Thread: "Toxic Gas"

OceanPacific has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"Toxic Gas"

This is a rather embarrasing problem but because of my high protein diet my farts really, really stink. I have read up on it and know why it happens (all those digestive bacteria partying on the extra protien that cannot be digested) but not how to lessen it or if there is anyway of reducing the evilness of the smell.

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OceanPacific
    This is a rather embarrasing problem but because of my high protein diet my farts really, really stink. I have read up on it and know why it happens (all those digestive bacteria partying on the extra protien that cannot be digested) but not how to lessen it or if there is anyway of reducing the evilness of the smell.
    Not really. you could try upping your fibre a bit but Im not sure how much that will help. I had that problem when i started a higher protein diet, but my body became accustomed to it and now I fart with normal frequency and stench while eating 300g protein/day. You could also try adding some natural yoghurt to youre diet as this promotes natural gut flora which help in digestion

night-trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) night-trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) night-trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) night-trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) night-trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) night-trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should find that it will sort itself out in time. If not you can take something for it that might help.

TheDumpTruck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDumpTruck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDumpTruck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDumpTruck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What they said! Your body will adjust soon enough.

M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nothing wrong with toxic farts man

When I get a case of them I love it you can really annoy people with em

If u do want rid however u could try spreading the protein out more

Eating loads at one time isn’t good and is the probable cause of the toxic farts

Plus your body might not be able to take in that protein all in one go

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look into some GInger root or Beno
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

pimpdelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpdelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpdelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpdelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpdelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpdelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpdelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpdelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpdelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpdelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimpdelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Hey man... I had that problem a minute ago too... its somthing that just happens... anyhow, it went away for me after a while...

basking in the ambiance...
    Pimpin aint easy!
    primusnet.net

Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    eat some pot-pouri
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

Registered User Makeupmonsterdo's Avatar
    Makeupmonsterdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Makeupmonsterdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Makeupmonsterdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Makeupmonsterdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Makeupmonsterdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Makeupmonsterdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Makeupmonsterdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Makeupmonsterdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Makeupmonsterdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Makeupmonsterdo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Makeupmonsterdo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    MRM Digest All is a digestive enzyme and it helps A LOT!