Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000)

Bobby Lashley Surgery Results

Bobby Lashley after surgery on Tuesday is estimated at being out three to five months. He didn't have a torn rotator cuff, which would have meant more time out, but his injuries couldn't be fixed through arthroscopic surgery

--Dave Meltzer
    Looks like he's done for the rest of 2007.

ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump

Looks like they'll have to come up with some new main eventers with Lashley, Edge, Shawn and others gone for a while.

britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ricanarab View Post
    bump

Looks like they'll have to come up with some new main eventers with Lashley, Edge, Shawn and others gone for a while.
    Well it looks like they're getting Kennedy ready for a big push with the Vince paternity angle, Triple H is back soon, Orton will supposedly win the title at SS and hopefully we'll be getting a re-energized and motivated Chris Jericho back sometime during the fall.

Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Storn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn, poor guy.
    Let's hope he manages.
    - How old are you?
    - Do you have potential?
    - Y...
    -It doesn't matter if you have potential!

Storn's Undertaker Clip thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3734981

I always neg back!

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by britishbulld0g View Post
    Well it looks like they're getting Kennedy ready for a big push with the Vince paternity angle, Triple H is back soon, Orton will supposedly win the title at SS and hopefully we'll be getting a re-energized and motivated Chris Jericho back sometime during the fall.
    Yup. So I hope this doesn't mean when Lashley returns, he'll get lost in the shuffle. I feel bad he's injured, and that it came at a time when he was being pushed on the premier show. I don't like seeing anyone get sidelined for months even if I'm not the biggest fan of theirs.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    God damn, everyone BUT cena is getting injured. where's the justice

Yeah, I'm not his biggest fan either, but he was showing improvement in the ring. He still need a lot more experience and work on the mic, but being out isn't going to help him.

Maybe he can come back with a manager; somebody that can speak for him.

How about Armando Alejandro Estrada comes back, complains about Umaga dumping him when he got popular, and unleashes his secret weapon: a heel Bobby Lashley.

Or maybe Arn Anderson talking up his amateur skills.

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That would be the worst thing for the company as the guy is selling truckloads of merchandise and is far and away the superstar of the company, as for Lashley I would not wish a serious injury on anybody but the more stuff you take the more susceptible you are to these type of injuries but it could actually improve morale with somebody more deserving getting a push.

Originally Posted by Wannabefit08 View Post
    God damn, everyone BUT cena is getting injured. where's the justice

Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vengeance10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thats a shame. But RAW was is still stacked Main-event wise. HHH is back, hopfully Booker T will return...not king. And Kennedy will get alot of time with the vince angle.

Also Carlito/Umaga should be pretty good in the upper mid card spot.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156377933&p=1122418643#post1122418643
    IG: Millerbrah920

Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wannabefit08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    That would be the worst thing for the company as the guy is selling truckloads of merchandise and is far and away the superstar of the company, as for Lashley I would not wish a serious injury on anybody but the more stuff you take the more susceptible you are to these type of injuries but it could actually improve morale with somebody more deserving getting a push.

I would take that. If it means a bunch of cena loving morons stopped watching the show, hell, maybe it could be good again! Because right now, with cena and hhh as pretty much the main event, the show sucks donkey schlong.

Originally Posted by StrongCameltoe View Post
    Thats a shame. But RAW was is still stacked Main-event wise. HHH is back, hopfully Booker T will return...not king. And Kennedy will get alot of time with the vince angle.

Also Carlito/Umaga should be pretty good in the upper mid card spot.
    LOL@ someone who thinks Booker dropping the king moniker is a good thing. Yeah drop the thing that gives you personality. Also lol@someone who thinks Booker has any more days of being a top liner after his coming fued with HHH.

gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would take that. If it means a bunch of cena loving morons stopped watching the show, hell, maybe it could be good again! Because right now, with cena and hhh as pretty much the main event, the show sucks donkey schlong.
    so you actually want people to stop watching the product because they like Cena? and you would want their top draw to suffer an injury because he is not your cup of tea?? and you call yourself a wrestling fan? wow. so tell us who would draw more money for the BUSINESS if HHH and Cena are not the main event? some of the foolishness that people type on this board is legendary
    I am a Stunt Cock

Arsenal!!! the Gunners of Emirates Stadium!

