Page 103 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 7739
    Kakiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kakiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kakiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kakiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Last 2 weeks I bought a tub of Superpump 250 and NO-Xplode. I tried 4 workout days on the Superpump 250 and I found a small increase to energy nothing amazing.
    Last night I tried NO-Xplode and shortly after I could feel the energy and it really did help with my pumps I got to increase my weight and still get all my reps out. I would definetly recommend NO-Xplode.

I would say its different for different people though and I am sure superpump 250 works better or just as well for some than NO-Xplode.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tru_Souljah View Post
    Ok i want to get Nitric Oxide Which is better: NO explode, Nano-Vapor or NO Shotgun? I was told by two guys that work at GNC on different occasions when i ws there that all three are good but NO-Shotgun is the best. They said personally for them, NO explode didnt work well for them after a few weeks. and the same thing for Nano-Vapor. They recommend i get NO shotgun. It dosent taste that great but the pumps are good and they have been using it for a good while now. After speaking to them I wasnt sure what to get.

I know that NO Explode has been popular for the past two years, it's the best selling NO supplement and alot of people use it. It is the most expensive one out of the three at GNC but I think Im gonna try NO-Explode first. what do you guys think?
    I've used all three. Shotgun and NanoVapor have better formulas then NoXplode. For one thing Shotgun and NanoVapor have BCAA's in them so that gives them an edge right off the bat. I had better workouts on Shotgun and NanoVapor then NoXplode.

I've done two tubs of Shotgun and only a few samples of NanoVapor so I can't judge it completely but you can't go wrong with either.

If you want to save some money look into Shock Therapy, it's the best price to results product in the category.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok i want to get Nitric Oxide Which is better: NO explode, Nano-Vapor or NO Shotgun? I was told by two guys that work at GNC on different occasions when i ws there that all three are good but NO-Shotgun is the best. They said personally for them, NO explode didnt work well for them after a few weeks. and the same thing for Nano-Vapor. They recommend i get NO shotgun. It dosent taste that great but the pumps are good and they have been using it for a good while now. After speaking to them I wasnt sure what to get.

I know that NO Explode has been popular for the past two years, it's the best selling NO supplement and alot of people use it. It is the most expensive one out of the three at GNC but I think Im gonna try NO-Explode first. what do you guys think?
    If this is your first time trying these types of products, the Nano-Vapor may upset your stomach. I would check to see if VPS reformulated NO-Shotgun yet. The taste was horrible. I contacted them a few weeks ago and they were reformulating for taste but I can't remember the date set. SuperPump 250 and NO-Xplode are both good. Only thing about NO supps w/ stimulants are that you drag when you cycle off and hard to get up for workouts. Drink plenty of water when using NO and creatine products- 2 gallons per day. Use for 4-12 weeks, then cycle off for 3-6 weeks. For cheaper products, green bulge, white flood and shock therapy are not bad. Hope this helps.

ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000)

I tried Nano Vapor after bieng on NO-Xplode for 2 months and thought it sucked. I'm back on NO-Xplode and love it. The day I tried Nano Vapor I was yawning in the gym and left early for the first time in 7 months.
    Check out my log! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120389691

http://www.xccellence.com/

Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    I've used all three. Shotgun and NanoVapor have better formulas then NoXplode. For one thing Shotgun and NanoVapor have BCAA's in them so that gives them an edge right off the bat. I had better workouts on Shotgun and NanoVapor then NoXplode.

I've done two tubs of Shotgun and only a few samples of NanoVapor so I can't judge it completely but you can't go wrong with either.

If you want to save some money look into Shock Therapy, it's the best price to results product in the category.

thanks for the info guys, I would like to hear others opinions as well. but dosent NO-Explode have BCAA's as well? I read the ingredients.

Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've tried both naNO VAPOR and NO-Xplode as well as White Flood.

Personally, I had the best results from White Flood (the effects lasted longer and it never lost it's potency, I could stick with 1 or 2 scoops <depending on the workout> through an entire two jugs). Next would be BSN's NO-Xplode, a few flavors tasted good (Their lemonade mixed with the Berry CellMass is an AMAZING treat) but after the first jug I was up to 4 or 5 scoops to try to get the same effect (Eventually, too much N.O. will hit you in the stomach in every bad way). Lastly, naNO VAPOR. I thought MuscleTech got it right but after the first week I was up to almost 3 scoops and didn't feel much.

Keep in mind, these products vary from person to person, there may be one ingredient that works for you that may not work for most others and vice versa...

GOOD LUCK!
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Warneckutz View Post
    I've tried both naNO VAPOR and NO-Xplode as well as White Flood.

