Page 248 of 258 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,440 of 7739
    leanwidit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanwidit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanwidit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanwidit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanwidit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanwidit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanwidit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanwidit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanwidit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanwidit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanwidit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Animal Pump. I like the fact that you can take the stim out if you want.

deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best no

I LOVE NO Shotgun by VPX...I've tried so many NO products and gotta say this is the best tasting as well as the best performance. Also as my backup I have Superpump Max fruit punch. That is good stuff too but I still love my NO shotgun. All the same price too. You can supplement it with Nitrix by BSN if you love the vascularity look.

ChevyRiderZ28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChevyRiderZ28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChevyRiderZ28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChevyRiderZ28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChevyRiderZ28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChevyRiderZ28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChevyRiderZ28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChevyRiderZ28 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Jack3d

Just got my bottle of Jack3d (hehe) recently and for price, taste, and after feeling I'm 100% behind this product. Not to sound like a pitchman but in the market of supplements, being how pricey they are the best BANG for your buck is Jack3d. Got mine at GNC for $26.99 ($10 off) compared to N.O Xplode at $49.99. Deal? I think so

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by dpatrick176 View Post
    VitaChemX N.O. FISSION is a good product and i wish you would keep your comments to yourself, maybe you just dont have a life and you have nothing better to do i dont know, instead of dissing people on hear how about some encouragement, and by the way there is many(peer reviews) scientific study that Arginine does infact increases blow flood, and deliver more nutrients to the muscles, and increase pumps during workouts, maybe your the one thats needs to study up on your supplements pal.
    Lulz. You provide these so-called numerous studies, and I will gladly point out their irrelevance in terms of arginine supplementation for the purpose of enhanced NO distribution in healthy adults. *waiting*
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

wyche128 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Muscle Velocity
    Muscle Velocity Representative
    Helps enhance your abilities in the gym, in the office and in life.

www.musclevelocity.com

Feel free to PM me with any and all questions regarding Muscle Velocity.

monk.. is on a distinguished road. (+10) monk.. is on a distinguished road. (+10) monk.. is on a distinguished road. (+10) monk.. is on a distinguished road. (+10) monk.. is on a distinguished road. (+10) monk.. is on a distinguished road. (+10) monk.. is on a distinguished road. (+10) monk.. is on a distinguished road. (+10) monk.. is on a distinguished road. (+10) monk.. is on a distinguished road. (+10) monk.. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by deedup15 View Post
    I LOVE NO Shotgun by VPX...I've tried so many NO products and gotta say this is the best tasting as well as the best performance. Also as my backup I have Superpump Max fruit punch. That is good stuff too but I still love my NO shotgun. All the same price too. You can supplement it with Nitrix by BSN if you love the vascularity look.
    you mean if we are taking NO products like Shotgun or SP Max, we can supplement it with Nitrix?
    Would it be too much? :O

nevetsforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nevetsforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nevetsforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nevetsforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nevetsforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nevetsforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nevetsforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nevetsforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nevetsforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nevetsforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nevetsforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Fueld

If I had to say my favorite no/pre-workout supplement it would have to be fueld from velocity nutrition. The pump that I got on this was something compared to what no-xplode use to give me during my workouts but from the moment I do a bicep curl or tricep extension my arms blow up like "balloons" talk about water veins while using this my arms look like roots under a tree. The pump last my entire workout, and I leave the gym feeling swollen still which anyone else can say is the best!!!!!
    This stuff is incredible and for 45 bucks you get 60 servings
    Last edited by nevetsforlife; 02-09-2011 at 10:51 PM.

Rmfe6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jack3d. Best, and cheapest.
    MAN UP.

lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    white flood by far, just picked up a tub for almost triple the price up here in BAN-anada (canada) since they wont allow it through customs anymore
    CL White Flood- "... for when its absolutely necessary to fight a rhinoceros.."

ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    CTD Noxipro works great for me. The place I buy it from sells it for $20 for 45 servings. Pumps are just sick with it.

GymWarrior1292 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymWarrior1292 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymWarrior1292 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymWarrior1292 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymWarrior1292 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymWarrior1292 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yok3d is supposed to be awesome when it comes out..

But my favorite non-stim NO is def NO Bomb from MHP

My favorite stim pre-workout is def Beyond Raws Ravage..You feel twice the size the first time you use it!!!

deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deedup15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

No

I love NO shotgun by VPX...Its got great taste and makes my veins pop out like crazy its awesome

shreddies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE nitric oxide (NO) product, what would be the best one?

Please pick the product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take nitric oxide products, if you should take nitric oxide products, or why some nitrix oxide products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite nitric oxide product and give your detailed reason.)

Hands down NO Shotgun. Just started on it. Love it

toth81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NO xplode

i also lke no Xplode ,,, really good..

jack3d is also pretty good,,with less filers in the ingrredients

AngelRM is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngelRM is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngelRM is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngelRM is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngelRM is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngelRM is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngelRM is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngelRM is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngelRM is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngelRM is on a distinguished road. (+10) AngelRM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sp250

Davidsen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone would recommend Nitrox II? And how good is it?
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

-Arnold

RenagadeRoger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fulyinsured View Post
    I agree, super pump 250 is a miracle... The first time I took this product I was a bit nervous, after about 10 minutes or so I could feel it workin. I was pumped up and couldn't wait to get to the gym. When I got there I was pumped and ready (like never before) I received great pumps.

