Thread: ****ed Up

Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

****ed Up

Alright, there's this girl I've been trying to get with for a while now.
    I've played it cool, teased her, made fun of her, etc. All of the stuff I would normally do with girls. Acted like this has always worked fine for me in the past, but with her it didn't seem to be getting me anywhere. I also noticed that she seemed to fall over guys who fell all over her.
    So, last night I come home trashed out of my mind and I go on myspace. I see a comment from her and I think to myself "In one week I'm back at college, I'm probably not going to see her before that, so I won't see her for an entire year."
    So, I send her a myspace message basically pouring my heart out to her, telling her that she's the first girl in a long long time that I've wanted to do more than hookup with and I went on and on, in fact I don't even remember what I wrote, and the message isn't coming up in my sent messages so I guess I'll never know.
    When I woke up in the morning I realized that I probably just ****ed up more than I ever thought possible.
    Well, now it turns out she's tagging along with my friends and I when we go out tomorrow so I'll be seeing her all day. If this doesn't make things awkard enough the guy she's "talking" to might be coming along.
    What exactly should I do tomorrow? Not go? Ignore her completely unless she talks to me first? Act like nothing happened?

Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Alright, there's this girl I've been trying to get with for a while now.
    I've played it cool, teased her, made fun of her, etc. All of the stuff I would normally do with girls. Acted like this has always worked fine for me in the past, but with her it didn't seem to be getting me anywhere. I also noticed that she seemed to fall over guys who fell all over her.
    So, last night I come home trashed out of my mind and I go on myspace. I see a comment from her and I think to myself "In one week I'm back at college, I'm probably not going to see her before that, so I won't see her for an entire year."
    So, I send her a myspace message basically pouring my heart out to her, telling her that she's the first girl in a long long time that I've wanted to do more than hookup with and I went on and on, in fact I don't even remember what I wrote, and the message isn't coming up in my sent messages so I guess I'll never know.
    When I woke up in the morning I realized that I probably just ****ed up more than I ever thought possible.
    Well, now it turns out she's tagging along with my friends and I when we go out tomorrow so I'll be seeing her all day. If this doesn't make things awkard enough the guy she's "talking" to might be coming along.
    What exactly should I do tomorrow? Not go? Ignore her completely unless she talks to me first? Act like nothing happened?
    db shoulder press : can get the 115s up
    db bench: 125 x 10 x 4.
    bulking to 200 even if it kills me.

Registered User DMBsAmricanBaby's Avatar
    DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    message her back and see if she got your message
    "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

**Outdo Yesterday!**

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

Although it's hard to get back to everyone, I love you all, you're my motivation! <3<3 Thank you! <3<3

HI MISC! RED'S MY FAVORITE COLOR! :D

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    idk if you ****ed up cause i dont know your or the girl or your situation. I'm a guy and would much rather have a girl just tell me whats on her mind then playing stupid ass games with me. Maybe girls like the game, idk but I don't like being confused, **** that.

If she knows how you feel she will either feel the same or not. What you said probably didn't make or break things, I'd imagine she either already had feelings for you or she wasn't interested in that way.

I'd make the eye contact, smile and pray that she brings it up so I didn't have to. I'd honestly be nervous as **** and a wreck too, lol...sorry but thats just the truth

Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Believe me I am nervous as hell.
    I sent her a message back asking if she got it, and saying that I was really drunk and don't remember what I said.
    Hopefully she reads it before I see her.

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Apeus View Post
    Believe me I am nervous as hell.
    I sent her a message back asking if she got it, and saying that I was really drunk and don't remember what I said.
    Hopefully she reads it before I see her.
    i dont think you shoulda told her you were drunk. If its what you truely felt then you should just leave it at what it is. Don't second guess it. I wish I could take my own advice, lol. I second guess letting her know how I feel everytime I think about it.

Maybe when you see her you should just pull her aside, smile ask how she is and say you meant what you said. Its out there already, I think if you said what you felt you should stand by it and see how it goes.

Originally Posted by forklift View Post
    first get this straight: telling a girl how you 'feel', either in person or in writing, is the sign of a loser. the only time you should say those things is while you are f*kng her in bed.

i suggest you forget about her and move on instead of playing stupid head games. getting back to where you should be is really tough to do.
    I HATE that attitude. In fact I despise it.
    Oh **** feelings I'm a man I don't have those all I care about is putting my big alpha dick in a pussy.
    **** off.

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Never, ever, ever, log on to your email account when drunk. Nothing good can ever come from doing so.