Personally, I had the best results from White Flood (the effects lasted longer and it never lost it's potency, I could stick with 1 or 2 scoops <depending on the workout> through an entire two jugs). Next would be BSN's NO-Xplode, a few flavors tasted good (Their lemonade mixed with the Berry CellMass is an AMAZING treat) but after the first jug I was up to 4 or 5 scoops to try to get the same effect (Eventually, too much N.O. will hit you in the stomach in every bad way). Lastly, naNO VAPOR. I thought MuscleTech got it right but after the first week I was up to almost 3 scoops and didn't feel much.

Keep in mind, these products vary from person to person, there may be one ingredient that works for you that may not work for most others and vice versa...

GOOD LUCK!
    That's a great testament and judging by your avatar whatever your doing is working...and working well. But I bet it wasn't the NO that hit your stomach, it was probably the caffiene. Each scoop is the equivalent of 6 cups of coffee. NO-Xplode doesn't have all that much aganine, in fact they suggest stacking it with Nitrix which is a pretty large source of Arganine (NO) in itself.

I wish I didn't get such good results from NO-Xplode (ok that didn't sound right), because I hate the idea of taking in 12 cups of coffee at once. Fact is I've been at 2 scoops for over 8 weeks and it's still working great for me. Other than having a caffiene deprivasion headache on off days. :/

Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ccs77 View Post
    That's a great testament and judging by your avatar whatever your doing is working...and working well. But I bet it wasn't the NO that hit your stomach, it was probably the caffiene. Each scoop is the equivalent of 6 cups of coffee. NO-Xplode doesn't have all that much aganine, in fact they suggest stacking it with Nitrix which is a pretty large source of Arganine (NO) in itself.

I wish I didn't get such good results from NO-Xplode (ok that didn't sound right), because I hate the idea of taking in 12 cups of coffee at once. Fact is I've been at 2 scoops for over 8 weeks and it's still working great for me. Other than having a caffiene deprivasion headache on off days. :/

Thanks Bro!

You may have a point. About a month ago I decided to really OD on some Nitric Oxide because I wanted to see what it would do (I was hoping for some genetic miracle)...

I experienced the genetic miracle, I was hitting chest and everything looked great... the rest of the day - not so great, talk about feeling like you've just been beat to hell!!!

Anyway, if you're enjoying BSN and you take their CellMass, you should consider mixing the Lemonade NO-Xplode with the Berry CellMass, tastes like pink lemonade to me!
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright i think im going to try NO-Explode first. thank you everyone for your input

Just make sure you stir it, don't shake it in a shaker cup...I still have stains on my sink overhang from it "Xlpoding".

:P

momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb MuscleTech NANO VAPOR -Lost of Strength??????

I tried Vapor and energy was ok. However, I was not able to complete my 7th rep for most of all my exercise. Using this product, I felt I was out of gas and strength after my 6th rep. Has anyone gone thru a similar problem???
    Could it be because too much blood is flowing thru my vains causing the lost of strength??

Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by momotl View Post
    I tried Vapor and energy was ok. However, I was not able to complete my 7th rep for most of all my exercise. Using this product, I felt I was out of gas and strength after my 6th rep. Has anyone gone thru a similar problem???
    Could it be because too much blood is flowing thru my vains causing the lost of strength??

Thanks!!!

I'm not sure if it takes a while for your body to get used to whatever is in it (the list of ingredients is as long as my arm), but that's exactly what it did to me. OUT of GAS. Maybe it gets better with more days of using it under your belt???? The taste is awefull too...not that it matters, it only takes a few seconds to down a supplement drink.

momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm not sure if it takes a while for your body to get used to whatever is in it (the list of ingredients is as long as my arm), but that's exactly what it did to me. OUT of GAS. Maybe it gets better with more days of using it under your belt???? The taste is awefull too...not that it matters, it only takes a few seconds to down a supplement drink.
    How many days did it take for you to re-capture the energy back?? I hope it doesn't take long because I wasn't satisfy with my workout the other day.

I only took it for one day then switched back to NO-Xplode and everything was fine the next day.

I just bought NO-Explode (which came with a sample of cell-mass and and 4 samples of syntha-6) Im not starting back my training till next week so ill let you guys know my experience.
    Last edited by Tru_Souljah; 09-06-2007 at 12:07 PM.

I just bought NO-Explode (which came with a sample of cell-mass and and 4 samples of syntha-6) Im not starting back my training till next week so ill let you guys know mt experience.
    I sound like a damned BSN rep, but I swear that syntha-6 is the shiz too. Cell mass is a great Post training and PM supp as well. People say BSN is all hype but I think the stuff flat works.

