Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2 weeks in... wow!

man i'm so excited about my weightlifting, i can't describe it. a mere two weeks in, i notice myself being bigger in the mirror. it's pretty minor so far, but then again - it's only 14 days of training my weight has risen from 126.5 to about 133, which i consider to be pretty great. a pound of that may be from me eating a crapload before i went to bed last night, and it was just lingering in my system when i weighed myself this morning. either way, i'm showing good gains. my arms are slightly thicker and shoulders becoming a little more apparent. also, i see some good gains in my upper back.

hope yall enjoy
    Attached Images

Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cds01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    last one, i love this one
    Attached Images

Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Nice gains in only 2 weeks. I can really see the improvemt.

You got a good base. Keep liftin'!

Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluids will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im seeing improvement as well. Keep at it man, muscle will keep coming!
    INTENSITY
    Fueling-Body-Mind-Spirit

"The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AustinG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol you wont notice much in 2 weeks

fmg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    stay motivated man and youll get big quick

downz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) downz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) downz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) downz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) downz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) downz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) downz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) downz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) downz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) downz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) downz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you definately look more defined, good job, keep it up
    5'9"
    210lbs
    Bench:210lbs
    Deadlift:365lbs
    Squat:315lbs (parellel)

thanks for the support all, i will post my one month progress in two weeks.

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats, your huge. You have reached the pinnacle of body building.
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    looking better .. just keep lifting.. and eventually you'll get there
    best of luck.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

meandmyiv / scott donald / DarkFalcon

TennisDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) TennisDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) TennisDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) TennisDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) TennisDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) TennisDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) TennisDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) TennisDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) TennisDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) TennisDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) TennisDude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KIDRR
    Hah. Reps.

rugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The less pictures you take the bigger you will be

Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are wearing the same underware, just inside-out.

Consistency + Knowledge BodySculpting's Avatar
    BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Diesel_Fella
    lmao!!

You do look better man, keep up the training! Eat! Good luck.
    "The only way out of hell, is through it. "

Jamz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Diesel_Fella
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh thats gross!
    +++++++
    +Bulking+
    +++++++

Started = 80lbs
    Week 2 = 84lbs *OMG LOOKS ANNOYED*
    Week 3 = ?
    Week 4 = ?
    Week 5 = ?

Here we go Steelers!! BigNastyD's Avatar
    BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNastyD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nothing like taking a picture before working out and then another right after you pull off 30 curls and can hardly put your arms down..LOL!!! I can see gains when I do that too.

99benmoore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nearly as big as andrew taylor

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cds01
    man i'm so excited about my weightlifting, i can't describe it. a mere two weeks in, i notice myself being bigger in the mirror. it's pretty minor so far, but then again - it's only 14 days of training my weight has risen from 126.5 to about 133, which i consider to be pretty great. a pound of that may be from me eating a crapload before i went to bed last night, and it was just lingering in my system when i weighed myself this morning. either way, i'm showing good gains. my arms are slightly thicker and shoulders becoming a little more apparent. also, i see some good gains in my upper back.

hope yall enjoy
    Keep training... and don't forget about the importance of your diet! That's extremely important! It's the key to success.

Good luck.
    DoN'T Be a FooL... WRaP YouR TooL!

NO! Portugal IS NOT a province of Spain!

lol, all your hatin is fuel to my fire.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    After I read that I'm so sorry but I had to bust out laughing. I almost fell off my chair LOL!

Reps!

Sorry topic poster, but that was hilarious :P

In all seriousness though, it's awesome that you're excited about weight lifting, and in the first month or two, your body WILL start to change rather drastically. But remember, this is not a conventional sport, it takes months and years to reach new goals and new physiques. Slow and steady is how you win "the game".
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

zonties has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zonties has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How old are you, you look pretty young. 15 or so? i dont know if it is too good to go in very heavy at that young of an age.

nah, i'm 22. i'm a shrimp though which is why i decided to get serious.

zonties has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zonties has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you serious? i am 19 (i turn 20 tomorrow!)

You really look around 15-16 years old hehe. I guess you look younger than your age

I guess it is safe to work out hard then. Since it's only been 2 weeks , go in gradually and in a few months you will be lifting heavy. Look at the other guy who just posted his 1 year progress pics. Use that as some motivation

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, all your hatin is fuel to my fire.
    No worries I wasn't hating, and I hope it does "fuel your fire" Its just that I have seen so many start off with too much "fuel in their fire" and then burn out 6months down the road.

Good luck and keep at it!
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

long a$$ road to 200 YouRobSeSsioN's Avatar
    YouRobSeSsioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouRobSeSsioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i see the most difference in your tris and the side of your chest. Shoulders look a little bigger too. Good work so far. Keep it up.

donnyG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) donnyG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) donnyG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) donnyG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) donnyG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) donnyG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) donnyG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) donnyG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) donnyG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) donnyG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) donnyG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cant expect much in 2 weeks but..... train hard and eat right and youll be perfect

dannypuppster is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannypuppster is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannypuppster is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannypuppster is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannypuppster is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannypuppster is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannypuppster is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannypuppster is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannypuppster is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannypuppster is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannypuppster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol yea no difference

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

LMFAO
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

hope yall enjoy
    in pic #2, how the **** did your nipples get twice as big and become a completely different color?
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheyMaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I remember when I thought I was huge at 150lbs