Page 7 of 207 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pittjoe33 View Post
    I used Cell-Tech a while ago and it worked good as well. Regardless of the bad press, I like it. As far as the price goes, it is expensive. It's not the size, it's the number of servings vs. the cost. Cell-Tech is 2 servings for 5 days, then 1 serving per day. The 30 servings lasts 25 days and is $41-$45 plus shipping. Gaspari SizeOn is 1 serving per day if working out later in the day and lasts 30 days for around $41 plus shipping. BSN CellMass has 40 servings and is taken 2X's per day and will last 20 days. It is around $32 plus shipping. Then there are several other products that are much lass money.
    aww yes. i didn't take the servings into consideration but that does make sense. But i always so to people who take about some things being overpriced. I like saying is it worth a few extra bucks to experiment with a product to see if it has a great positive gain for you? But i'm glad it worked well for you.

And after taking it did you lose alot of weight (well i know you did cuz of the water retention) but did you lose any muscle gains your experience while on the Cell-Tech?
    "If you get up one more time than you fall, you will make it through."

"Vision is not enough, it must be combined with venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps, we must step up the stairs."

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by darkcami View Post
    aww yes. i didn't take the servings into consideration but that does make sense. But i always so to people who take about some things being overpriced. I like saying is it worth a few extra bucks to experiment with a product to see if it has a great positive gain for you? But i'm glad it worked well for you.

And after taking it did you lose alot of weight (well i know you did cuz of the water retention) but did you lose any muscle gains your experience while on the Cell-Tech?
    It's been the same with each. I use an NO2 and Creatine product for 4-8 weeks, then take 2-4 weeks off. During the off time I usually lose about 4 pounds and don't look as swollen or vascular, which is a bummer. I try to experiment after cycles with taking more protein, glutamine, ribose, test boosters, etc.

Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used the V12 Turbo a while back and it worked fine for me. I have not tried (I believe it's HP844) but it sounds like a nice product.
    Yes sorry about the typo. HP844 is good and I'm two weeks into a cycle with it now but so far it does not give me the same focused buzz that I got with V12 Turbo. Having said that I've not been 100% health wise the last couple of weeks so my workouts have been a bit on the tarty side. I expect I'll get more out of the 844 when I'm firing on all cylinders again and I'm planning to stack it with Maximuscles NO2 which should be fun.

BSN NO-Xplode was ok but it sat on my gut during a couple of workouts making me feel bloated which is not fun when squatting.

pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Veedub View Post
    Yes sorry about the typo. HP844 is good and I'm two weeks into a cycle with it now but so far it does not give me the same focused buzz that I got with V12 Turbo. Having said that I've not been 100% health wise the last couple of weeks so my workouts have been a bit on the tarty side. I expect I'll get more out of the 844 when I'm firing on all cylinders again and I'm planning to stack it with Maximuscles NO2 which should be fun.

BSN NO-Xplode was ok but it sat on my gut during a couple of workouts making me feel bloated which is not fun when squatting.
    Keep an eye out for Gaspari PlasmaJet, which will be coming out some time within the next 2-3 months I'm told. I don't have details on the product, other than it's suppose to be a sustained release NO2 product that far exceeds anything in it's class. Time and testing will tell.

Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Ce2

I use CE2 it works great for me and there is now cycling off thats awesome my strengh has been steadily increasing but i have been wanting to switch up so i may give that Size On a try

Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beast912 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Animal Matrix

Animal Matrix is also Amazing i really liked that on i used it for 2 cycles and my strenght was way up i was repping out sets of 10 with the 150lbs on Flat bench dumbells

Walis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Nature's Best Creatine Monohydrate !

I used three types of creatine (all mono)
    1) Universal Creatine (don`t remember it`s name) had side effects. I had a huge headache.
    2) Crea Pure was quite good
    3) The last 2 times I have used Nature's Best Creatine Monohydrate. I had very good results. It easily dissolves in water, not like Universal which I had trouble dissolving in water.

Now I`m thinking of trying something new.
    Kre-Alkalyn
    I anyone has any experience with it. Please post it
    Those advertisements really get me wondering

dogmai69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Powder or capsules

hi
    just wondering what, if any, the difference between creatine capsules/tablets and powder.

i find tablets or capsules would be more convenient to me but do they work as well?

pennflyangler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

glutamine vs. BSN

Guys, when I first started using Nitrix in my BSN Stack, I was taking Animal PAks which contains glutamic acid which I believe is a precursor to glutamine. If you take more than 10 grams of glutamine a day, which isnt hard to do, the Nitrix wont work. I know cuz for the first 4-5 weeks I didnt feel a perpetual pump as advertised. once I got off animal paks I started to feel it. You get glutamine from protein drinks, milk, and some multi-vitamins. So if your doing that stack, watch your glutamine intake or you'll be pissing your hard earned money away!

FTWZB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FTWZB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FTWZB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FTWZB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FTWZB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FTWZB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FTWZB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FTWZB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Higher Power Micronized Creatine

It's pharmacutical grade creatine monohydrate, which is a proven winner in bodybuilding. Plus Higher Power sells is for relatively inexpensive prices.
    Everytime you don't squat low enough, baby jesus cries.

McCrary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea monohydrate.....no matter what you get DONT get Muscletech creakic....its a waste of your money.....check the feedback on it

KO Artist Extraordinaire NHBBareKnuckler's Avatar
    NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NOW Foods Monohydrate.
    10 bucks an LBS lol can't go wrong.

o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was sent a sample of the revised version (Exotic Fruit flavor). I wouldn't say that it is delicious, but it is a very good improvement over the original. If you like NO-Shotgun, try the Exotic Fruit Flavor. BSN and Gaspari both have great products as well. I'd say these 3 (VPX, Gaspari, BSN) are the best for creatine/NO2. Gaspari will be putting out PlasmaJet within the next 1-3 months and should be the BEST! There are also creatine/NO2 products without stimulants though if you don't like that.
    where can I find the new flavour? I'm in Canada

Originally Posted by o0hardcore0o View Post
    where can I find the new flavour? I'm in Canada
    The flavor is exotic fruit. I'm not sure who carries that flavor at this time. bb.com doesn't show the flavor. I received the sample from vpx- I believe it's vpxsports.com. Check w/ bb.com to see if they have it yet.

And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) And055 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just plain creatine monohydrate gets it done for me. Prolab's SKW Creapure I used to get at $20 for 2lbs so it lasts forever. I still haven't finish mine yet.

Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sizeon vs greenmag

Sizeon or green mag? both have excellent reviews im currently taking arnge krush preworkout and i was thinking of adding in some green mag/sizeon right after i finish a lift.

thoughts? opinions?
    thanks
    WDB

Originally Posted by Willdabear View Post
    Sizeon or green mag? both have excellent reviews im currently taking arnge krush preworkout and i was thinking of adding in some green mag/sizeon right after i finish a lift.

thoughts? opinions?
    thanks
    WDB
    Are you thinking of adding in green mag and sizeon? Either will be good. I prefer Sizeon if it's one or the other. But I wouldn't do both at the same time. For the prices, it's a waste of money. They are both creatine products and Sizeon would be enough. Try one, then take a break, try the other. See which worked best for you.

Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nah just one or the other - i found some descent threads already thanks - lol search function

Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100) Anabolic Izzy is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up Best Creatine Product

Cellmass by BSN is by far the best creatine

Big Guy 0861 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone else prefer Anavol. It's worked great for me.
    Discipline.

Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Anabolic Izzy View Post
    Cellmass by BSN is by far the best creatine
    Is CellMass CEE? Or is it a creatine monohydrate?

Originally Posted by Joey Mo View Post
    Is CellMass CEE? Or is it a creatine monohydrate?
    CEE - Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate

KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ABB Crea-Force

I just ordered ABB Crea-Force monohydrate. Although for some reason bodybuilding.com doesn't show that it's micronized on the product page...
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/abb/crea.html
    Even though it is...
    http://www.americanbodybuilding.com/...crea-force.jpg

Update: I emailed support and let them know.
    Last edited by KrazyKevin; 10-02-2007 at 02:26 PM.

rwebb11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 2 weeks into Higher Power's Micronized. So far pretty good results and not much side effects.

DONIV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DONIV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DONIV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DONIV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DONIV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DONIV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DONIV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DONIV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DONIV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DONIV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DONIV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can anyone recommend the best way to load using AST Micronized Creatine???

7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DONIV View Post
    Mix 1 heaping teaspoon in 8 to 10 ounces of water or juice. Drink immediately.

To maximize results, drink 8 to 10 8-ounce glasses of water daily.

Loading Phase
    Day 1 through 5: Take 1 heaping teaspoon 4 to 6 times daily.

Maintenance Phase
    Day 6 forward: Take 1 heaping teaspoon twice daily.
    Sent from my iPhone

.Slaves Shall Serve.

→ Aussie Pride !!

7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Universal Storm

Great price and does the job.
    Sent from my iPhone

.Slaves Shall Serve.

→ Aussie Pride !!

FTWZB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FTWZB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FTWZB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FTWZB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FTWZB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FTWZB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FTWZB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FTWZB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DONIV View Post
    Don't load it. It gets stored in your muscles no matter what. Even if you stop, it stays in the muscles for about a week. 5-10 grams a day is all you need. Don't waste your money.
    Everytime you don't squat low enough, baby jesus cries.

Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am on CellMass right now, but I'm thinking about changing to a different creatine.

I am looking into getting Green Mag.

Thoughts?

KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrazyKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A little of topic but I read that drinking creatine with certain types of juice like grapefruit or orange juice is bad because the juice turns the creatine into creatinine due to the acidity.
    "When exposed to an acidic environment or moisture for a long time, creatine will begin to break down into worthless creatinine."