takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10)

help with valentines day

hey guys im srry this has nothing to do with lifting but this was the only place i thought i could get some good different awnsers. ok guys
    ive been going out with my gf for a month and mondays valentines day and i was wondering what i should do. I was thinking i should buy her some roses a teddy bear and bake her some muffins lol if ytou think any different please tell me it would help alot and thanks guys
    Amm mma 1-0
    Loking to get into MT anyone know good trainers in ohio .. hit me up

AustinG is a complete loser! (-2000) AustinG is a complete loser! (-2000) AustinG is a complete loser! (-2000) AustinG is a complete loser! (-2000) AustinG is a complete loser! (-2000) AustinG is a complete loser! (-2000) AustinG is a complete loser! (-2000) AustinG is a complete loser! (-2000) AustinG is a complete loser! (-2000) AustinG is a complete loser! (-2000) AustinG is a complete loser! (-2000)
    bake her "special" muffins if you know what i mean...if not leave a youre little white army troopers in the muffins she will love it!

metalmodex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalmodex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalmodex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalmodex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalmodex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalmodex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalmodex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalmodex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalmodex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalmodex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metalmodex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    asking other guys is the first wrong step. we dont know your gf.

FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by metalmodex
    asking other guys is the first wrong step. we dont know your gf.
    bump to that,
    personally, I'm going to pick up my GF for dinner, then drive to my house where I'll have a dinner table on my back porch with sundried tomato pasta that I'll make, with candles and flowers, along with photoshopped photo. It's a photo of us with candy hearts all over it, but the candy hearts have words and phrases that are important to us

takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) takedown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea i agree with you all now srry guys
    Amm mma 1-0
    Loking to get into MT anyone know good trainers in ohio .. hit me up

BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by takedown
    hey guys im srry this has nothing to do with lifting but this was the only place i thought i could get some good different awnsers. ok guys
    ive been going out with my gf for a month and mondays valentines day and i was wondering what i should do. I was thinking i should buy her some roses a teddy bear and bake her some muffins lol if ytou think any different please tell me it would help alot and thanks guys
    just get 1 rose buy some wine, throw it in the ice bucket and invite her for some muffins, the rest should unfold until you wake up with a hangover and her with a hangover beside you.

Anatoliy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah man, i'm in the same situation...i've been with my girl for about a month...and i got to think of something also...your plan sounds good though, go with it, i think im gonna take mine to dinner, then watch a movie together or something..maybe get some flowers....damn...should've waited till after valentines day to hook up......oh well.....best of luck.

rcg2005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im having some flowers delivered to my gf during school. i have talked to some girls and they all thought it would be a good idea. you can never go wrong with flower. im gonna make her dinner too and maybe a movie.

lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    make her a protein shake.

Brads Results Not Typical skullcrusher45's Avatar
    skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lamby
    lol..thats exactly what he needs to do. make her think shes fat.
    5k+

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol...only for the TRUELY hardcore. lol
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) lamby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would make her a salad and buy her a EXTRA LARGE bikini. That sounds like a plan.

AmonRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmonRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmonRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmonRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmonRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would make her a salad and buy her a EXTRA LARGE bikini. That sounds like a plan.
    Hahaha that's grounds for a nice slap in the face. Anyways, I'm going to take her for a nice stroll through Centennial Olympic Park here which is really beautiful at night. I guess the point is you don't have to spend money needlessly. Just be thoughtful.
    "The only way for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

My Stats:
    Height 6'1
    Weight 171lbs
    Kuwait

ARMY Strong!

SuperCHARKA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperCHARKA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperCHARKA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperCHARKA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperCHARKA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperCHARKA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperCHARKA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperCHARKA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperCHARKA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperCHARKA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperCHARKA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    give her the shocker
    FAT tits. Lick 'em good.

thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mate, you're 36 so you really should have some ideas
    Life is good

AmonRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmonRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmonRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmonRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmonRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Errr... he has 36 posts. I don't think a 36 yr old would post on the teen boards...
    "The only way for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

My Stats:
    Height 6'1
    Weight 171lbs
    Kuwait

ARMY Strong!

LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    thats why staying girlfriend free at valentines day is the way to go .

its so hard to buy girls stuff, cause you dont know what they want, alls the girls are different.
    Started: 114lbs
    Currently: 218lbs

MrSmart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSmart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha, best thing i've read all week.

Location: Billingham, Teesside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You cant go wrong with a teddy a card and some roses.
    Then take her back tou your place and let her know who is boss.
    There's nothing hard about valentines day dude, dont beat yourself up about it, if you still cant decide just ask her
    Quadzilla!