Page 6 of 207 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    mattone74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Despite some of the negative things said about Creatine Ethel Ester , I tried Axis Labs and had great results , increased strength and put on 4 kg. Just landed another lot yesterday so looking forward to another cycle. Have tried normal creatine once with no effect, I guess ever body reacts different.

Also see some people mentioning creatine serum, didn't think creatine was stable in liquid form. Also a consumer TV show here in NZ tested that liquid creatine and found it had nothing like the amount that it quoted on its label.

tiny_ali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiny_ali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiny_ali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiny_ali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hi guys..im Ali frm Pakistan, I use creatine mono by PRolab solutions..is that any good?? i took it for 3 days..felt OK and did lift a little more weight..however a frend of mine tells me that i need to take in like 6litres of water(like 3 or 4 gallons)..every day! he also said i shall not take it and i didnt..he has used it before..his body is totally unshaped though and a piece of crap..so please guide me people..i will be so thankful!

rwebb11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used Prolab about two years ago and had good results with it. 3 to 4 gallons of water is much more than you need however, about one gallon or 8-10 glasses of water a day should be fine. If you don't drink enough it can really make you feel pretty crappy. I also experienced the occasional stomache cramps, diarhea, and some bloating but that's normal with all monohydrate. But all in all it did help a lot and i experienced gains I probably wouldn't have gottin without it.

Chuilli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

the combo of BSN NO XPLODE AND CELLMASS MADE ME BLOW UP.....

jeo140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

concrete

anyone have reviews or opinions on the concrete creatine

JamesJJk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chuilli View Post
    the combo of BSN NO XPLODE AND CELLMASS MADE ME BLOW UP.....
    In a good or bad way...? ;/

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Controlled Labs - Green MAGnitude !
    NJ Crew

rwebb11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any one try Higher Power's Creatine Ethyl Ester? Just bought their Micronized Creatine and was wondering whether I shouldve spent the extra $ for the CEE.

acenos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cheap stuff

I go to vitamon world at the begining of the month where they have buy one get one free. They make their own products as well as brands like metrx. Their creatine is good, and I get the esterfied creatine. Their stuff is just as good as the other heavily marketed crap thats out there.

Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am looking for a good creatine monohydrate...I was leaning towards something like Green Magnitude, but the closest supps store to home doesn't carry Controlled Labs stuff..

She carries Muscletech products, BSN, ON, some Ultimate Nutrition, PVL, CytoSport and a few others...

Sorry to hijack the thread..JM

Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

GNC Creatine Monohydrate

I like it because it works. I didn't have to load my system and I could actually see and feel results after only a couple of weeks. It's unflavored and is a great value.

tiny_ali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiny_ali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiny_ali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiny_ali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face

Originally Posted by rwebb11 View Post
    I used Prolab about two years ago and had good results with it. 3 to 4 gallons of water is much more than you need however, about one gallon or 8-10 glasses of water a day should be fine. If you don't drink enough it can really make you feel pretty crappy. I also experienced the occasional stomache cramps, diarhea, and some bloating but that's normal with all monohydrate. But all in all it did help a lot and i experienced gains I probably wouldn't have gottin without it.

thanks fer the the help myan that was gr8..cud u tellme how much CReaTINE 2 use .. shall i use it ONCE or TWICE a day? and when like BEFORE or AFTER the workout?? thanks guyz y'all r gr8

Running1spirit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by emptypockets View Post
    SAN's v-12 Turbo

1. alittle to no water weight and I kept about 85% of the weight gained after I went off of it
    2. makes my veins JUMP OUT like crazy, great for vascularity
    3. gave me great strength increases, lifted more than I could ever imagine and kept the gains after I was off it
    4. the fruit punch tasted WONDERFUL, would drink it for fun
    5. inexpensive on bb.com compared to other places
    6. made me look fuller and I felt bigger in the mirror

YEP!!
    "Champions keep playing until they get it right."-Billie Jean King

"Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit." ~Author Unknown

"DON'T BE AFRAID OF A LITTLE PAIN...PLEASURE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE!" -John Legend

RawDawgKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RawDawgKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RawDawgKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RawDawgKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RawDawgKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RawDawgKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RawDawgKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RawDawgKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RawDawgKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RawDawgKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RawDawgKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AST Micronized Creatine

tianianrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tianianrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tianianrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tianianrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tianianrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kre Alkalyn is logic and reasonable

IMO logic and reasonable creatine is kre alkalyn.
    Up to you what brand is.
    About 2 weeks ago, i read about artificial kidney on human because kidney's failure (i think). and i was surprised because the cause was creatinine and some phospate compound and N compound.