I sound like a damned BSN rep, but I swear that syntha-6 is the shiz too. Cell mass is a great Post training and PM supp as well. People say BSN is all hype but I think the stuff flat works.
    I just tried the cookies n cream syntha-6 sample. it's ok. I prefer Optimum nutrition's Casien protien or Muscle Milk for meal replacement/before bedtime. and I use ISO Sensation by Ultimate nutrition for post workout.

DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBrology3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No Explode All The Way!!
    IIFYM Crew
    S&P Crew

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kakiro View Post
    Last 2 weeks I bought a tub of Superpump 250 and NO-Xplode. I tried 4 workout days on the Superpump 250 and I found a small increase to energy nothing amazing.
    Last night I tried NO-Xplode and shortly after I could feel the energy and it really did help with my pumps I got to increase my weight and still get all my reps out. I would definetly recommend NO-Xplode.

I would say its different for different people though and I am sure superpump 250 works better or just as well for some than NO-Xplode.
    exact same thing for me. superpump didn't do that much for me

bmwmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im just about out of my no-xplode!!
    ive had great results but was curious about nano vapor and was thinkin of tryin it out but now i dont know!
    maybe i should try and cylcle off for a bit and just think about it a little more.
    hmm.

WolfPack331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eating a good meal 2 hours before your workout and not eating immediately before is what gives you good pumps. N.O. products don't do anything.

nite2night has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nite2night has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nite2night has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nite2night has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nite2night has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nite2night has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nite2night has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nite2night has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nite2night has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nite2night has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nite2night has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Fast diffuision!!!

nanox9, It diffusses in 9 Seconds!!!!

Impulse921 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I used to use NO products the best that worked for me was White Blood By Controlled Labs. Compared to Mri NO2 and Pumptech (which both worked pretty well but were way overpriced). White Blood outperforms them + is more cost effective.

I recommend trying it.

Bradfab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    N.o Explode Is In My Opinion The Best For Me,currently I Am Using Nano Vapor And It Is Awesome As Well,hard To Say Which One Gives More Pump But I Do Get More Energy From N.o Explode.

Adam_G2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dymatize Xplode

I may have missed the discussion, any takers for the Dymatize Xplode? Tried it, gave me great pumps.

egyption T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egyption T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egyption T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egyption T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egyption T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egyption T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egyption T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egyption T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egyption T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egyption T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egyption T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

shock therapy

how bout the shock therapy ppl?!...can anyone help?!!...i`ll b thankful if u reply me in a p.m.,..thanx brothers
    Beast from the East.

the skinny guy at the gym __Rickee's Avatar
    __Rickee will become famous soon enough. (+50) __Rickee will become famous soon enough. (+50) __Rickee will become famous soon enough. (+50) __Rickee will become famous soon enough. (+50) __Rickee will become famous soon enough. (+50) __Rickee will become famous soon enough. (+50) __Rickee will become famous soon enough. (+50) __Rickee will become famous soon enough. (+50) __Rickee will become famous soon enough. (+50) __Rickee will become famous soon enough. (+50) __Rickee will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

ive tried most things and nothing beats the superpump 250, no explode was ok, wtf pumpd was mm yeah but yeah superpump 250 is the shizzle try it if u wanna go crazy LOL cant remember the other brands now its too early in the morning! 6:02 am IN AUSTRALIA LOL

BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so far i have to go with cutting edge labs nox surge.
    getting ready for some serious changes. goal date 11/01/2009, lets see where it goes! <BIG CHUCKY>

gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WolfPack331 View Post
    1.eating a good meal 2 hours before your workout and not eating immediately before is what gives you good pumps.
    2.N.O. products don't do anything.
    i'm not starting a debate team or anything... but

1- while i agree that the "right diet" is key... not everyone can be dedicated 100 percent to a consistently clean diet... i know there a people who actually don't take supplements and rely solely on their diet... but that is very rare and difficult(not impossible)

2- don't do anything for who? you? that is a pretty broad statement... while there is scientific backing for both sides of the argument... i can personally say that it helped me get good "pumps" ... and not to mention this rash
    "if a supplement falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it will the squirrels gain any lean body mass?"
    Patrick Arnold

Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gdogg75 View Post
    i'm not starting a debate team or anything... but

1- while i agree that the "right diet" is key... not everyone can be dedicated 100 percent to a consistently clean diet... i know there a people who actually don't take supplements and rely solely on their diet... but that is very rare and difficult(not impossible)

2- don't do anything for who? you? that is a pretty broad statement... while there is scientific backing for both sides of the argument... i can personally say that it helped me get good "pumps" ... and not to mention this rash
    Agreed Nitric oxide is a great supp for pumps, im sick of people sayin it doesnt it helps alot with alot of things.
    Obsession is a term used by my dumbass friends, to describe what is dedication and determination.

Page 103 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast