Closed Thread
    user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

All You Cena Haters Won't Like This...

John Cena will be receiving a massive push going in to WrestleMania 21. John’s overall reputation is very good; he comes across as a nice guy that gets along with everyone, and doesn’t cause any problems. However, his shortcoming remains his in-ring work, which hasn’t progressed at the pace many had hoped.

Cena was always open about his need to improve his in-ring skills, however lately he hasn’t been taking part in in-ring workouts before shows very often. “He doesn’t train hard enough to get better,” says one WWE source. “He’s been told to step it up.”

In-ring workouts are common among rookies in the business and veterans tutoring them, Undertaker, Kurt Angle are usually involved in helping the less experienced wrestlers. Ricky Steamboat also has been helping lately.

Cena did take part in an in-ring workout before last week’s Smackdown taping in Little Rock, but wrestlers noted how he hadn’t been doing that often enough. “Once you get to this level,” says one wrestler, “the scrutiny goes up ten-fold. He wants to improve, but he should go in there and ask for suggestions and tips. He has to be doubling his efforts to improve at this point in order to avoid criticism from others.”

However, to Cena’s credit, he does have a good reputation for studying tapes of his matches when he gets home

www.wrestlingexposed.com

I for one think if he won't put forth the effort he shouldn't get the push. But the attitude probably makes everyone like him more. If only Rene had a better attitude backstage. We saw him vs. Taker...very good. We all remember Cafe de Rene...amazing. So we know he can go and we know he can talk. Hopefully he can shape up his cockiness so they can PUSH HIM!!!

Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For some reason seeing the names Undertaker and Kurt Angle together when discussing in-ring workouts cracks me up. Then again, I have never been a fan of Undertakers wrestling style, although it probably suits his size and his character over the years.

vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hahhaa, i think that wrestlingexposed site got hacked
    --tk

[url]www.tkmedia.net[/url]

NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you have to remember some of these guys are in the ring everynight getting slammed around and ****, and im sure they are all in the weight room for hours a day, youll be worn out and im sure he doesnt get paid enough to get fatigued just for a little practice with excellent wrestlers like the undertaker.
    Why the sex forum has an age requirement: NoName5: "hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cena vs jbl at wm21 should be awsome, JK, i think jbl has beter ring skills then cena. Its goin to be the slowest pace match at mania, and cena hasnt proved he can put on a quality long entertaining match yet. This is goin to be one of the matches were u flip channels to see whats on tv.

super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MAVEN
    cena vs jbl at wm21 should be awsome, JK, i think jbl has beter ring skills then cena. Its goin to be the slowest pace match at mania, and cena hasnt proved he can put on a quality long entertaining match yet. This is goin to be one of the matches were u flip channels to see whats on tv.

I won't be flipping channels after paying 50 bucks for the big event. And nobody else will, and that's why he needs to improve.
    Sometimes I wish there was a negative rep button for real life.

Anyone who is not a fan of AC/DC just hasn't listened to their songs loud enough yet.

EliteLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) EliteLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good for him I say. I actually like it when a wrestler knows he needs to improve in the ring and actually makes a consciouss effort to do so.

I guess that's why I've always liked Sting as a wrestler while many of the "smarks" didn't.

He had a lot of great matches, but was never exactly a Ric Flair in the ring. But as Flair pointed out many times, he was a guy who was always willing to learn and always wanted to improve.

EDIT: Ok, I misread the first post a bit since I read it kind of fast. I want to say that I hope he does get back to actually wanting to improve like he was before. I think in a way he is, with studying his matches, but it would go a long way for him to start working with Kurt, Steamboat, etc on a more reguilar basis again.
    Last edited by EliteLifts; 02-07-2005 at 04:19 PM.

twitter.com/RicEllis88 chisle94's Avatar
    chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't hate Cena, and though I'm not too big of a fan of his rap gimmick, and not a fan for his wrestling ability, yet I still am a fan. Why? I don't know...lol Saying I don't like his gimmick or his wrestling ability pretty much slims it down to I don't like him at all, huh? I guess just because seeing Cena makes me think back when Rock was on SD! Gets a huge ass reaction. The only difference I can see is that though Rock was't the greatest wrestler, he at least looked like he could put on/and did put on some fantastic matches.

I think Cena will get better, but if I were him, I'd put in the extra effort...It'll only help in the long run.
    Professional Wrestler since 2007 (Currently on hiatus)

Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @RicEllis88

“Being tired isn't an excuse. Winners never stop when they're tired; they stop when they're done. Make your mark.”

