Page 158 of 258 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,740 of 7740
    TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ichiban_D View Post
    Does anybody mix their white flood with something other than water? I just got my tub and i really didn't like the taste of them. I've been thinking of mixing it with gatorade or something but wouldn't that be too much sugar?
    cuz, just add more water...then it will help with taste..i hated it.but when i added more water it tasted more like lipton ice tea

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does anybody mix their white flood with something other than water? I just got my tub and i really didn't like the taste of them. I've been thinking of mixing it with gatorade or something but wouldn't that be too much sugar?
    make sure you have the most recent one (610 grams) and use 20 ounces of cold water, should taste great.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.facebook.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

email_mikel will become famous soon enough. (+50) email_mikel will become famous soon enough. (+50) email_mikel will become famous soon enough. (+50) email_mikel will become famous soon enough. (+50) email_mikel will become famous soon enough. (+50) email_mikel will become famous soon enough. (+50) email_mikel will become famous soon enough. (+50) email_mikel will become famous soon enough. (+50) email_mikel will become famous soon enough. (+50) email_mikel will become famous soon enough. (+50) email_mikel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Wf+gm

I mix mine with GreenMAG !! weird combo of flavours but good!!
    "A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step"

**I always rep back**

Ichiban_D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been thinking about mixing it with Green Mag, but i'm going to try out WF preworkout and then green mag postworkout. I usually drink a protein shake 30 minutes before i work out, is it still ok to take WF before my protein shake or is it useless?

Registered User Unbroken Soldier's Avatar
    Unbroken Soldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unbroken Soldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unbroken Soldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unbroken Soldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unbroken Soldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unbroken Soldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unbroken Soldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unbroken Soldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unbroken Soldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unbroken Soldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unbroken Soldier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea i was thinking of going with the superpump. I think i may stack it with the green mag that i have already.
    Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. If you never quit, you never lose

Follow my Journey http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116554581

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by email_mikel View Post
    I mix mine with GreenMAG !! weird combo of flavours but good!!
    they taste awesome mixed and its one less drink that way
    I've been thinking about mixing it with Green Mag, but i'm going to try out WF preworkout and then green mag postworkout. I usually drink a protein shake 30 minutes before i work out, is it still ok to take WF before my protein shake or is it useless?
    green mag is best pre

take protein post. take carbs pre. take aminos (purple wraath) intra
    Specials & insider info

xdalover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love White Flood and Purple wraath...what I like the most is, about ten minutes after taking WF the tingle that starts in my fingers and goes all the way up to my shoulders....love it.
    I get out of my car and same tingle in my legs and throughout my whole body, after that some cardio and I am ready for rock n roll and as for the stims...they are really smooth on me....ten times better than Nano Vapor and Superpump250 that make me feel light headed.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    ==English is not my first language,but I am learning==

david100proof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

no products

would not waiste my money on them tryed no products with no results lifted better with out them so save your money

willedson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm going to have to go with NO Shotgun. I know it's an overall pre-workout and not just a NO2 booster, but it get's me the pump I need. I also take Plasmajet, but I'm thinking about coming off. Not really seeing any major difference with Plasmajet, maybe it's just me.

xdalover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As for PJ I can say I thought I got some gains when I first started but some weeks later seems kinda useless.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    ==English is not my first language,but I am learning==

Originally Posted by xdalover View Post
    I love White Flood and Purple wraath...what I like the most is, about ten minutes after taking WF the tingle that starts in my fingers and goes all the way up to my shoulders....love it.
    I get out of my car and same tingle in my legs and throughout my whole body, after that some cardio and I am ready for rock n roll and as for the stims...they are really smooth on me....ten times better than Nano Vapor and Superpump250 that make me feel light headed.
    awesome, glad you are enjoying it. save your labels for free CL swag
    Specials & insider info

Always a Marine! Now LPN! Kilim's Avatar
    Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Question for White Flood Users:
    How soon before working out do you use White Flood?

I was using No-Explode using 2 scoops around 30-45 minutes pre-workout and I do feel a bit of energy boost.
    This week, I just started with 1 scoop of White Flood on 10oz of water BUT I don't get that same energy boost and I take it at 30-45minutes pre-workout as well.

I do feel a slight tingle but not much.
    Maybe I have to up the dose by 2 scoops on my 10oz water.
    I just chug the drink fast.
    "Fear is the Mind Killer!"
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body!"