"Viva La Raza" - Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

"They should make the ring 8-sides, put a red canvas on it, and write STOP really big in white letters. Then they should listen to the ring."- ricanarab (referring to TNA)

Originally Posted by gjoe View Post
    so you actually want people to stop watching the product because they like Cena? and you would want their top draw to suffer an injury because he is not your cup of tea?? and you call yourself a wrestling fan? wow. so tell us who would draw more money for the BUSINESS if HHH and Cena are not the main event? some of the foolishness that people type on this board is legendary
    Yes. I don't know about you, but I'd rather watch a GOOD show than something ****ty that gets a bunch of no-nothings to brainlessly cheer talentless and over the hill people. wrestling fans on the whole seem to be morons- hence why cena and to a lesser extent hhh are still over.

But that's cool- MMA is kicking wrestling's ass at the minute in terms of money making, and there's a reason for that. WWE hasn't been worth paying to see in a long, long time.

But hey- you continue to enjoy a ****ty show if you want to. I'll be watching UFC.

gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes. I don't know about you, but I'd rather watch a GOOD show than something ****ty that gets a bunch of no-nothings to brainlessly cheer talentless and over the hill people. wrestling fans on the whole seem to be morons- hence why cena and to a lesser extent hhh are still over.

But that's cool- MMA is kicking wrestling's ass at the minute in terms of money making, and there's a reason for that. WWE hasn't been worth paying to see in a long, long time.

But hey- you continue to enjoy a ****ty show if you want to. I'll be watching UFC.
    agreed, UFC is kicking WWE' ass in terms of PPv buys, not overall moneyy making though as merchandise sales are nowhere near WWE. However, (and this is quite telling and should give Vince or a WWE booker a clue) the big four WWE PPVs i.e. WM, SS, SS, and RR still do very well
    Last edited by gjoe; 08-11-2007 at 08:10 AM.
    I am a Stunt Cock

"They should make the ring 8-sides, put a red canvas on it, and write STOP really big in white letters. Then they should listen to the ring."- ricanarab (referring to TNA)

agreed, UFC is kicking WWE' ass in terms of PPv buys, not overall moneyy making though as merchandise sales are nowhere near WWE. However, (and this is quite telling and should give Vince or a WWE booker a clue) the big four WWE PPVs i.e. WM, SS, SS, and RR still do very well
    Yeah and even they get murdered by UFC pay per views.

At this point, I honestly wouldn't care if wwe went bust. I still buy the occasional dvd profile of old talent and the videogames are cool, but I wouldn't miss wwe as it is now if it just went broke.

Yeah and even they get murdered by UFC pay per views.

At this point, I honestly wouldn't care if wwe went bust. I still buy the occasional dvd profile of old talent and the videogames are cool, but I wouldn't miss wwe as it is now if it just went broke.
    i am afraid that i have to agree again. i don't watch SD! i have never seen a single episode of ECW after the first one and I watch only the first hour of Raw.

my one problem with the UFC is that i fear that Dana will one day make the critical mistake that Vince made by over exposing his product. History has shown that if you feed too much of anything to human beings they will eventually lose some interest. Dana has all access, Unleashed, TUF, Fight Night, monthly PPVs and i heard some rumour about yet another TV show. then i see that Showtime has Elite Strikeforce.
    I am a Stunt Cock

i am afraid that i have to agree again. i don't watch SD! i have never seen a single episode of ECW after the first one and I watch only the first hour of Raw.

my one problem with the UFC is that i fear that Dana will one day make the critical mistake that Vince made by over exposing his product. History has shown that if you feed too much of anything to human beings they will eventually lose some interest. Dana has all access, Unleashed, TUF, Fight Night, monthly PPVs and i heard some rumour about yet another TV show. then i see that Showtime has Elite Strikeforce.
    The thing is though they happen annually, dana really has no weekly live shows, no regular house show events, etc, so he can get away with more one off events especially since the fighters do get down time unlike with wwe.

