Awake204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best thermogenic...

Hey everybody -
    Just started my cutting cycle (after that beautiful megabol/anabol bulking cycle this winter...) Im looking for a good fat burner to help out with the low-carb diet Im starting. Ive been using Hydroxycut for the past two weeks (I know muscletech sucks ass, I got the bottle for free!!) It dosent seem to be working all that well. I mean, for something that's supposed to kick so much ass and give you so much energy, I really dont feel anything. (Unless I take three of them with 8oz of coffee..)
    So in your opinions, what is the best thermogenic?

Thanks!

YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lipoderm-Y but it's tought to find I believe. Im a big fan of Xenadrine and cardio. Good luck man. PS. Do you have a link of your progress on the Meg/Ana Cycle?

Body under construction MotorcityAl's Avatar
    MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Welcome back Awake, Good to hear from you again. I also like Xenadrine RFA (the Ephedra version) and have been using Usnic Acid from fellow board member Who's Your Daddy (also being supplied by a few other bro's). Check out some of the threads on it. It's working well for me!
    Say it, Believe it, Achieve it!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past." Maurice Maeterlinck

Awake204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey!

MotorcityAl!! Good to hear from you, too!! How's that back of yours! How are are you doing after the mega/ana cycle?? Im right about 215 right now, hoping to be a lean 195-200 by the time the cutting is done (which was my original goal..) I actually didnt come off the cycle as good as I should have...I kept the cals up but my workouts were horrible, I had to switch gyms and then it was the end of school (crunch time!) I was only working out 1-2 days a week!! But, amazingly enough, my strength is about the same as it was while I was on the anabol. (lost a little on my bench, though) Cant wait to try it again!! (in the fall hopefully, although this time Ill be using viratase along with it...)

Here you go, Yellow jacket...its me, MotorcityAL,-w-, yklyachkin
    and a couple other members as we turned into FREAKS on the big cat stack!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=20024

Thanks for the replies, gentlemen

MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Back has been fine. Been cutting for about 3 weeks. Down to 179# BF at 9.5%. I'm gonna take it down to the limits for the summer, and then hit one of the 1-Test prods in Sept. Thanks for asking. By the way, I became a grandpa 2 weeks ago today to Nigel James. He was pre-mature (33 weeks/not bad) and has been doing great. In fact he came home Sat. He is up to 5lb 2oz. (He's pretty cut right now LOL)
    "Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past." Maurice Maeterlinck

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats MotoAl! BTW I love this quote "Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past." Maurice Maeterlinck

Very well said indeed!

Originally posted by windwords7
    Congrats MotoAl! BTW I love this quote "Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past." Maurice Maeterlinck

Very well said indeed!
    Thanks Jake. (The quote is used by Bill Brink, and it really made an impression on me).