DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)

Can peanut butter make one constipated?

My diet has consisted of 1 cup of oatmeal in the morning, 2-4 slices whole grain toast with peanut butter on top, 46-50 grams of whey protein powder in water, bannana, and sometimes egg whites as well....and I used to eat oatmeal after coming home from work before working out which isn't a good idea I don't think and I honestly think I use up most of the calories I eat during the day but every once in a while I become really bloated feeling and don't have what I'd like to call a "good bowel movement" for almost 2 weeks or more...when I can go it's not much and usually dry and clay-looking lumps...what could the problem be?!?!

PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Take psylium husk (such as Metemusal). You need to increase your fiber intake.
    ============================
    ----I wanna be SUPER HERO BIG!----
    ============================

BODYBUILDING'S TOP FIVE FACTORS IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE

1) Attitude - Think big to become big.
    2) Nutrition - You can't build anything without raw materials.
    3) Routine - Work hard, but smart.
    4) Recovery - Muscles grow in bed, not in the gym.
    5) Supplementation - Icing on the cake.

2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    peanut butter makes my stuff come out like a tube of peanut butter

No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you using regular pb or natural?

Regular peanut butter used to make me constipated. The natural actually makes me go sometimes. The bloated thing could just be from the oatmeal. It does it to me, but I don't eat it a lot.

Also, you have to increase your fiber intake slowly to get 'regular'. All of a sudden eating a ton of it at once can make you bloated and constipated too.

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by No0b
    Are you using regular pb or natural?

Regular peanut butter used to make me constipated. The natural actually makes me go sometimes. The bloated thing could just be from the oatmeal. It does it to me, but I don't eat it a lot.

Also, you have to increase your fiber intake slowly to get 'regular'. All of a sudden eating a ton of it at once can make you bloated and constipated too.
    I eat natural PB always (might try to stay away from that and oats a bit and maybe even protein powder) and I usually get about 35-50 grams of fiber a day, and I've tried psyllium husk...doesn't help much

Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DanTheManB
    I eat natural PB always (might try to stay away from that and oats a bit and maybe even protein powder) and I usually get about 35-50 grams of fiber a day, and I've tried psyllium husk...doesn't help much
    Some people are predisposed to constipation from nuts in general. I happen to be one of them. Turns out, that both of my parents were recommended by their doctor to not eat nuts, because it was causing something wrong in their rectum, I forget the technical name. So, with that, and the fact that it plugs me up, I don't eat too much of it, even though I love natty Pb, and almonds

If i were you, I would ask your doctor. tell him it makes you constipated, he might say its nothing, but he might tell you WHY...

Originally Posted by Oxi
    Some people are predisposed to constipation from nuts in general. I happen to be one of them. Turns out, that both of my parents were recommended by their doctor to not eat nuts, because it was causing something wrong in their rectum, I forget the technical name. So, with that, and the fact that it plugs me up, I don't eat too much of it, even though I love natty Pb, and almonds

If i were you, I would ask your doctor. tell him it makes you constipated, he might say its nothing, but he might tell you WHY...
    hm good call thanks

Fighting the good fight Canadian Nanook's Avatar
    Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know bananas can plug you up good. bananas are really natures poop factory. green ones plug you up, Brown ones make you go, and yellow ones keep you regular. All that in one fruit, how great is that?!
    Three important quotes to live by:
    "Go hard or go home"- Unknown
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi
    "Don't eat the yellow snow"- Frank Zappa

phrazel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phrazel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phrazel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phrazel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phrazel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phrazel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phrazel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phrazel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phrazel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phrazel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phrazel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Canadian Nanook View Post
    I know bananas can plug you up good. bananas are really natures poop factory. green ones plug you up, Brown ones make you go, and yellow ones keep you regular. All that in one fruit, how great is that?!
    I have heard that too, neat fact
    The more muscle you have, the more calories you burn.

The more calories you burn, the more calories you need to consume to maintain said muscle mass.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like you just need to drink more water?

pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you been in a caloric deficit for a while? Less food equals less poop. I barely ever have a normal BM, just got done with a 5+ month contest prep, so it's pretty normal.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oxi View Post

The ol' Nutter Butter disease
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL, OP got banned a while ago.

NEver heard of PB making anyone constipated though.

Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice 05 bump and responses.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U Mad?

"Those who have different eating habit don't force everyone else to eat like them, yet everyone else makes their lives difficult. That's some close-minded sh*t right there"-MikeK

WaistAway is just really nice. (+1000) WaistAway is just really nice. (+1000) WaistAway is just really nice. (+1000) WaistAway is just really nice. (+1000) WaistAway is just really nice. (+1000) WaistAway is just really nice. (+1000) WaistAway is just really nice. (+1000) WaistAway is just really nice. (+1000) WaistAway is just really nice. (+1000) WaistAway is just really nice. (+1000) WaistAway is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pshickey View Post
    Have you been in a caloric deficit for a while? Less food equals less poop. I barely ever have a normal BM, just got done with a 5+ month contest prep, so it's pretty normal.
    Have you tried adding fiber to your diet? I'm sure you got the whole thing down to a science, but sometimes we get so caught up watching carbs and protein, that we miss nature's broom
    Victoria
    Waist Away...Join the Movement
    www.waistawaycleanse.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/empire-botanical-labs/waist-away.html

Empire Botanical Labs Representative

Marketing Manager
    info@empirebotanicallabs.com

The only thing between two points is the line we choose to draw...

orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DanTheManB View Post
    My diet has consisted of 1 cup of oatmeal in the morning, 2-4 slices whole grain toast with peanut butter on top, 46-50 grams of whey protein powder in water, bannana, and sometimes egg whites as well....and I used to eat oatmeal after coming home from work before working out which isn't a good idea I don't think and I honestly think I use up most of the calories I eat during the day but every once in a while I become really bloated feeling and don't have what I'd like to call a "good bowel movement" for almost 2 weeks or more...when I can go it's not much and usually dry and clay-looking lumps...what could the problem be?!?!
    It may contribute. In fact, if you search the 'net for foods that harden stool, you'll often find peanut butter, bananas, and toast included.

71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread is from 2005 and the OP has been banned. I wouldn't expect a reply anytime soon.