Attention : That creatinine is by side product of creatine consumption. not only because creatine consumption, but may be from eat red meat, and also because our body produce creatine itself. But thanks to the Lord, that He created us with enough creatine in our body. And He knows that from our normal food on our surrounding , we have enough creatine in our body

For bodybuilder ,i think is logical to add some creatine to get some muscle though amino acid itself (from whey shake i mean or some amino product) if react could produce creatine, but i think because maybe in some situation the condition on our stomach often changed that cause the reaction is not properly , pure creatine is added ( imo kre alkalyn is pure creatine either mono but the later is good before touch the liquid)
    I have chemistry background and a chemical engineering college. and learn some mass transfer any chemical compounds either in daily life application (include industry) or in human body, though i'm sure the later, medicine college is best.
    i am not jeff golini salesman, but i only say that after i read his article form get krealkalyn site, and if you download his brochure and free creatine book (about 2,35 MB if i am not wrong) you should at least accept his reason.
    The fantastic was : His research when by analytic device analyze various creatine and it's contain. He (jeff golini) have evidence by his research.
    it's my own risk if he lie.hehehe . but now, i still accept his reason

Look at this :
    A + B ...> P + W ...> = mean react
    P = product
    W = waste or if not waste, the undesired compound .
    and in certain condition may be A + B can not react depend your compound in your body. if all the A + B react apply for any compounds all we will die.hehehe... Again, thanks the Lord
    But the odds ingredients like the supplements manufacturer do may be react one another to produce some dangerous compounds. because it's not natural and crazy.

From my experience : All the creatine works .
    if you drink 2 red bulls energy drink, it still works hehehe, ...
    I have workout and i have take kre alkalyn and simply i say it works. but remember off and take again, off and take again, so your body always respond to your natural creatine production. ( if tihis is still controversial .it;s better and wiser than you take it continuosly )

And form illustration above, it's clearly that among the compounds , there are
    some competition.
    A + C ..> P + W so where the B has gone..?
    so,it's better to take creatine alone.

i read one product and contain almost all creatine and contain thermogenesis too, very very odd. . it's not logic to have 74 ingredients and hope maximal result for all the ingredients. it's funny. and addition it can react one another to produce some stranger compounds again. hehehe..
    you can not have yor kidney workout hehehe, do you? you have some muscle but your kidney and your liver blow down and you have call 911 to take you in ICU units in hospital.hehehe and have kidney some transplantation and take some drugs for long day so your body not reject your new stranger kidney.

So be wiser.

all the best
    tian.

D-town=no good has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used Cell mass and Cell Tech both recently. I like cell mass' portions better + the taste is better than Celltech, but I put on a lot more weight using celltech.... I know a lot of its water, but I feel for bulking purposes celltech is the way to go.

ncfire1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Con-Cret

I'd have to say the best I've found is called Con-Cret. It's simple to use and only takes 1/4 Teaspoon per 100 lbs of body weight. It mixes well with grape juice, apple juice or if you like just plain water.

Try it... you'll like it!!

dude plz help me u guyz.im just a starter! iv been weightliftin fer like 3months..so is creatine a good option for me..is creatine a WEIGHT GAINER or is it for gettin lean and cuttings!?? plz help im distraught..i use prolabs creatine mono..1 time per day..

pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tiny_ali View Post
    dude plz help me u guyz.im just a starter! iv been weightliftin fer like 3months..so is creatine a good option for me..is creatine a WEIGHT GAINER or is it for gettin lean and cuttings!?? plz help im distraught..i use prolabs creatine mono..1 time per day..
    With any creatine or Nitric Oxide (NO2) products, you should drink 1-2 gallons of water per day. 3-4 is insane. You'd be in the bathroom more than the gym. Consume about 5g of creatine either in one dose or split it and take twice per day. Take it with grape juice. It will boost your insulin levels and provide a better transport mechanism than just water. Eat 4-6 small meals per day consisting of chicken/fish/lean beef and a small amount of complex carbohydrates (baked potato, rice, whole wheat bread, etc.) Consume 1 gram op protein per pound of body weight per day in the form of lean meats, poultry and fish, or whey protein. Use a casein protein at night for slow digestion and filling muscles while not eating. Take a good multi-vitamin such as GNC Megaman. Creatine will add a little size and strength, but will not get you lean or cut. Lean or cut comes from cardio training, strict diet, weight training and fat burners if wanted. If you want some extra umph, try gaspari SuperPump 250 and Sizon, or BSN NO-Xplode and CellMass and follow the instructions exactly as is on the label. Hope this helps.

pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tiny_ali View Post
    One last thought. You may also want to add ribose, glutomine, and flaxseed oil to you arsenal. On bodybuilding.com, click on articles, then look at the categories. Click on creatine and read about it. Type in ribose, glutomine, etc. Reading about the supplements and trying on your own is how you'll learn what works for you and what it does.

o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10) o0hardcore0o is on a distinguished road. (+10)

VPX NO-Shotgun

It works well and give me drive in the gym but it taste so bad. i'll buy BSN Cellmass next time.