Has Muscle Dysmorphia!!!! jonnyb's Avatar
    jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonnyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cena is the worst wrestler I've ever seen (in ring). His punches are the FAKEST ever.
    Years Bodybuilding: 4 off and on
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 165lbs
    B/F:8.9%
    Supplements: Whey Isolate, Quickmass, Maltodextrin

Favorite Bodybuilders: Ahmad Haidar, Gustavo Badell, Lee Priest

Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chisle94
    I don't hate Cena, and though I'm not too big of a fan of his rap gimmick, and not a fan for his wrestling ability, yet I still am a fan. Why? I don't know...lol Saying I don't like his gimmick or his wrestling ability pretty much slims it down to I don't like him at all, huh? I guess just because seeing Cena makes me think back when Rock was on SD! Gets a huge ass reaction. The only difference I can see is that though Rock was't the greatest wrestler, he at least looked like he could put on/and did put on some fantastic matches.

I think Cena will get better, but if I were him, I'd put in the extra effort...It'll only help in the long run.
    You bi-polar sob

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i've seen cena put on good matches, so wrestlemania shouldnt really be a problem.

d3murf is on a distinguished road. (+10) d3murf is on a distinguished road. (+10) d3murf is on a distinguished road. (+10) d3murf is on a distinguished road. (+10) d3murf is on a distinguished road. (+10) d3murf is on a distinguished road. (+10) d3murf is on a distinguished road. (+10) d3murf is on a distinguished road. (+10) d3murf is on a distinguished road. (+10) d3murf is on a distinguished road. (+10) d3murf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by *ShaGGs*
    i've seen cena put on good matches, so wrestlemania shouldnt really be a problem.
    Yeah My boy Cena baffles me to the 3rd degree. I have a 8 hr ovw "Prototype" tape, and his wrestling was WAY better than it is now. He has a gift though--bc even in OVW his promos were on Rock/Flair/Angle/Jericho and others who are tops on the mic. Maybe its hard to wrestle in some baggy ass shorts or something ?!?!? To non internet wrestling fans--hes still perfect. They could care less as long as hes entertaining. I believe 05 marks and changing of the guard in both brands. Cena and Batista are the new faces of the company. Goes to show wwe knows what they are doing after all. Eventually Orton will turn Heel and catapult his way beyond maybe both of them. Hes got Shawn Michaels appeal--once youre a bad ass who all the chicks love--you will find success. Dont give up on him yet.....
    Murf

5"10
    204 lbs

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jonnyb
    Cena is the worst wrestler I've ever seen (in ring). His punches are the FAKEST ever.
    I can name ten people off the top of my head who throw worse punches than Cena...
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

AKA The Gingerbread Man MR.RAMSEY's Avatar
    MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really think if the company wants to make you a star, they can do just that. But you have to have at least a little bit of talent to get the ball running.... good gimmick or not. Cena's popularity went from almost nothing to almost something to something everybody gives a gigantic pop to. I think his wrestling skills will come to parr as long as he's true to the sport and wants to maintain longevity....

LHDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LHDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LHDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LHDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LHDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LHDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LHDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LHDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LHDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LHDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) LHDan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The guy is probably a little embarassed, he is a top guy and he's not the best in the ring and sometimes it's hard to admit mistakes and ask for help. But with guys like angle and steamboat working with you, you should damned well take the help.
    Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005, R.I.P.)

Milk is for babies, when you grow up you've got to be a man and drink beer. - Arnold

Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight. - Ronnie Coleman

The iron is always there for you. Friends may come and go, fads may come and go, almost everything comes and goes. But 200 lbs is 200 lbs. Henry Rollins

FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cena needs to get rid of the f-u, it's the worst move ever.

HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FF Punk
    cena needs to get rid of the f-u, it's the worst move ever.
    Agreed. The DVD is a kickass move, but the F-U is no longer even close to a DVD...
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Discombobulated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Discombobulated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Discombobulated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Discombobulated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Discombobulated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Discombobulated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Discombobulated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Discombobulated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Discombobulated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HardGainer82
    I can name ten people off the top of my head who throw worse punches than Cena...
    Name them. I happen to agree that Cena's punches are HORRIBLE. I certainly couldn't name 10 who throw WORSE puches than him.

Originally Posted by Discombobulated
    Name them. I happen to agree that Cena's punches are HORRIBLE. I certainly couldn't name 10 who throw WORSE puches than him.
    lol sorry, the statute of limitations is one year, kiddo.
    - Jens Pulver

Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Discombobulated

You are a sad man if you're digging through year old threads to try to bash someone
    No agony, no bragony!

Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You might want to check the expiration date on that. I remember reading that long before he ever put on the strap for the first time.