My Transformation Blog: http://mannixcastro.com/
    Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108563891
    White Flood Juicy Grape Sponsored Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139863933&p=784479373

Originally Posted by Kilim View Post

I was using No-Explode using 2 scoops around 30-45 minutes pre-workout and I do feel a bit of energy boost.
    This week, I just started with 1 scoop of White Flood on 10oz of water BUT I don't get that same energy boost and I take it at 30-45minutes pre-workout as well.

I do feel a slight tingle but not much.
    Maybe I have to up the dose by 2 scoops on my 10oz water.
    I just chug the drink fast.
    were you using the noxplode directly before white flood? if so, you are stim tolerant. cycle off for 2 weeks then go back on white flood. also shake the container up (when its closed)
    Specials & insider info

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Usually 30-60 min pre-gym, mixed with MAGnitude and LOTS of water.

Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    were you using the noxplode directly before white flood? if so, you are stim tolerant. cycle off for 2 weeks then go back on white flood. also shake the container up (when its closed)
    Bah that sucks!
    gonna mess up my whole cycling plan I made up lol.

This is what I was using last week:
    No-explode (2 scoops) Pre-workout
    Next Designer Whey: Chocolate - Protein supplement

Starting this week this is what I am using now:

Prolab Creatine Monohydrate: Maintenance dose of 5g 4x/day for 5 days.
    CL White Flood: 1scoop w/ 10oz Water Pre-workout 30-45mins
    CL Purple Wraath: 1/2 scoop + 20oz water in the AM while doing cardio AND 1 scoop + 20oz water Intra-workout
    Isopure Zero Carb Protein powder

So what ya trying to tell me is because I used No-Explode last week, I should NOT use White Flood and Purple Wraath for 2 weeks?
    or I should stop using everything for 2 weeks then start over?

Please note that I ONLY started working out again 2 weeks ago.
    And ONLY used No-Explode for 1 week last week and started everything else this week.

i think I am just gonna stay the way I am doing at this time and just increase the dose from 1 scoop to 2 scoops pre-workout.
    Last edited by Kilim; 05-23-2008 at 02:21 PM.

Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108563891
    White Flood Juicy Grape Sponsored Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139863933&p=784479373

Dmiller1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dmiller1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dmiller1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Arnge Krush

Arnge Krush, all the way! Hands down, NO CONTEST.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So what ya trying to tell me is because I used No-Explode last week, I should NOT use White Flood and Purple Wraath for 2 weeks?
    Just take a break from caffeine / stimulant products

Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    NO-Explode, NO Shotgun, NaNO Vapor, SuperPump 250, Plasmacore, Black Powder, etc..... I've tried almost everything out there, and I always come back to White Flood. Best out there without question.

bigshultz36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigshultz36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigshultz36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigshultz36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigshultz36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigshultz36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigshultz36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigshultz36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigshultz36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigshultz36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigshultz36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    been using anadrox by mhp...this works great for me its an all day pump pill im finding veins in my arms, chest, lower abbs, and even my legs that ive never seen before. Anadrox is a no2 enhancer and fat burner. Ive since being on anadrox (about a month now) lost 3% body fat and gained some veins and muscle. I do not however credit all this to just anadrox ive recently just started doing cardio and that be the answer to losing the fat. But none the less its a great product. I would buy over and over.

Bah that sucks!
    gonna mess up my whole cycling plan I made up lol.

This is what I was using last week:
    No-explode (2 scoops) Pre-workout
    Next Designer Whey: Chocolate - Protein supplement

Starting this week this is what I am using now:

Prolab Creatine Monohydrate: Maintenance dose of 5g 4x/day for 5 days.
    CL White Flood: 1scoop w/ 10oz Water Pre-workout 30-45mins
    CL Purple Wraath: 1/2 scoop + 20oz water in the AM while doing cardio AND 1 scoop + 20oz water Intra-workout
    Isopure Zero Carb Protein powder

Please note that I ONLY started working out again 2 weeks ago.
    And ONLY used No-Explode for 1 week last week and started everything else this week.

i think I am just gonna stay the way I am doing at this time and just increase the dose from 1 scoop to 2 scoops pre-workout.
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Just take a break from caffeine / stimulant products
    just something with stimulants in it. the purple wraath is fine to use in the meantime
    Specials & insider info

