Page 3 of 207 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500)
    GNC Creatine Monohydrate

Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ~snake0 View Post
    GNC Creatine Monohydrate
    Just so you know you can Higher Power Creatine Monohydrate, From BB.com For 20 bucks, thats half the price of gnc's, and you get 22 more servings.
    Obsession is a term used by my dumbass friends, to describe what is dedication and determination.

boostedmkiii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have been using Nx Labs ANAVOL and have seen pretty good results. I like it over EAS mono...
    Last edited by boostedmkiii; 08-20-2007 at 03:16 PM.

demon2488 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) demon2488 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

used cellmass for awhile got great gains the best ive tried so far (out of about 5)
    you are what you are be proud of it and don't let anyone say you aren't.

Viper1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viper1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viper1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viper1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viper1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viper1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viper1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viper1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viper1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viper1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viper1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

creatine

Had great gains with Cellmass and the jury is still out on Universal Storm.

nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kinda new to all of the creatine but currently taking Controlled Labs Green Mag. bEFORE buying this i heard it was one of the best, any one on here ever try it before?

youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Creatine ethyl ester

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nhemmie7 View Post
    kinda new to all of the creatine but currently taking Controlled Labs Green Mag. bEFORE buying this i heard it was one of the best, any one on here ever try it before?
    I have

Definitely alot of good feedback on it
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nhemmie7 View Post
    you will love it, works great and probably the best TastinG supplement around
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

le0pard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool newbie to creatine

Does anyone have an opinion on EAS Betagen?

I know with creatine you're supposed to load and all that, but since Betagen isn't solely creatine would you still load or would that be wasting the product?

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by le0pard View Post
    I know with creatine you're supposed to load and all that,
    FYI, there is no need to load any type of creatine. Stick to 5g a day and no need to cycle.

le0pard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    FYI, there is no need to load any type of creatine. Stick to 5g a day and no need to cycle.
    I guess I don't know..

Thanks for the response!

MantisStriker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisStriker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisStriker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisStriker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisStriker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisStriker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisStriker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisStriker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisStriker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisStriker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MantisStriker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i gotta admit cell tech did give me the fastest gains but it just makes you fatter i mean come one 75 g of sugar!! no wonder it seems like its working

Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    holy crap i know a guy that takes cell tech gained alot of water weight and fat, or either or. But im definately ordering green mag and white flood, you get four months out of green mag if i take it post wokrout at five days a week cant beat that price compared to cellmass, where if you take as directed a month at same price, go controlled labs im gonna kick my genetics in the a$$.
    Obsession is a term used by my dumbass friends, to describe what is dedication and determination.

miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    celltech does make you fat i tried it once wasnt to bad

BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up six star

six star muscle fuel hardcore strength fruit punch creatine or the pill form either one is good imo!
    getting ready for some serious changes. goal date 11/01/2009, lets see where it goes! <BIG CHUCKY>

cavs2321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    arnge krush is the best dumbell millitary press have gone from 35s to 50s in 3 weeks

Bane667 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bane667 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bane667 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bane667 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bane667 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bane667 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bane667 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bane667 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bane667 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bane667 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bane667 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ive been on creakic tabs from muscletec for a month and ive never got such serious pumps and gains from normal creatine

DANXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DANXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DANXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DANXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DANXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used 2 different creatines, standard creatine mono stuff by endura (low key aussie brand) and BSN Cell Mass.

Mono = best results by far, great strength increase etc.

Cell Mass CEE = Never really did too much for anything except taste amazing.

I'm going to be trying out SizeOn and hope to expect some good results.

Chase86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't tried any yet so I'm in here for an answer.

Seems like Celltech or Cellmass had many reviews so far, mostly good too.

I'd like to see some of the forums oldest members give their take here. Come on guys? Where are ya?
    11/04. 5'6" 185lbs
    Max BP 155lbs

03/05 185lbs
    Max BP 205 x2

06/05 Stopped lifting "wtf?"

06/07 5'6" 175lbs "Why did I stop in 05?"

08/07 190lbs and growing.

"My Stack"
    ON Pro Complex Gainer
    Mega Mens Multivitamin
    GNC Creatine Monohydrate Capsules

Energeegod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Energeegod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Energeegod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Energeegod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Energeegod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Energeegod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Energeegod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Energeegod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Energeegod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Energeegod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Energeegod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy

well, just finished my phos****en elite - fruit punch

effective? well i ono... but it is a good flavor. and mixes easily.

plasticbat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chase86 View Post
    I haven't tried any yet so I'm in here for an answer.

Seems like Celltech or Cellmass had many reviews so far, mostly good too.

I'd like to see some of the forums oldest members give their take here. Come on guys? Where are ya?
    I agree with you on getting more opinions from some of the guys that have tried different brands and can compare for us. You would think this thread would be a little longer...

Cellmass, I don't have an opinion on from personal use but from what I've noticed its very pricey for the amount per serving compared to its competition. Celltech I would just stay away from, you could just buy a cheap mono and probably have the same results.

I'm also curious about the regular mono vs. the cee, anyone have any more suggestions on this?

Originally Posted by plasticbat View Post
    I'm also curious about the regular mono vs. the cee, anyone have any more suggestions on this?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...&highlight=cee

Mike-311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mike-311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mike-311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mike-311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mike-311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mike-311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mike-311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mike-311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mike-311 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I use Balance Effervescent Creatine.
    Cos I gives me an obvious energy and power boost as I walk into the gym, if I take it 5-10 mins before I start a workout.
    Then I'll have the same amount again straight after. I dont know why I do that, just feels like the right thing to do, I spose.

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if we are going for price vs. results then I have to say EAS Phos****en. Yes it is old as hell, but that does not make it a bad product.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

plasticbat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks, I guess I should have looked a little harder...

mkilla1214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

quik one

i was wondering y they dont sell creatine to 16 year old kids

worby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i use gaspari nutritions super pump 250, i wasnt sure weather or not it was going to work or if it was just a sales pitch but i'm proud to be stood corrected by the product this stuff really works, i found myself lifting up to 20% heavy in my regualr sets and ive been able to last through superset with ease. this stuff is like drinking 10 supercharged red bulls at once, this stuff keeps me buzzing for hours after i takeit. dont take this stuff within 4 hours of bedtime or ull be up all night.
    ey ya gota smoke??

BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG CHUCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    six star muscle fuel creatine(fruit punch or pill) i used both and my arms traps and delts grew and got stronger quick as hell!
    getting ready for some serious changes. goal date 11/01/2009, lets see where it goes! <BIG CHUCKY>

PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When people refer to Creatine Monohydrate, is that a specific brand? Are you referring to this http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/creatine.html or are there Mono's made by many brands? If so what are the best?
    Last edited by PuffinMyLye; 08-28-2007 at 07:21 PM.
    Online Training Services available. PM me for details.