Thread: Rest Days

Orc_Lord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rest Days

Hi all ,

Guys i only have time for one question right now which is

1-Can i still take my Mass tech milk shakes during my rest days ?

BigLandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes of course u can, this is when ur muscle is repairing itself. it needs the same about of nutrients on rest days as ur workout days.
    Great sites to checkout

[url]http://www.personalizeyourlife.com[/url]
    [url]http://www.supplements101.com/store/?Click=8729[/url]
    [url]http://www.gen-fit.com/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=sales[url]

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Orc_Lord
    Can i still take my Mass tech milk shakes during my rest days ?
    Na, take that Mass Tech back to GNC on your rest day
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

Thanks a Google dude you made my day , now i can go through the choclate flavoured one faster so that i can start with vanilla yum yum

Originally Posted by K_muscle
    Na, take that Mass Tech back to GNC on your rest day
    GNC !! i`m not in the USA , however , are you saying its useless

Does it create fat more than it does muscle mass , hey YOUR SCARING ME

Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000)
    eat real, natural food for better gains

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Boridi
    What he said. The best thing for real gains is real food. That mass tech is overpriced, you can do better than that.
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

Originally Posted by Boridi

Well i do , i consume about 2500 cals per day , about 800 cals from the shakes , one in the morning and one after workout , and the rest is really expensive healthy organic food

the only reason why i bought these shakes was because my biceps were lagging , only 14.45 inches and next to my chest which i over train look kind of small

Originally Posted by K_muscle
    What he said. The best thing for real gains is real food. That mass tech is overpriced, you can do better than that.

I got two Mass techs each at 2.75 kg for 100$ ? is that expensive

AbFab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbFab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbFab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbFab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbFab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbFab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbFab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbFab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbFab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbFab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbFab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Orc_Lord
    Well i do , i consume about 2500 cals per day , about 800 cals from the shakes , one in the morning and one after workout , and the rest is really expensive healthy organic food

the only reason why i bought these shakes was because my biceps were lagging , only 14.45 inches and next to my chest which i over train look kind of small
    im afraid 2500 cals is no very far above the recommended intake of 2000, seeing that bulkers can eat 5000, id say you'd be better eating a few more (real food - lol) calories

Originally Posted by AbFab
    im afraid 2500 cals is no very far above the recommended intake of 2000, seeing that bulkers can eat 5000, id say you'd be better eating a few more (real food - lol) calories
    Yes true , i dont eat seven meals a day , this is what i do , i`m not bulking or cutting , i`m just keeping my muscles at a stable size until i have enough time to join a proper gym

morning

6:00 am Shake

6:30 Two brown bread toasts + one small can of baked beans = gas all day

9:00 protien bar

11:00 banana , orange , and a bowl of oats and skimmed milk

1:20 lunch brown rice + chicken , salmon , whatever

5:30 shake and tuna

supper pasta and chicken

thats about it

not a lot of calories , it comes to around 2900 MAX

this is me ater losing 60 kilos

i`m 183 cm tall which is about 6'2 and 76 kilos and its only been a few months since i started so....
    Attached Images

second question

2- If there are days when i dont feel in the mood to lift at all , do i just do it anyway , or is it better if i dont just because i wont gain anything from it?

VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whenever i'm not in the mood, i still lift. I mean its not my mood that makes my muslces grow, its the lifting itself! Well, i've been lifting for almost a month now, haven't been a single day when i didn't feel like lifting!
    As Of: 01-29-07
    Weight - 182 bf% around 11%
    Flat bench - 165x10
    Squat - 200x8
    Deadlift - 255x8

Most people rust out due to lack of challenge. Few people rust out due to overuse. -- Unknown

sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    orc lord, what are your lifting stats?

Originally Posted by sizemeup
    orc lord, what are your lifting stats?
    Funny that you ask , i was just about to ask a question related to it

Well for someone over 6' feet and healthy i guess i should be able to lift more than i am right now

To tell you the truth , the highest i can go in my gym at home right now (because of the number of weights we have) is about 140 pounds bench

I do it 12,10,8,6 then reduce it to 100 pounds and do it 12 times to reach a peak

and i feel TIRED , i know thats nothing , i am mazed with all these young boys onthis site that can bench up to 280 pounds MAD however , i wont let it put me down , i will just have to wait for the strength

i have been lifting for only 4 months now , and in the begining i found it difficult to lift 20 pounds haha

Biceps i lift 35 pound dumbells

when i join a gym , i will let one of the PRO show me how things are done

Now i`m just enjoying my new body

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    muscletech is overpriced.
    but since you seem to have the money, take it by all means. on rest days or whatever just remember - there are better products out there that are more value for money!
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

meandmyiv / scott donald / DarkFalcon

Sadly i dont have the money at the moment , i get around 300$ a month from my parents , however , in a few months time i might get this job at an oil company as a civil engineer , then i`ll get about 8000$ per month

i`m still a 3rd year student , so i wont go to the company i will just study and when i finish college i will work for them , then thats when i get the REAL money