Real Deal Strength & Con. Cricket_Fire's Avatar
    Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Calorie Deficit (not the ordinary cal question)

I have a question. I know (now), that to lose weight, you need to have more calories burnt than calories eaten, and also you need to have a deficit in the amount of normal calories you eat. Question time:

1) How many calories are burnt in the average day (ie. no weights, or cardio)?
    2) Also, if I have no idea how many calories I was eating before, how do I know how many to eat (just recently strarted eating BBing style)

Thanks.

Real Deal Strength & Con. Cricket_Fire's Avatar
    Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cricket_Fire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Forgot to post stats.

Weight: 205 (or so )

And I'm trying to get down to 180.

BluntStatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BluntStatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BluntStatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BluntStatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BluntStatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BluntStatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BluntStatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BluntStatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BluntStatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BluntStatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BluntStatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you read the nutrional facts on the foods you eat and everyone burns differnt amount of calories resting depends on so many things go to mybodycomp.com and do all the mesurments and if well give you a rough estimate of your body fat and your burnt resting calories

Registered User Pump that iron!'s Avatar
    Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, mybodycomp.com although it isn't very accurate will give you an idea of your body fat %. Your activity level, age, and weight factor into your BMR (basal metabolic rate).

To track calories nice and easy, fitday.com is THE WAY TO GO! It even gives you a breakdown of where your calories are coming from so you can adjust easily. You can even enter in custom foods.
    I rep back for those with 1k+ rep power.

Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fitday.com can calculate what your eating.

And what you burn in a day depends on what your eating, drinking, and activity, metabolism, and so much more, so it's very hard to say.