I agree over-saturation kills the market, but all those shows do have breaks between the next one. I think Dana is a better buisness man than vince overall. Heck he's even started getting into merchandising, the videogame looks amazing (even if it is only target footage, I'm sure they can get close).

It could be good for wwe, because vince seems to need competition. but then again it's not like he's changed since ufc started kicking ass. maybe wwe's time on top is just over for good.

The thing is though they happen annually, dana really has no weekly live shows, no regular house show events, etc, so he can get away with more one off events especially since the fighters do get down time unlike with wwe.

I agree over-saturation kills the market, but all those shows do have breaks between the next one. I think Dana is a better buisness man than vince overall. Heck he's even started getting into merchandising, the videogame looks amazing (even if it is only target footage, I'm sure they can get close).

It could be good for wwe, because vince seems to need competition. but then again it's not like he's changed since ufc started kicking ass. maybe wwe's time on top is just over for good.
    Vince is only concerned if another wrestling company kicks his ass. However, he made one fatal error: unlike Boxing many of the UFC fans were Wrestling fans that shifted when wrestling got stupid and when TUF gave US fans an idea of what MMA was. Meltzer said that Dana admitted to him that a lot of his fanbase are/were WWE fans who would watch TUF when it followed RAW years ago on Spike TV.
    I am a Stunt Cock

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    He's a horrible performer and clearly a steroid abuser. I can honestly say I hope he never comes back.

britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Disenfranchised View Post
    He's a horrible performer and clearly a steroid abuser. I can honestly say I hope he never comes back.
    I won't wish ill health on the guy but to be honest I wouldn't miss him if he never came back

Back From Construction... Hardbody316's Avatar
    Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your lucky i already negged you recently because id LOVE to put you in the red...your a pile of shi*...hopefully someone else will do the honors for me

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hardbody316 View Post
    your lucky i already negged you recently because id LOVE to put you in the red...your a pile of shi*...hopefully someone else will do the honors for me
    Hey, don't worry man. Iiii will gladly slap him appropriately and send him into the red, once I recharge that is. I HATE when I run out.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Originally Posted by BB.com FAQ's
    What are good and bad things to give negative reputation for?

Negative reputation should be given if the person is posting something that detracts from the conversation. If the post is rude, inappropriate, breaks forum rules, is not gracious, etc; these are all good reasons to give negative reputation. If you have a personal grudge with someone, their team, etc, is it not appropriate to give them negative reputation for no reason. Giving negative reputation because you don't agree with what was said is not an appropraite use of the reputation system. People are entitled to their own opinions, and just because you don't agree doesn't mean the user was wrong or not contributing to the conversation.
    Did the guy's post really warrant a negging?

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Our opinions differ, that's all there is to it. I'm not disrespecting you so there's no need for the name calling.

Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Our opinions differ, that's all there is to it. I'm not disrespecting you so there's no need for the name calling.
    saying that you hope someone doesnt come back from an injury no matter which wrestler they are, unless they are a freaking murderer or rapist is a very pathetic comment to make...

you shouldnt wish injury on anyone who does what they do..PERIOD

I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_Wanna_Bench has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As much as I love both WWE and UFC, I still think WWE is a better organization as a whole. There are alot more fans and I think they sell way more tickets. It could be that UFC events are too much f*cking money, but I rather see WWE in person and watch UFC on T.V.

alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I'll be waiting for Lashley's return.

saying that you hope someone doesnt come back from an injury no matter which wrestler they are, unless they are a freaking murderer or rapist is a very pathetic comment to make...

you shouldnt wish injury on anyone who does what they do..PERIOD
    I didn't wish injury on him, I said I hope he never comes back. Obviously he is, I'm just expressing my dislike of Bobby Lashley as a performer, not a person. Calm down.

Thumbs up

I didn't wish injury on him, I said I hope he never comes back. Obviously he is, I'm just expressing my dislike of Bobby Lashley as a performer, not a person. Calm down.
    Good to see you back in the green bro!

Originally Posted by britishbulld0g View Post
    Good to see you back in the green bro!
    he wasnt red