LiL_Gun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiL_Gun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiL_Gun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiL_Gun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to take NO-xplode but found that after about 30-45mins i'd feel real tired and almost dizzy thought it was cause I was training so hard.....know a few others who had the same problem. I'm now on White Flood and i think it's way better,don't get those huge ups and downs (energy wise) as what I did with NO-xplode. LoL still getting used to the tingling though.... does anyone else get the tingling in their lips???
    White Flood
    Purple Wraath
    Green MAGnitude
    Muscle Milk

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    just something with stimulants in it. the purple wraath is fine to use in the meantime
    Thanks.
    Going to start this week with just my Creatine Maintenance dose and my protein shake.
    Gonna stop WF/PW for 2 weeks just to be safe and get a baseline for myself.

dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dazzer1000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Animal Pump

What do you guys think of Universal's Animal Pump, I've heard alot of good things about it from different sources but no one seems to mention it here.

Anyone have any experiences with it? If so how does it compare to Explode and White Flood?

TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dazzer1000 View Post
    What do you guys think of Universal's Animal Pump, I've heard alot of good things about it from different sources but no one seems to mention it here.

Anyone have any experiences with it? If so how does it compare to Explode and White Flood?
    [I]
    I used one container of Animal Pump...great product..good burn and focus...plus you can take out the Red Pill (stim) give yourself a stim free NO2...i have switched since then..i have done NO Explode (nothing for me, to sweet and to many scoops to get anything out of it) White Flood, great product...but i got dizzy with it...stack it with Green Mag..it's a great stack..i had great gains and strength...draw back could be taste WF

Newpher1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NOxplode

its good, i was on it for about a month after i stopped lifting and my bench was 185, previously 215, and when i got that back it shot up another 50 pounds like nothing, of course i loaded the protein too, but NO helped me alot when i wsas exhausted, RECOMMENDED for everyone!! but im either gonna get NO2 Black, or naNO Vapor. not sure yet?
    ?He's a cocky sumbitch. That's what makes him such a great player.?
    - Lawrence Taylor

Originally Posted by Ryan314 View Post
    NO-Explode, NO Shotgun, NaNO Vapor, SuperPump 250, Plasmacore, Black Powder, etc..... I've tried almost everything out there, and I always come back to White Flood. Best out there without question.
    awesome, once you find a product that works, stick with it, it will save you a ton of money and disappointment
    Originally Posted by LiL_Gun View Post
    I used to take NO-xplode but found that after about 30-45mins i'd feel real tired and almost dizzy thought it was cause I was training so hard.....know a few others who had the same problem. I'm now on White Flood and i think it's way better,don't get those huge ups and downs (energy wise) as what I did with NO-xplode. LoL still getting used to the tingling though.... does anyone else get the tingling in their lips???
    thanks for the feedback. the tingling is normal and is from the beta alanine. I get it mostly in my arms
    Thanks.
    Going to start this week with just my Creatine Maintenance dose and my protein shake.
    Gonna stop WF/PW for 2 weeks just to be safe and get a baseline for myself.
    sounds like a plan
    Specials & insider info

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dazzer1000 View Post

The great thing with Animal Pump that makes it stand out from other products is that you get a full dose of creatine and you have the option to take the stims or leave them out (all contained in a single red pill). You cannot do this with other products. Also there are no taste or digestive issues with Animal Pump.

Animal Pump gets amazing feedback:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=902775

Free samples available:

www.universalnutrition.com (upper right hand corner)
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my top 3
    1. Animal Pump-simply the best
    2. White Flood- works great but I grew into it after about 2 months
    3. NO Xplode- first ever tried and loved it until after the first month
    .....trying NO Shotgun- not the best but it's just ok

Location: Ballin' In The Bullring, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i love nano vapor, i know most mt products are over priced and over hyped but this procuct works great for me, anyone else like it??
    ★☆★ Insured By The BMBC ★☆★

"When you're about to give up, remember why you started."

Smoke Shisha/Hookah? Join Here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123906341

Originally Posted by baznguy View Post
    my top 3
    1. Animal Pump-simply the best
    2. White Flood- works great but I grew into it after about 2 months
    3. NO Xplode- first ever tried and loved it until after the first month
    .....trying NO Shotgun- not the best but it's just ok
    with any product that has stims in it, you should cycle on and off so your body doesnt get acclimated to them.
    Specials & insider info