Page 223 of 258 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,690 of 7739
    Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by merrittevans View Post
    The best products I have used by far are all Controlled Labs products. The White Flood being the best NO product I have used. Personally I don't think they need any other flavors. I think it's the best tasting one I've had. You can't beat the price either.
    for sure, the feedback is non-stop amazing on white flood. how long have you been using it? did you try the tablets yet?
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The best products I have used by far are all Controlled Labs products. The White Flood being the best NO product I have used. Personally I don't think they need any other flavors. I think it's the best tasting one I've had. You can't beat the price either.
    Agree. WF is insane, without the friggen jitters.
    Back from exile . Please no Autograph requests.

Havok812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just got my WF in yesterday. Took it 20 mins before gym and refilled it with watered down remnents. By far an enduring and energized workout. I felt like I could keep going even though my muscles told me NO!

Combined with my Green Mag, it's a beast. I have found NO and Creatine that I will always keep stocked in my stash.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love USPLabs Jack3d.

Have previously used, NanoVapor, NoXplode, SuperPump, Shotgun etc.

I always thought SuperPump was amazing until I tried Jack3d. I still love the taste and the performance of SuperPump but Jack3d is the best for me.

Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000) Trev91 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up SP250 Hands Down

GASPARI NUTRITION SUPERPUMP 250 RASBERRY LEMONADE

Incredible strength and focus, so much power and percision in the gym.

Also has the best flavor i have ever tasted in a supplement.

I could drink this stuff all day for the hell of it.

Love the body high it gives you.

Just dont take it around 8-9pm!!!!!!

You will not enjoy wiggling your thumbs violently till the sun comes up.

(;
    Marines Never Die, they just go to hell and regroup.

grigs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anybody tried CUTTING EDGE LABS NOX-SURGE ? if yes any good?

ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I just ran out of NO explode. Pumps were sick from it. I used 3 to 6 scoops. I wouldn't hesistate buying that again.

taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are there any NO supps without stims and carbs?

Thanks!

acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100)
    no.xplode ftw

I have a bellybutton The Shoeless Wonder's Avatar
    The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by taxsux View Post
    Are there any NO supps without stims and carbs?

Thanks!
    plasmajet.

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrAnaconda View Post
    Agree. WF is insane, without the friggen jitters.
    Originally Posted by Havok812 View Post
    Just got my WF in yesterday. Took it 20 mins before gym and refilled it with watered down remnents. By far an enduring and energized workout. I felt like I could keep going even though my muscles told me NO!

Combined with my Green Mag, it's a beast. I have found NO and Creatine that I will always keep stocked in my stash.
    absolutely, great energy, endurance and pumps with no jitters. also a great price per serving and 50 workouts per tub
    Specials & insider info

Havok812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    absolutely, great energy, endurance and pumps with no jitters. also a great price per serving and 50 workouts per tub
    Did it again today. This time no placebo effect. I felt jacked before I even hit the floors of the gym. Now I just need to reorder some Green Mag when I get more money.
    Only 2 servings left

GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GideonD1025 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

i like the white flood alot its great yes and i have tried the pills and its great to me i just want more i cant really take this taste of orange noxplode

Originally Posted by Havok812 View Post
    Did it again today. This time no placebo effect. I felt jacked before I even hit the floors of the gym. Now I just need to reorder some Green Mag when I get more money.
    Only 2 servings left
    awesome, the effects are undeniable
    Originally Posted by GideonD1025 View Post
    i like the white flood alot its great yes and i have tried the pills and its great to me i just want more i cant really take this taste of orange noxplode
    you do 1 scoop or 2?
    Specials & insider info

liquidform has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i agree

Originally Posted by BUZTIN View Post
    I love USPLabs Jack3d.

Have previously used, NanoVapor, NoXplode, SuperPump, Shotgun etc.

I always thought SuperPump was amazing until I tried Jack3d. I still love the taste and the performance of SuperPump but Jack3d is the best for me.
    the taste makes it easy to put down

dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    has anyone tried/taken a look at bullnox yet...http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bc...androrush.html

it's a pre-WO w/ the herbal testosterone booster, ingredients wise it should challenge for the top spot when it comes to pre-workouts
    Betancourt Nutrition Brand manager
    "Competition Breeds Innovation" www.BetancourtNutrition.com

Training, Nutrition & Lifestyle blog:
    www.LiftandPray.com

GASPARI-YATES- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Plasmajet

PLASMAJET is the best (NO) product not bsn no- xplode or nitrix guys probably take it beacause of ronnie coleman man PLASMAJET IS THE BEST JUST TRY IT

"PLASMA: strongest most intense state of matter JET: very fast"
    to them and to most people who were never competitive athletes, they don?t understand, they think living is something different that an athlete thinks is living

Dave pulcinella, The six foods that work

redmerani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, I've been using NO-Xplode since like last October and I love it...I'm up to like 3 scoops on lifting days.

But I'm thinking of switching to superpump250? opinions?

And with No-xplode I was stacking it with BSN Cellmass post-workout supplement...what's the best post-workout drink to stack with superpump250? I was looking at Sizeon but it has way too many carbs? Help?

And has anyone tried optimum nutrition's NO-Vassive?

Thanks!

JesterMasque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JesterMasque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JesterMasque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JesterMasque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking NO XPLODE is #1

I have been using NO Xplode for some time now on and off to cycle and find it to be the best one out there. Not only doesnot give me a great pump, but it also gives me that mental focus that prepares me for the war ahead of me. it also helps me keep my intensity high. It also helps with the vascularity as well.
    *Jester

JesterMasque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JesterMasque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JesterMasque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JesterMasque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Post Workout

Hey man, I have used MHPs Dark Matter and find it very good for post workout. It does have the simple carbs to spike the insulin after the workout, goes don easy and is very light on the stomach. You need some extra water to mix it, and it may seem like a lot, but it is super absorbant. - Good Luck
    *Jester

Hey man, I have used MHPs Dark Matter and find it very good for post workout. It does have the simple carbs to spike the insulin after the workout, goes don easy and is very light on the stomach. You need some extra water to mix it, and it may seem like a lot, but it is super absorbant. - Good Luck
    *Jester

pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ShadyShadow13 View Post
    ok I want to share my use of NO products , the only products i used are NO.Explode and Nitrix
    N.O explade was just great .. gave me great pump and super workouts using the stuff .. but of course the pump is limited for afew hours after the workout .. alil more than without the product .. but its a killer for improving a workout .. which will have a muscle building stimulating effect as we know .

as for Nitrix , I kinda of liked the stuff .. i actually felt i am getting leaner using it .. and the pump was good .. not great like N.O explode .. but still good .

didnt use them together .. would love to .. but i got them from someone as a gift in two period of times :P ..
    i dont have a big budget to spent on supplement .. so i just buy whey and the rest i go for the gear instead :P ..

anyway .. nowadays i am doing a lil better so i am thinking of using an N.O explode .. product and i am interested in Plasmajet .. its easier than nitrix .. coz it sucks to have an empty stomach 3 times a day while bulking .. or limit your glutamine intake for a better effect .. these are hard to do ..

so plasmajet seem quiet good from what i read .. but want to know the feedback from people whol tried it .

peace
    I think that PlasmaJet is a great product, but as a stand alone you probably won't notice much. Sort of like taking just Nitrix. I combined NO-Xplode, PlasmaJet, Novedex-XT, Cellmass, whey protien, Casein Protein, Fish oil, and Monsterpak multi's last cycle and after 4 weeks people were making comments that I looked huge. The changes in my body were very noticable after 4 weeks. Just my experience and input.
    Current Stack:
    BSN NO-Xplode
    Gaspari PlasmaJet
    BSN CellMass
    ON 100% Whey Protein- Vanilla
    ON Casein Protein
    Fish Oil
    Animal Pak
    Gaspari Novedex-XT

Post Cycle:
    Betagen
    Krealkalyn

dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ossizen View Post
    I just ran out of NO explode. Pumps were sick from it. I used 3 to 6 scoops. I wouldn't hesistate buying that again.
    6 scoops??

kangaman is just really nice. (+1000) kangaman is just really nice. (+1000) kangaman is just really nice. (+1000) kangaman is just really nice. (+1000) kangaman is just really nice. (+1000) kangaman is just really nice. (+1000) kangaman is just really nice. (+1000) kangaman is just really nice. (+1000) kangaman is just really nice. (+1000) kangaman is just really nice. (+1000) kangaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    NRG-X Labs Overdose. hands down.

I've tried a ton of products, but nothing gets me amped up like this stuff. Tons of energy, no crash, and it's blue raspberry flavored to boot. This stuff is like crack, except it helps bring teh GAINZ.
    Last edited by kangaman; 07-29-2009 at 09:20 AM.
    ..overcome..
    "If you're in the gym to get bitches, look no further than the closest mirror."

http://www.iron-gorillas.com/phpBB3/index.php

Team Scivation Member
    http://www.teamscivation.com
    Team NRG-X Labs Member
    http://nrgxlabs.com/ http://nrgxlabs.blogspot.com/
    my log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=348432641#post348432641
    my story
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/male_transformation_ian_kauffman.htm

TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kangaman View Post
    NRG-X Labs Overdose. hands down.

I've tried a ton of products, but nothing gets me amped up like this stuff. Tons of energy, no crash, and it's blue raspberry flavored to boot. This stuff is like crack, except it helps bring the GAINZ.
    Hey Kangman, glad you enjoy the OVERDOSE...thanks for stopping in. Yea, i think the flavor is def a plus..and the no crash it major in our book.

acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ossizen View Post
    6 scoops?! are you trying to have a heart attack? ... i use just 1

dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by acidking View Post
    6 scoops?! are you trying to have a heart attack? ... i use just 1
    Thats what I said! Seems like a waste of money if your using 6 scoops. I just got lemon lime and plan to use 1-2

kebh44 is not very helpful. (-500) kebh44 is not very helpful. (-500) kebh44 is not very helpful. (-500) kebh44 is not very helpful. (-500) kebh44 is not very helpful. (-500) kebh44 is not very helpful. (-500) kebh44 is not very helpful. (-500) kebh44 is not very helpful. (-500) kebh44 is not very helpful. (-500) kebh44 is not very helpful. (-500) kebh44 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Forget all the rest there is only one thats the best!!! If you have never heard of a small company called NRG-X Labs....get familiar. Their prods are the chit and their NO is called OverDose! I ran a log of OverDose and this stuff is the real deal. The focus was incredible, energy with NO crash, pump and on and on. I have tried all the other big names out there and nothing compares to OverDose.
    EST Plasmatic http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119356581&page=2

My Journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116934541

Location: Enniskillen, Fermanagh, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    FighterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have been using bsn n.o.xplode for quite a long time now...first 7 months it was really good..loads of energy aggresiveness and motivation.. but then it started to fade away... it was less and less effective..i mean i took 2.5 scoops of n.o.xplode and fell asleep!!!! so i decided to try dorian yates nox pump....the only reason i noticed was a horrible taste...im still using n.o.xplode but i gonna stop because it doesnt work for me anyway......by the way n.o.xplode still gets my vote for the best n.o supplement...

Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FighterZero View Post
    i have been using bsn n.o.xplode for quite a long time now...first 7 months it was really good..loads of energy aggresiveness and motivation.. but then it started to fade away... it was less and less effective..i mean i took 2.5 scoops of n.o.xplode and fell asleep!!!! so i decided to try dorian yates nox pump....the only reason i noticed was a horrible taste...im still using n.o.xplode but i gonna stop because it doesnt work for me anyway......by the way n.o.xplode still gets my vote for the best n.o supplement...
    wait so u had the common, it was great then it stopped working, and never worked again, and u still think its best?

Dark Rage gets my vote, tastes like death, but has never let me down in the energy/focus area, which is why i think its the best... besides i dont take the supps for the taste i take em for the effect >__<
    Wanting to do a Keto diet, but loves carbs too much.....

Page 223 of 258 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast