Page 205 of 207 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,150 of 6193
    marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree with this. Simpler is better
    Pikes Brother, Gamma Tau Chapter. Phi Phi bros

Completed Logs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169067143&p=1393220203#post1393220203
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167252721&p=1357519861#post1357519861
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160784941&p=1220426721&posted=1#post1220426721
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159257541

samira858666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Thank you, that was a very good read.

fitxz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just plain creatine monohydrate would work as good as all the other expensive brands, and it costs about 8 bucks for 30 servings.

Bjjguy76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Blackskullusa creatpure

Everybody agrees that mono creatinine is the best, but how about the purity? I've heard that Black Skull USA is all from CREAPURE MANUFATURER. Felt difference in my resistance training too.

ericbonshock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Powder City Creatine

Powder City Creatine Monohydrate
    cheapest most effective product on the market. High quality, price cannot be beat!

Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cell tech )))

GimmeProtein1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I find the BB.com brand of monohydrate works just fine for me

Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    CELLTECH by MUSCLETECH....hands down for over 20 years.
    =[][][]=== B I G xxx P O P P A xxx P U M P ===[][][]=

If The Bar Aint Bendin, Your Just Pretendin

ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Need help to decide what to take..
    Finished Kre-Alkalyn, Labrada, capsules..

For the same price of buying another batch, i have found a Scitec Pre-WO, War something.. which has 5g per serving of creatine combo:“ Multi-Creatine” blend (5000 mg): MicronTec micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Citrate, Creatine Phosphate. (also includes caffeine and some more stuff..not crucial, but won't do any harm)

I guess i will get the answer, just get the mono..

I am on a cut, very strict regiment and am afraid to go for the mono, because of the possibility of bloating. Thats why i have bought Kre-Alkalyn in the first place..but then again, people say it is just a myth..

Well, i am thankful to any opinion, cause i hav efinished my bottle, and i have to act quickly..

BadGeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ragingbileduct View Post
    Need help to decide what to take..
    Finished Kre-Alkalyn, Labrada, capsules..

For the same price of buying another batch, i have found a Scitec Pre-WO, War something.. which has 5g per serving of creatine combo:“ Multi-Creatine” blend (5000 mg): MicronTec micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Citrate, Creatine Phosphate. (also includes caffeine and some more stuff..not crucial, but won't do any harm)

I guess i will get the answer, just get the mono..

I am on a cut, very strict regiment and am afraid to go for the mono, because of the possibility of bloating. Thats why i have bought Kre-Alkalyn in the first place..but then again, people say it is just a myth..

Well, i am thankful to any opinion, cause i hav efinished my bottle, and i have to act quickly..
    what was your impression of ka?

I have awful genes as my grandpa and father at 5'11 were never more than 140 with fit bodies

I am a serious tennis player and trying to gain a solid 15-25 pounds for college(i am 18)

how much weight did you gain and what was your regimen

ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ragingbileduct has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BadGeans View Post
    what was your impression of ka?

I have awful genes as my grandpa and father at 5'11 were never more than 140 with fit bodies

I am a serious tennis player and trying to gain a solid 15-25 pounds for college(i am 18)

how much weight did you gain and what was your regimen
    I am actually on a cut, and completely reverse genes from yours..i obtain weight quite easily..endo, if we would use that tipology..been using Kre for about a month..cannot witness the results..i might have some benefit from it, but i cannot be certain, since my fat loss so far, as well as incoming strength may be fully from my workout regiment and diet, which i actually believe it is..thus, taking it just in case..becaus ei want to do this cut properly..and when i achieve some desired body fat level, i will experiment with kre on and off, just out of couriosity..tbh, i think there wont be much difference..

Concerning your case, i would suggest a caloric surplus, high protein intake in your macros, and workouts being intense, not too much reps and volume..and a lot of rest for your body /metabolism type..
    and once more, keep an eye on your protein intake..!

The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So I've been back in the gym after a long (several year) hiatus. I've been using a multivitamin, and now after 2 months of working out I've decided it's time for protein and creatine.

I bought optimum's microionized, cheap and mixes well enough. I also bought a single serving packet of Controlled Labs' green magnitude, since my order was just a dollar short of a free gift. Haven't tried it yet, but I known I won't be able to judge anything aside from taste in a single serving.

I guess my question is, are the different types of creatine in green mag worth the extra price per dose? Controlled labs was an up and coming, but respected, company when I was last on the boards in '06. Creatine ethyl ester was also the bee's knees at the time, so I am sceptical of any gimmicky creatine product.

I've got a long time on the microionized monohydrate that I've got before I make a decision. Just trying to get up to speed since I've been out of the game for a long time.

RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i've been using Beast creatine for about 7 years
    ***Canadian Crew***
    S 365 D 585 B 315
    misc resident sky tradie

Jason7439 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im looking to find the most powerful and effective creatine on the market, anyone know what form and brand is the top dog out at the moment taste is not an issue as long as it does its job.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IMO, there isn't really any difference between different different sources of creatine.

Creatine just stores extra ATP in your muscles so you can get 1-2 more reps or a few more pounds. No matter what you bind it to, it will always do the same thing.

I'd just get some creatine mono in bulk.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

MrEvilGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrEvilGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrEvilGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrEvilGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrEvilGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrEvilGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrEvilGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrEvilGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrEvilGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrEvilGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrEvilGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had never used creatine, but I recently picked up MuscleTech's Platinum Creatine because it was highly rated on the Bodybuilding supplements page. I paid ~$10 for 80 servings, with each containing 5g of micronized monohydrate powder. I've only been using it for 1.5 weeks and didn't load, but there's already noticeable benefits. My muscles look fuller and feel more solid, and my performance in the gym has improved. Also, the powder dissolves extremely well in warm water and hasn't once caused me stomach discomfort.

Should I decide to purchase monohydrate again, I'm considering the BulkSupplements 1kg bag of micronized powder. It's $0.02 per serving!

man2loves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only Cell mass by BSN - purest one in the market

Xiaoshao0318 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xiaoshao0318 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xiaoshao0318 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xiaoshao0318 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xiaoshao0318 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xiaoshao0318 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xiaoshao0318 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xiaoshao0318 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xiaoshao0318 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xiaoshao0318 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xiaoshao0318 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think the powder is the better choice.By the way,have you bought it? If not,we can provide the micronized powder.

johngyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Green Mag by controlled labs all the way. your body will thank you.

skyy38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyy38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyy38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyy38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyy38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyy38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyy38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyy38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyy38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyy38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyy38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jarrow Formulas Creatine Monohydrate.

No-nonsense stuff at a good price and manufactured in its own domain, NOT in the same space with peanuts, shellfish etc.

Dose the way YOU prefer-no need for a "load phase" just go ahead and use it pre/post workout.

For some darn reason, this works really well with Mountain Dew because I can get one hell of a pump with this combo!

Highly recommended.

Paying the Iron Price DavetheDoc's Avatar
    DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000) DavetheDoc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Goldeneagle76 View Post
    gotta go with Optimum Nutrition 100% creatine mono. Used it a lot, never disappointed, works every time. Mixes fairly well and is made with Creapure. Inexpensive too.
    This. Plus, it's flavorless, so you can mix it into anything.

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE creatine product, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick a product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take creatine, if creatine works, or why some creatines do not work. Just list your absolute favorite creatine product and give your detailed reason.)
    Dymatize creatine monohydrate is the best I have added 20 pounds over the course of a year stacking it with all max leucine powder as well as dymatize whey protein. I added roughly 100 pounds to my deadlift and am a competitive USAPL Powerlifter from Rhode Island. Big dreams from a small state.

vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tons of good ones already listed but currently I am really digging Kaged Muslces HCI ... http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ka...atine-hcl.html
    FOLLOW BIO-GROW LOG - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174278071&p=1509311051#post1509311051

"COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW"

#ISYMFS

Not a Bandwagon Type of Guy, Ingredients Should Sell Supps Instead Of Budgets and Forum Bromance

amiroslo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have had creatine monohydrate by Amino star, works good for me

Registered User chubbychubster7's Avatar
    chubbychubster7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm sure this has been said a million times, but creatine monohydrate has thousands of research studies proving its benefits on muscular endurance, strength increases, etc. I go with ON unflavored creatine powder!

naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalbb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE creatine product, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick a product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take creatine, if creatine works, or why some creatines do not work. Just list your absolute favorite creatine product and give your detailed reason.)
    Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure)
    NaturalBodybuilder.com - Natural Bodybuilding and fitness Info.

12rossja is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12rossja is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12rossja is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12rossja is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12rossja is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12rossja is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12rossja is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12rossja is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12rossja is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12rossja is on a distinguished road. (+10) 12rossja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Allmax creatine monohydrate or muscletech creatine monohydrate.
    Natty crew* cutting crew* deadlift crew*
    Best lifts (220 lbs)
    Bench: 315x1
    Deadlift: 495x1
    Squat: 315x1 (parallel)
    Current lifts @ 202
    Bench: 295x1
    Deadlift: 465x1
    Squat: 275x1

Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tjbenz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Price wise GNC monohydrate

BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I started out many many.... "Sound so old" Using Creatine Mono, then CEE which I found effective. Then BSN CELL MASS, followed by the original Gaspari Size On! I loved that stuff but in my 20's I found I was getting my best lifts off MuscleTech CellTech and over the years the formula has got even better and so have my results and it is my favorite Creatine product now. Testing Creactor and CellTech Hyper-Build so in a few years will give my long term opinion on those then
    Official MuscleTech Representative & Athlete

British Champion - Classic Bodybuilding

IFBB Elite Pro

TheManFromTaco is not very helpful. (-500) TheManFromTaco is not very helpful. (-500) TheManFromTaco is not very helpful. (-500) TheManFromTaco is not very helpful. (-500) TheManFromTaco is not very helpful. (-500) TheManFromTaco is not very helpful. (-500) TheManFromTaco is not very helpful. (-500) TheManFromTaco is not very helpful. (-500) TheManFromTaco is not very helpful. (-500) TheManFromTaco is not very helpful. (-500) TheManFromTaco is not very helpful. (-500)
    I generally get creatine powders that combine a few types of creatine, e.g. creatine monohydrate, creatine HCL, etc. They tend to cost more, though. Is there any added benefit, or should I just stick to plain old creatine monohydrate?

Page 205 of 207 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 LastLast