Originally Posted by o0hardcore0o View Post
    It works well and give me drive in the gym but it taste so bad. i'll buy BSN Cellmass next time.
    I was sent a sample of the revised version (Exotic Fruit flavor). I wouldn't say that it is delicious, but it is a very good improvement over the original. If you like NO-Shotgun, try the Exotic Fruit Flavor. BSN and Gaspari both have great products as well. I'd say these 3 (VPX, Gaspari, BSN) are the best for creatine/NO2. Gaspari will be putting out PlasmaJet within the next 1-3 months and should be the BEST! There are also creatine/NO2 products without stimulants though if you don't like that.

darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkcami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just ordered some Cell-Tech form Muscletech and for the 6.7Ib jug it only cost 44 bucks. So those out there saying they are over priced, i just reply, that the interenet is a very vast place and you can find many products for cheap. Anywho. I'm going to waiting for this one in the mail and once i start taking it for a week or so i'll post my thoughts on it.
    "If you get up one more time than you fall, you will make it through."

"Vision is not enough, it must be combined with venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps, we must step up the stairs."

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

Originally Posted by darkcami View Post
    I just ordered some Cell-Tech form Muscletech and for the 6.7Ib jug it only cost 44 bucks. So those out there saying they are over priced, i just reply, that the interenet is a very vast place and you can find many products for cheap. Anywho. I'm going to waiting for this one in the mail and once i start taking it for a week or so i'll post my thoughts on it.
    I used Cell-Tech a while ago and it worked good as well. Regardless of the bad press, I like it. As far as the price goes, it is expensive. It's not the size, it's the number of servings vs. the cost. Cell-Tech is 2 servings for 5 days, then 1 serving per day. The 30 servings lasts 25 days and is $41-$45 plus shipping. Gaspari SizeOn is 1 serving per day if working out later in the day and lasts 30 days for around $41 plus shipping. BSN CellMass has 40 servings and is taken 2X's per day and will last 20 days. It is around $32 plus shipping. Then there are several other products that are much lass money.

luisayala is on a distinguished road. (+10) luisayala is on a distinguished road. (+10) luisayala is on a distinguished road. (+10) luisayala is on a distinguished road. (+10) luisayala is on a distinguished road. (+10) luisayala is on a distinguished road. (+10) luisayala is on a distinguished road. (+10) luisayala is on a distinguished road. (+10) luisayala is on a distinguished road. (+10) luisayala is on a distinguished road. (+10) luisayala is on a distinguished road. (+10)

HELP!! creatine

can i use creatine to help me build muscle while loosing weight.
    any help would be helpful
    thanks

Originally Posted by luisayala View Post
    can i use creatine to help me build muscle while loosing weight.
    any help would be helpful
    thanks
    Depending on the type of creatine, the only real negative is that some experience a little bloating. Creatine is a cell volumizing supplement that fills your muscles to give you more size and hopefully strength and can lead to more muscle stamina and recovery. I wouldn't think in terms of losing weight, but rather losing fat, gaining muscle, and toning/shaping your body. You could lose 5 pounds of fat, gain 5 pounds of lean muscle mass and not lose weight. I think I get what you mean though. Just eat several small meals per day- this way your body doesn't store what it doesn't need as fat and will increase your metabolism. Drink 1-2 gallons of water per day, up the cardio work, then you get some size and lose fat. Hope this helps.

big-bo-e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cell-tech or bsn

im new to the whole creatine kick but where im at u only have bsn or cell-tech which is better

Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veedub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    San V12 Turbo or San HP444 have worked very well for me. I low carb permanently so this juice gives me an extra kick in the gym that I need. I only use it on weight or cardio days.

Originally Posted by big-bo-e View Post
    im new to the whole creatine kick but where im at u only have bsn or cell-tech which is better
    I have tried a lot of NO2 and creatine products. Most, not all have worked well for me. It depends on if you like a stimulant or not to help eliminate which ones are best for you. For NO2, I like VPX NO-Shotgun, BSN NO-Xplode, and Gaspari SuperPump 250. The VPX also contains creatine. For Creatine, I like VPX XEX, Garpari SizeOn, MuscleTech Cell-Tech, and BSN CellMass. A lot of people really like VPX Redline as an energy stimulant/fat burner, and it is also contained in NO-Shotgun. I like NO-Shotgun but I don't like Redline. I don't like the way that it makes me feel. I don't believe that you can go wrong with any of these products that I mentioned, it's a personal choice.

Originally Posted by Veedub View Post
    San V12 Turbo or San HP444 have worked very well for me. I low carb permanently so this juice gives me an extra kick in the gym that I need. I only use it on weight or cardio days.
    I used the V12 Turbo a while back and it worked fine for me. I have not tried (I believe it's HP844) but it sounds like a nice product.