater and Fresch seem to know their stuff.
    I suggest you go and read some of my posts workout-boy. If you don't come back a wiser man, i'd be very surprised.

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    k same,and of course me
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Big Cat, w_llewlyn (sp?), par deus, SHOT, are a few, theres tons of others.
    Misc MISCER #9

No straps crew.

TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    aztman, big cat, par deus, str8, big vince, Fresch...im sure im leaving some people out ill be sure to post them as soon as i remember
    "We slept in trenches under the tanks until we were awakened each morning at six. But I had another idea—my buddy and I would get up at five, open the tool compartment of the tanks where we stored our barbells, and exercise for an hour before everyone else woke up. After we finished maneuvers for the day, we would train for another hour. Finding the time for your workouts is simply a matter of motivation plus imagination."

"Normal people can be happy with a regular life. I was different. I felt that there was more to life than just plodding through an average existence.... I had it tougher than a lot of my companions because I wanted more, I demanded more. I was hungrier for success than anyone I knew."

"I lived by the training program. I was always master of writing out the programs. I knew that as soon as I put it down, the last thing I wanted to do was disappoint myself. I knew that I had to look in the mirror every day, and I could not look in the mirror and say, 'You know something? You're a ****ing loser. You cannot do the kind of sets and exercises that you write down.' I didn't want to face that."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

FartanHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Most Knowledgeable Person on the Boards ?

Originally posted by Telly

I suggest you go and read some of my posts workout-boy. If you don't come back a wiser man, i'd be very surprised.
    true Dat!
    "wheres my damn whiskey bottle"-(box car willy)
    "why does my breath smell like my feet"- (box car willy)
    "a boy named sue"-(johnny cash)
    "I cut my grass yesterday, and found a "1975" chevy pickup"...(my uncle)
    I'm proud to be a redneck...

SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: Re: Most Knowledgeable Person on the Boards ?

Originally posted by FartanHuge
    true Dat!
    listen you little ****, get youself a fukin new name damnit.

and are we completely forgetting about Dorian, and Big H. But overall, I must go with my boy Jean, will will be dearly missed.

RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

K(same), LTI971, Test, aztman, Fletch and me. I know all the medical stuff because I'm a nurse.
    I see dead people, but unfortunately I see more stupid people than dead people.

SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by RedheadHardBody
    K(same), LTI971, Test, aztman, Fletch and me. I know all the medical stuff because I'm a nurse.
    Test. . ?

TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheFutureOak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yea i can't believe i forgot about jean and travis although both have left they were pretty damn smart...its a shame some guys those only stick to their respective section b/c i think they could help a lot in others as well
    "We slept in trenches under the tanks until we were awakened each morning at six. But I had another idea—my buddy and I would get up at five, open the tool compartment of the tanks where we stored our barbells, and exercise for an hour before everyone else woke up. After we finished maneuvers for the day, we would train for another hour. Finding the time for your workouts is simply a matter of motivation plus imagination."

"Normal people can be happy with a regular life. I was different. I felt that there was more to life than just plodding through an average existence.... I had it tougher than a lot of my companions because I wanted more, I demanded more. I was hungrier for success than anyone I knew."

"I lived by the training program. I was always master of writing out the programs. I knew that as soon as I put it down, the last thing I wanted to do was disappoint myself. I knew that I had to look in the mirror every day, and I could not look in the mirror and say, 'You know something? You're a ****ing loser. You cannot do the kind of sets and exercises that you write down.' I didn't want to face that."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedheadHardBody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Layne and BPP know their stuff too!
    I see dead people, but unfortunately I see more stupid people than dead people.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Most Knowledgeable Person on the Boards ?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SpartanHuge
    [B]

.>>>no

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Most Knowledgeable Person on the Boards ?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by FartanHuge
    [B]
    Originally posted by SpartanHuge

.>>>no
    you're cool

LuGgY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    John gunns was pretty smart for a 12 year old.

ya'll just wait till i'm 20

Juggalo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Knowledgeable about what? K(same) knows his ****, so do Big Cat, Layne, Str8 and Telly. I don't think I included any of the Misc. 6 - if I did, someone please shoot me....

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i wouldnt include me. id have to say aztman, mcbain, layne, and jean schernoff from teen boards. big cat, par deus, and bill L from the rest.

Originally posted by ex_banana-eater
    yeah i wouldnt include me. id have to say aztman, mcbain, layne, and jean schernoff from teen boards. big cat, par deus, and bill L from the rest.
    McBain is a ****headj/k

Re: Re: Re: Re: Most Knowledgeable Person on the Boards ?

Originally posted by SpartanHuge

you get a new name,JERK!

THECRUX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THECRUX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THECRUX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THECRUX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THECRUX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THECRUX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THECRUX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THECRUX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THECRUX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THECRUX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) THECRUX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by THE LAD
    Big Cat, w_llewlyn (sp?), par deus, SHOT, are a few, theres tons of others.
    bump that big cat

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    all work out boy wanted to do with this thread is make a chaotic argument every one jealous of someone else who is smarter and so forth, who gives a **** who is the smartest

jm23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

i dont know what u guys see in this st8 guy his body doesnt seem that impressive to me and i see him talkin about dedication and all this but hes really not lookin so good and it seems like everyone is on his **** i dont know y either hope i dont get banned for this either

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    jm23: he knows alot, as well as having a bunch of first place trophies for contests.

cramron: WOB probably wants to know so he will know whos opinion to value the most

i would like to add fresch onto the list too

Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think BigCat too...

his articles are some of the best on the net.
    "Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam." - Winston Churchill

rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dorian, Fitnessman, Str8, 97LT1.

Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Big Cat I think is not only intelligent but he also does a great job of discussing things in layman terms; whereas I think Bill, Par, and PA are every bit as smart if not smarter, but they cannot speak/write using terms a poor dumb banker like myself can understand.

Oh and larrylicker too - great poetry...hehehe (Sorry mods - the best work I ever saw you all do was runnin that dude off )

Sickest/most twisted person on the board - Ironlord (hands down!) Freakin halarious at times, and at others...well, sometimes you just plain scare me, bro.
    "Feelin' Good Is Good Enough!"

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Big Cat, Par Deus, w_Llewin, Patrick Arnold, Str8flexed, Fit For Life, Fitnessman, Dorian

Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To be quite honest here I think everyone has something to offer in the form of advice. The daily trial and error of each person, Is very important. I don't think there is one person here that is the ultimate knowledge. Each one has their own speciality. The name of the game is try it and see if it works for you.