Page 5 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NO-Xplode should have CEE in it, no? Isn't di-creatine malate crap? I'll be trying some Omega Thunder soon...

johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kendog
    NO-Xplode should have CEE in it, no? Isn't di-creatine malate crap? I'll be trying some Omega Thunder soon...
    It's not as good as CEE, but I'm getting both forms of creatine anyway so it really doesn't matter.

gibsonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibsonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibsonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibsonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibsonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibsonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibsonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibsonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibsonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibsonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gibsonman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

im on the gnc power pump NO2 product so far nothing. its been 16 days not a twing of pump, im gonna try the vaso pump i heard thats supposed to be great but to me this brand didnt work at all.i did the 4 pills in the morning and 4 pills before lunch on empty stomach and wait 30 minutes before eating bit. heck 3 days ago i switched to 5 and 5 and still nothing. im gonna get my refund or exchange.

THESHAWNRAYWAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) THESHAWNRAYWAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) THESHAWNRAYWAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) THESHAWNRAYWAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) THESHAWNRAYWAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) THESHAWNRAYWAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) THESHAWNRAYWAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) THESHAWNRAYWAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) THESHAWNRAYWAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) THESHAWNRAYWAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) THESHAWNRAYWAY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ive been on dymatize xpand for almost 2 weeks now and notice very little change from when i was taking celltech. The pumps havent been anymore prolonged than usual, strength is about the same, maybe a moderate increase in vascularity. Overall im sort of disappointed.
    Currently maxing @:
    Weight 190lbs
    Deadlift 535lbs (04/07/06)
    squat 515lbs (03/27/06)
    bench 320lbs

Goals for 06:
    weight 195-200
    Deadlift 600lbs
    Squat 550lbs
    Bench 350lbs

Maki_Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maki_Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maki_Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maki_Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maki_Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maki_Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maki_Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maki_Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maki_Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maki_Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maki_Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Storm. Worked well, very cheap. Nice!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ighlight=Storm
    Ita erat quando hic adveni

mightyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Super Pump 250

Super Pump 250 is wonderful. First day on,I felt it. It is the first and only product that does exactly as specified. The first week my buddy put 20lbs on his bench and I have gotten back my big pound squat. It keeps you focused and on a mission at the gym. You have to peel yourself away from the gym 'cause you don't want to leave. I buy this stuff in bulk now and have gotten everyone at my gym taking it. Every time I make a huge lift and everyone is awwing over me all I say is "Super Pump 250" nuff said!
    They call me the "Mighty One" for a reason; even God fears me!

crowemaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowemaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowemaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowemaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowemaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowemaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowemaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowemaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowemaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowemaN is on a distinguished road. (+10) crowemaN is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Nox3

Just finished my first cycle of NOX3 unreal gains and recovery. Its a little expensive but what isnt. I just bought NP2 because my guy said it was better than NOX3. How i dont know but hopefully. Anyways, i love the NOX3

iloveashley33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iloveashley33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iloveashley33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iloveashley33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iloveashley33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iloveashley33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iloveashley33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iloveashley33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iloveashley33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iloveashley33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iloveashley33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

super pump

i've been taking super pump. it is very effective. i notice those side effects mentioned earlier. i'll get dizzy it seems during my sets but nothing too frigtening! haha either way i love it...give me excellent energy and pumps. every NO supp before that was horrible for me so i'll stick with this. and you can manage to get this stuff for under 40 bucks so its worth it....

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mightyjay
    Super Pump 250 is wonderful. First day on,I felt it. It is the first and only product that does exactly as specified. The first week my buddy put 20lbs on his bench and I have gotten back my big pound squat. It keeps you focused and on a mission at the gym. You have to peel yourself away from the gym 'cause you don't want to leave. I buy this stuff in bulk now and have gotten everyone at my gym taking it. Every time I make a huge lift and everyone is awwing over me all I say is "Super Pump 250" nuff said!
    And when did you sign your endorsement contract?
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000)

help needed

which NO2 shows the most effect on the market and what it does?

im a noob

keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

It's like lifting on a well-rested day

I don't lift on weekends, so Mondays are my best lift days. By Friday, I'm pooped. I'm stacking No-Xplode with Vaso-XP, and going by my journal, I'm having good lifts every day of the week. I also run twice a day (I'm a runner first, lifter second) and normally I have to skip a run every other day or so. NO2 has helped me maintiain my lift-once, run-twice-a-day routine and not have to suffer too much body pain

As far as the all-day-pump is concerned, I took No-Xplode for a few weeks and felt the energy surge during my workout, and my lifts improved, but little to no veins popping out of my skin. When I started Vaso-XP, I now have veins in my arms popping out most of the day, but it's not consistent. It comes and goes. I'm not concerned about pumps, but it's nice to see the veins, and push them around and stuff.