I did notice a couple small side effects. I was a little light headed after a set, slight headaches later that night.... Anyone else notice this????

Other than that, the results outweigh the side effects.
    Yeah i noticed some also my stomach felt a little weird after my work out I think it mostly from the lack of water so it prob be best to make sure you get a lot of water when on it.

GymWarrior1292 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymWarrior1292 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymWarrior1292 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymWarrior1292 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymWarrior1292 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymWarrior1292 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yok3d!!!!!

I tried it for the first time today!!!

It's good. took it on its own...and......I had monster pumps during my workout. I looked huge and vascular.

I can't wait to take it with my other pre-workout staks

The only thing is you gotta take it 1 hour before workout on empty stomach or 2-3 hrs on with food.

I took it 3hrs before with food, but I can see it being an issue timing that out.

trackstar 56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trackstar 56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trackstar 56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trackstar 56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trackstar 56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Agree yoked is the best!

I work at gnc and company's are constantly coming out with new and better things and as of now yok3d is the only one with a nitrate.
    Good stuff

runnsmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnsmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnsmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnsmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnsmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnsmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnsmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnsmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnsmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnsmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runnsmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    better recovery in general from this product...and pinnacles

iamplague has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried SuperPump 250, NO Xplode (who hasn't?), Jack3d, and White Flood.

White Flood comes out on top, the stuff is ridiculous. Unfortunately, I have take too much before and it can mess you up for a few hours, so it is very potent. But pump wise, it's a little better than Jack3d, and gives you great energy without a tweaking feeling.

1. WF
    2. Jack3d
    3. SP250
    4. NOX

I've always wanted to try NO Shotgun but can't bring myself to the spend the money on it when the servings are less in the container for about $10 more than other brands, especially when I know other products work.
    LineOneNutrition.com
    "I have inhaled, exhaled everything."

apaternite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) apaternite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) apaternite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) apaternite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb Nitric Oxide Script Based On User Reviews

Hey guys,

I'm creating a site that aggregates user reviews and I started it off with nitric oxide supplements. I wrote a script that collects all the reviews from Bodybuilding, SupplementReviews, Amazon, and GNC. It adds them all up and lists the top 30+ nitric oxide supplements according to real user reviews. I'll eventually be doing the same thing for protein supplements and others.

Check it out and let me know what you think:

alluserreviews.com/nitric-oxide-supplements

Tony
    Last edited by apaternite; 03-09-2011 at 11:47 PM.

Mhouliha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MusclePharm Assault

MusclePharm Assault, hands down. I've taken them all and this replaced mri
    s black powder in my routine.

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    3g L- Arginine
    3g Citrulline Maltate
    200mg Caffeine

BAM!
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Animal rage.

philblaze09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE nitric oxide (NO) product, what would be the best one?

Please pick the product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take nitric oxide products, if you should take nitric oxide products, or why some nitrix oxide products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite nitric oxide product and give your detailed reason.)
    Superpump!!

I have tried many different supplements and it is hands down the best for me!
    -Phil Blaze

legalbuckeye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Jack3d vs. Cellucor's C4 Extreme

First time posting, but long user of this website for ordering and advice. I've always known this is the place to come if you want informed, honest opinions. I've been using Jack3d for about a year and found it to be the most effective for me of the dozen or so pre-workout supps I've tried. Recently received a sample of C4 and was blown away (no pun intended), but I'm hesitant to switch from Jack3d after all the great workouts I've had with it. However, I feel like I may have finally plateaued with Jack3d. I know there are a lot of supps out there and some people may prefer something other than these two, but I'm interested in hearing some opinions specifically on Jack3d vs. Cellucor's C4 from those out there who are familiar with and have used both. Thanks!

Big Lewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Lewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would have to say Plasma Jet. Man it gives me an awesome pump like no other. It also diolates my vains to the max. With the exception of having to take 10 pills, this is the perfect NO product.
    Only The Strong Survive! No Fear!

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Big Lewis View Post
    I would have to say Plasma Jet. Man it gives me an awesome pump like no other. It also diolates my vains to the max. With the exception of having to take 10 pills, this is the perfect NO product.
    I am with you there. You tried stacking plasma jet and SP Max talk about a killer pump.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

sushirave is not very helpful. (-500) sushirave is not very helpful. (-500) sushirave is not very helpful. (-500) sushirave is not very helpful. (-500) sushirave is not very helpful. (-500) sushirave is not very helpful. (-500) sushirave is not very helpful. (-500) sushirave is not very helpful. (-500) sushirave is not very helpful. (-500) sushirave is not very helpful. (-500) sushirave is not very helpful. (-500)
    have tried c4, jack3d, white flood.

personally c4 is the best, havent found a better tasting pre workout supplement (get fruit punch flavor) and also gives amazing pumps.

not a big fan of the taste of white flood and really has no effect on me.

go for c4 for sure.

Page 248 of 258 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 ... LastLast