surethingrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) surethingrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) surethingrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) surethingrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) surethingrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) surethingrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) surethingrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) surethingrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) surethingrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) surethingrock is on a distinguished road. (+10) surethingrock is on a distinguished road. (+10)

keto and cholesterol

loving keto. results, foods, energy (after induction period obviously)...

one concern is as I track my food intake, I'm noticing cholesterol an sodium intake is very high. I've been moving away from just having plain grilled chicken to eating bacon, hot dogs, cheeses, nuts, etc to meet my macro goals.... I don't wanna threaten my heart health with this diet to see some quick mirror changes...

I drink a **** ton of water and do HITT 4-5x week, but is that enough to counteract the cholesterol numbers and sodium content in the foods?

Forever Musclebound aaaaaaaaaachooo's Avatar
    aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by surethingrock View Post

one concern is as I track my food intake, I'm noticing cholesterol an sodium intake is very high. I've been moving away from just having plain grilled chicken to eating bacon, hot dogs, cheeses, nuts, etc to meet my macro goals.... I don't wanna threaten my heart health with this diet to see some quick mirror changes...

I drink a **** ton of water and do HITT 4-5x week, but is that enough to counteract the cholesterol numbers and sodium content in the foods?
    Yes. Wouldn't worry about the cholesterol on keto.
    Sodium levels should be fairly consistent. I keep mine around 5,000-6,000mg/day.
    A higher sodium intake is fine - and actually preferred on keto.
    505 / 315 / 545

DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A simple google search should reveal the myths behind both of these concerns.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608052853&posted=1#post608052853

BEARS, CUBS, BULLS, HAWKS, SOX, MMA

sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by surethingrock View Post

I wrote a detailed post touching on cholesterol a little over a week ago. You can find it here as I would rather not have to retype it.

Originally Posted by DustyChicago View Post
    A simple google search should reveal the myths behind both of these concerns.
    Hey Dusty, haven't seen you on the forums in awhile

kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500)
    The more dietary cholesterol in your diet, the less your body will produce. It's a teeter-totter effect.

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Olive oil

mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cholesterol from animal fat stays liquid in your body so it's not as armful as old studies from the 70s are suggesting.
    www.mydreamshape.com (Tips and Tools to get you into Bikini Model Shape)