My take on NO2 is that it's an essential lifting aid. Where creatine supplements the white "twitch" muscles, NO2 supplements the red oxygen-based muscle. I'm not going for a freaky body shape - more of a pleasing-to-the-eye lean size. So I place NO2 above creatine as a necessary supplement. If you're a cardio fanatic, I can't recommend NO2 enough. It really helps you get past those lactic acid threshholds when you're training on hills!

Speaking of lactic acid threshholds - this goes for No-Xplode as well as when I started adding Vaso-XP - I rarely get the burning lactic acid feeling when I'm pressing heavy weights. Instead, my body parts will just lock-up, or refuse to move. It's supposed to burn and hurt at that point, but it doesn't. The only exercise where I can consistently still feel a lactic acid burn is when I do sitting leg extensions. Also, I don't have to rest much between sets. As for post-workout recovery - on leg day, I normally can't go running at all. But now I can do my standard 2 runs on leg day.

I can't recommend NO2 supplementation enough. At the very least, try a bottle of No-Xplode for energy purposes, and a bottle of NO2 pills - any pills - to help with blood flow. You'll be able to decide for yourself if it works for you. I'm about to run out of my first bottle of Vaso-XP, and just ordered some BSN Nitrix. Nice to try different brands

Just like to add that I've been lifting for just a year - lost about 100 pounds prior, to Atkins diet - and already finished the Honolulu Marathon. I'm not too familiar with how all these supplements affect the body, so forgive me if I'm not correct on NO2's affects. But I do keep a lifting and running journal, and going by the results I write down

Happy lifting, everyone!
    Last edited by keal; 03-20-2005 at 02:25 AM.

fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fkjr2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dungeon1
    Nitroxy3 is pumptech, but cheaper. it is made by Iovate Technologies, which is the company that you know as muscletech. if you check the product ingredients against pump tech you will see tha it is the same thing.
    can a product like this be taken with a fat burner like Redline or ECA stack?

Thanks!

Inexplicably Moist TrancePhreak07's Avatar
    TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kingcarlos
    which NO2 shows the most effect on the market and what it does?

im a noob
    Not sure if it is the most effective since I havent tried other NO products, but Nitrix has so far worked extremely well for me.

Joel67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joel67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joel67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joel67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joel67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joel67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joel67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joel67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joel67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joel67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joel67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best overall Nitric Oxide Product?

Man Body Octane. Good pumps and unreal recovery ability...makes leg day not so painful. Have Clout by Man and will post results of that and Octane...expecting big things :-)

Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Majestak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you guys serious?

I've done Nitrix and NOX3 cycles, and didn't notice anything except maybe a small increase in vascularity (and that may have been my imagination).

Maybe my body just doesn't take to NO products.

When I did them, though, I only did one bottle cycles (about 3 weeks). Should I be doing it longer to get results?

djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50) djack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NO seems to work for certain people and not for other people...All depends also on dosage and timing...Most whey proteins contain L-Arginine which converts to NO in the body

Grow_74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grow_74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grow_74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grow_74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grow_74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grow_74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grow_74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grow_74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grow_74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grow_74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grow_74 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fkjr2
    can a product like this be taken with a fat burner like Redline or ECA stack?

Thanks!
    If you are trying to cut N0 products are not recommended as you need carbs for the N0 to work properly. So yes u can take them at the same time but the N0 will not work that well

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by djack
    NO seems to work for certain people and not for other people...All depends also on dosage and timing...Most whey proteins contain L-Arginine which converts to NO in the body
    Yeah...I haven't see **** thus far. Oh well, guess I'm a non-responder.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Az_eagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Az_eagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Az_eagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Az_eagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Az_eagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Az_eagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Az_eagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Az_eagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Az_eagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Az_eagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Az_eagle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am currently taking L-Arginine and L-Ornithine on a daily basis. I have noticed how much I feel better and more energized by the Nitric Oxide it produces in my body.
    5' 8", 190#, begin init. Jan. 10,2005 starting weight of 165#
    ~~" Jesus is my personal trainer and I thank him everyday for his blessings"~~

kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000) kingcarlos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    is there a specific age for taking NO2. im only 16 and currently taking protein powder now.but im not sure whether i should take creatine or NO2. pls help

Get the steel MOVIN' _STEELhead_'s Avatar
    _STEELhead_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STEELhead_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STEELhead_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STEELhead_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STEELhead_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STEELhead_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STEELhead_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STEELhead_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STEELhead_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STEELhead_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STEELhead_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kingcarlos
    is there a specific age for taking NO2. im only 16 and currently taking protein powder now.but im not sure whether i should take creatine or NO2. pls help
    Dude, don't think about anything more serious than Whey and Multi-Vit/Min's. There is just no point and it's probably not good as on some products it sais minimum age 18 so if I were you I'd just make sure to eat a good, balanced(to make you big) diet with lots of protein n' carbs. Oh, you can also consider takin' some Fish or Flax oil but nothing more. That snould do for you for the next couple of years I'd say maan.
    Get HUGE or DIE tryin'
    Free iPOD? go for it - [url]http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16576536[/url]

Reano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reano is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Saying NO to NO2

Some people may respond, but all these products did for me was to give me gas BAAAAAD! I mean like 'Run for the f'n door' bad. Anyone else have this? It got so I had to end taking the stuff because of work. Unless you do stand-up, farting all the time is not a good thing.

Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cellmass is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

NO xplode and nitrix are the best
    Arms : 14 ¾''
    Chest : 41½''
    Weight : 178 Lbs
    Height : 5'11''
    Waist : 34''

Max rep:
    Deadlift : 315 Lbs
    Bench Press : 175 Lbs (WTF???)
    Squat : 205 Lbs

Talking

thanx. i shall think twice abt NO2 again.

AGENT0007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGENT0007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGENT0007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGENT0007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGENT0007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGENT0007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGENT0007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGENT0007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGENT0007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGENT0007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AGENT0007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nitrix works well for me, along with NO-XPLODE pre workout and CELL MASS post workout. Leg days are crazy, after leg presses and burn out leg extensions quads feel like they are going to burst!

divergreg is on a distinguished road. (+10) divergreg is on a distinguished road. (+10) divergreg is on a distinguished road. (+10) divergreg is on a distinguished road. (+10) divergreg is on a distinguished road. (+10) divergreg is on a distinguished road. (+10) divergreg is on a distinguished road. (+10) divergreg is on a distinguished road. (+10) divergreg is on a distinguished road. (+10) divergreg is on a distinguished road. (+10) divergreg is on a distinguished road. (+10)

NO2 or Blitz cycle by Fizogen

Well I have tried both of these products out. I am having to sway towards Blitz cycle right now. It has all around satisfied me with results so far. NO2 is good but for me it seem to loose affect after about a week and a half. It was like my body adapted to it. Blitz cycle on the other hand seems to keep going strong and produces results so far. I am just using one cycle to boost strength and shape but it does good for me. Everyone is different though and it is an expensive game to be sampling around in. Once you find one you like stick with it. I am stacking it with Animal M stak cause I am not sure about the regular stak, protein, Vitamin C and multi's. It seems to work. Fizogen has come out with a pretty good line of products, not sureabout that On or off cycle hormone enhancer yet either.
    Last edited by divergreg; 03-27-2005 at 05:30 AM.

Markello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Markello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Markello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Markello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Markello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Markello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Markello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Markello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Markello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Markello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Markello is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking pump tek

I bought some pump tek and it was like 18 servings in a bottle i mean dang this is expensive compared BSN nitrix whitch could be better anyways... muscletek always wants me to spend all my $ they are rip off!

joshisapunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) joshisapunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) joshisapunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) joshisapunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) joshisapunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) joshisapunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) joshisapunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) joshisapunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) joshisapunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) joshisapunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) joshisapunk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone here try C4 by 4-ever Fit? i'm using it right now, and i'm pretty happy with the results
    6'2".......200 (for now)

Malbolgia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malbolgia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malbolgia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malbolgia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malbolgia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malbolgia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malbolgia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malbolgia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malbolgia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malbolgia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malbolgia will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up The shiznit

I've been using NO-Xplode and Nitrix for awhile now and they seem to work wonders for me. Are my lifts keep going up, people run for the door when I load up the plate on deadlifts....ok, you get the point.
    I use what the bottle says as far as dosage. No comlaints. Recently added Cell Mass to the mix too.

Anybody else notice that while using this stuff that you don't really get sore very as often or as long as when you're not using it? Maybe that's just in my head, but it almost seems like I am recuperating faster when I use it.

But my favorite part was after I had to take a two month unexpected layoff from training, and when I came back, not one of my lifts sufferred. I came back after two months and was still repping with the same weight that I had used before, and I ain't talking about loading up the bar with 135 pounds either!
    "I've gotta say what I've gotta say and then I swear I'll go away, but I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise"

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by _STEELhead_
    Dude, don't think about anything more serious than Whey and Multi-Vit/Min's. There is just no point and it's probably not good as on some products it sais minimum age 18 so if I were you I'd just make sure to eat a good, balanced(to make you big) diet with lots of protein n' carbs. Oh, you can also consider takin' some Fish or Flax oil but nothing more. That snould do for you for the next couple of years I'd say maan.
    It says on ALL products that you should consult a physichian and on most it says that you should be over 18 (including the whey staple). It is mainly to get themselves out of heat should anything go wrong. If some punk kid takes a whole bottle in a day, they can easily point to the warnings.