Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Got drunk and called my gf fat...ooppps

So it was my friends bday on htursday i went out with all my friends and got pretty wasted. The girl im going to was there and she was just back from magaluf and i was speaking to her and apparently grabbed her stomach and said look at your magaluf weight from all the alcohol. Shes not fat just has a wee bit of fat at her sotmach like every girl.

But the point is i completely forgot saying this to her and i was out with her on friday night and was winding her up about bitching about someone and she turns to me and said too me no.. you what being a bitch is, when u tell me i've put on weight. I just replied what are u talking about and she told me, i was embarrassed. Though she seemed not to be to bothered by it so i got of lightly cause she still let me piitb
    Last edited by andrewmul; 08-12-2007 at 11:41 AM.
    Strength, size, power and speed arent achievable without dedication, focus and determination.

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. - Muhammad Ali

Current Lifts 5/05/08

all for 5 reps

Squat 210lbs (narrow stance atg)
    Deadlift 285lbs
    Bench 170lbs
    Row 150 lbs
    Military Press (standing) 116lbs

nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Best.Thread.Title.Ever.

turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Some people must have never taken an English class. Some posts are all wacked out and retardedly put together. Its like you are just thinking of crap while typing, the next thought you have, you just type it down even if it makes sense or not.

Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravage7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by andrewmul View Post
    and she turns to me and said 2 no.. you not what is being a bitch
    you lost me

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude once I was drunk and was like "Hey X, who's that ugly bitch you're always being visited by? You know, the one that has a face like someone threw a tomato at it(severe acne)?"

Turns out that I was talking to her cousin and they were very close...
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

So it was my friends bday on htursday i went out with all my friends and got pretty wasted. The girl im going to was there and she was just back from magaluf and i was speaking to her and apparently grabbed her stomach and said look at your magaluf weight from all the alcohol. Shes not fat just has a wee bit of fat at her sotmach like every girl.

But the point is i completely forgot saying this to her and i was out with her on friday night and was winding her up about bitching about someone and she turns to me and said 2 no.. you not what is being a bitch, when u tell me i've put on weight. I just replied what are u talking about and she told me, i was embarrassed. Though she seemed not to be to bothered by it so i got of lightly cause she still let me piitb
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Reps for the laugh! Next time she argues with you, just say "Hush, tubby"

Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

But the point is i completely forgot saying this to her and i was out with her on friday night and was winding her up about bitching about someone and she turns to me and said 2 no.. you not what is being a bitch, when u tell me i've put on weight. I just replied what are u talking about and she told me, i was embarrassed. Though she seemed not to be to bothered by it so i got of lightly cause she still let me piitb
    are you still drunk?

Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i was drunk last night and told my ex she was a dumb wh0re whose gonna fail at life. =X

f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    this thread is madd nigrish

Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmul will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha sorry for the bad grammar and english. who would have guessed i go to university.
    Strength, size, power and speed arent achievable without dedication, focus and determination.

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. - Muhammad Ali

Current Lifts 5/05/08

all for 5 reps

Squat 210lbs (narrow stance atg)
    Deadlift 285lbs
    Bench 170lbs
    Row 150 lbs
    Military Press (standing) 116lbs