Page 5 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wascher View Post
    mono serum all the way
    after all of the posted studies and info on this forum, I find it hard to believe that anyone still buys this stuff.

I can't believe it's still sold, lol..

JamesJJk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well as a first time user I want to start off with trying a creatine monohydrate brand/product. I've read that both Prolab Creatine and AST Micronized Creatine would be perfect for starting off on. I just now have to make my decision...

garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JamesJJk View Post
    Well as a first time user I want to start off with trying a creatine monohydrate brand/product. I've read that both Prolab Creatine and AST Micronized Creatine would be perfect for starting off on. I just now have to make my decision...
    I just ordered a tub of Ultimate Nutrition CreaPure Micronized CM

cheaper than AST, micronized, and creapure

JamesJJk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn, that's a great price and it also gets high reviews. I hate having so many choices to pick from... I can't make up my mind.

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like Gaspari.

**** kicks in quick, that's why.

But then, I'm laying off creatine. ****'s ****in' with my kidneys now. I hate the cramps that I had from creatine.

TA01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    I like Gaspari.

**** kicks in quick, that's why.

But then, I'm laying off creatine. ****'s ****in' with my kidneys now. I hate the cramps that I had from creatine.
    What is the best flavor?

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TA01 View Post
    What is the best flavor?
    lol

I like the grape, but then again, I really don't taste the creatine when making shakes.

mg42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mg42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mg42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mg42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mg42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mg42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mg42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mg42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mg42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mg42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mg42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i used to use sizeon. tastes good and gives good strength gains, i dont think it was worth the $45 though . i think i am going to try some prolabs creatine instead and see if that works. any other sizeon users have any comments on sizeon vs. any other good mono creatines.

RDE89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by Chase86 View Post
    Anything else to add to your review? How long have you taken it? How much are you taking? Cycles? Results?
    I'm on third bottle now. 1 pre wo 1 post wo, you don't cycle kre alk. 5lbs gain, more muscularity and MORE vascularity!! And strenght gain is incredible!!

granma lifts more than u! ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT!'s Avatar
    ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fellas from the tests done in the creatine toxins article - does anyone know which were the purest ?
    They show the numbers but no names

gqsmooth29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Creatine

Originally Posted by JamesJJk View Post
    Is anyone able to recommend a particular creatine brand/product for a first time user?
    Creatine is all in all what you make of it. As you see on this spread. Every 1 has their own opinions. There are no good and bad for starters. Your body is going to acheive different results on different products then Joe Blow Body builder down the street.

I currently use Vitargo-CGL Creatine. I have seen awesome size/strength gains. I have only used it for 2 months and have jumped about 20pounds in all my maxes.

My advise is to research all the products on this spread that people have to offer.

TA01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Size-on

Has anyone else tried Sizeon grape? I just don't want to spend 40 bucks and the grape taste like rust.

jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasoninjapan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TA01 View Post
    Has anyone else tried Sizeon grape? I just don't want to spend 40 bucks and the grape taste like rust.
    I've tried it and I didn't think it tasted all that great honestly. It is however a good product. I had some really good gains. The taste.... eh, 5 out of 10. I took it about 8 months ago, so they may have made some alterations to the flavors. Anyone know?

Originally Posted by jasoninjapan View Post
    I've tried it and I didn't think it tasted all that great honestly. It is however a good product. I had some really good gains. The taste.... eh, 5 out of 10. I took it about 8 months ago, so they may have made some alterations to the flavors. Anyone know?
    lol

Why would the taste matter in the first place?

You wouldn't really taste it if you just mixed it with something (protein shakes, etc.). Personally, I don't really like the taste (but it's the best flavor that sizeon has in my opinion), but if you want to grow big, you take that **** regardless, right?

istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i have a question that has been asked multiple times, but even with the use of a search button, has not come to a conclusive ending: say i would like to take 5g of micronized creatine pre-wkout and 5 more post wkout but im afraid to shoot 50g of sugar into my body b/c of my diet; is there any insulin mimicker that will help the uptake of insulin, or is it a sick joke? please let me know so i can order my tub!

wtfmate08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfmate08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfmate08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfmate08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfmate08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfmate08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfmate08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfmate08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfmate08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfmate08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtfmate08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by istocknugz View Post
    i have a question that has been asked multiple times, but even with the use of a search button, has not come to a conclusive ending: say i would like to take 5g of micronized creatine pre-wkout and 5 more post wkout but im afraid to shoot 50g of sugar into my body b/c of my diet; is there any insulin mimicker that will help the uptake of insulin, or is it a sick joke? please let me know so i can order my tub!
    As far as I am aware, the creatine you take pre/PWO isn't absorbed ASAP. Your cells have to be saturated with it, hence the loading stage. So the creatine you take pre WO is NOT the creatine that is used during the workout. Besides, 5g is all you should need in one day.
    Current Stack:
    Torrent - Green Apple Avalanche and Cherry Berry Blast
    Ultra Iso-Whey - Chocolate Shake

DANXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DANXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DANXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DANXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DANXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeh 5g a day has been proven to keep cells saturated etc.

pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wtfmate08 View Post
    As far as I am aware, the creatine you take pre/PWO isn't absorbed ASAP. Your cells have to be saturated with it, hence the loading stage. So the creatine you take pre WO is NOT the creatine that is used during the workout. Besides, 5g is all you should need in one day.
    There's always conflict over loading. 5 grams per day after loading is what is the norm. So many people also say that loading isn't necessary and that you can just go with 5g/per day. Who knows.

RDE89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pittjoe33 View Post
    There's always conflict over loading. 5 grams per day after loading is what is the norm. So many people also say that loading isn't necessary and that you can just go with 5g/per day. Who knows.
    I use scifit kre alkalyn and no loading needed, give it a try bro, its great!

rwebb11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cellmass worked good for me...great gains that stayed on...but still a little pricey so I just ordered Higher Powers mono creatine. Anyone have any experience with it?

pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rwebb11 View Post
    Cellmass worked good for me...great gains that stayed on...but still a little pricey so I just ordered Higher Powers mono creatine. Anyone have any experience with it?
    I used Higher Power Creatine Monohydrate a couple of years ago. Just follow the directions on the bottle and consume extra water throughout each day. Take it with grape juice. There's a loading stage, then I believe you consume 5g per day. Pretty straight forward. I'm going to be trying a new product (Con-Cret). It's conjugated creatine. No loading needed and very small dosages. It's very pricey though. Around $70 at GNC. The stack I will try after this product will be Gaspari SuperPump 250, SizeOn and Novedex XT.

fredarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fredarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fredarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fredarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fredarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fredarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fredarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fredarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fredarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fredarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fredarn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AST creatine HSC have given me best results, it works much better then just micronized creatine.

Crowww has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

Cell Tech for me as well, but I do get a little bloated after use.

chad2216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn 1500

Cost effective - supposedly provides greater absorption

jemdawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight?

After reading all the studies and reading reviews, I find it impossible that the weight of user is never considered?? Is 5g per day enough for someone weighing 175lbs, or someone weighing 250lbs? Hard to believe if 5g is enough to maintain someone with 33% less muscle mass there could be the same saturation. Or is it that 5g is WAY overkill for someone of lesser weight and just excreted?

Therefore, my product review is not accurate until this piece is considered as well...

huskers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Con-cret is the best creatine

I just tried this stuff a few months ago after my buddy told me about it. It's still new but this stuff is awesome!! I have tried many different Creatine products over the years and this one definitely stands out! Why?
    1. Micro-doses--1/4 teaspoon per 100 lbs of body weight
    2. I didn't have any typical creatine side effects-diahrea etc..
    3. Great results quickly without loading--I saw results in the first few weeks and my recovery was quick.
    4. Energy--I am a mad-man in the weight room. I can't put the weights down!!
    Try-it!

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by huskers1 View Post
    I just tried this stuff a few months ago after my buddy told me about it. It's still new but this stuff is awesome!! I have tried many different Creatine products over the years and this one definitely stands out! Why?
    1. Micro-doses--1/4 teaspoon per 100 lbs of body weight
    2. I didn't have any typical creatine side effects-diahrea etc..
    3. Great results quickly without loading--I saw results in the first few weeks and my recovery was quick.
    4. Energy--I am a mad-man in the weight room. I can't put the weights down!!
    Try-it!
    Creatine monohydrate doses are hardly inconvenient
    Diahrea is not a typical creatine side effect if used properly
    Monohydrate does not need to be loaded
    Creatine does nothing to energize you. Placebo effect much

Originally Posted by chad2216 View Post
    Cost effective - supposedly provides greater absorption
    Greater than 100% saturation at a 3-5g dose? Wow! That beats the laws of mathematics

Originally Posted by RDE89 View Post
    I use scifit kre alkalyn and no loading needed, give it a try bro, its great!
    Monohydrate does not need to be loaded
    Miscer

micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) micdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My vote is for AST Micronized Creatine taken with their DGC, or their combined product.

surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

BSN NO explode

This product seems to have creatine and the NO to provide an energy boost for your workout. Is this a good source of creatine? I have started using the product and it does seem to provide energy for the workout but it does not recommend loading and I was wondering whether it was the best source of creatine?
    Workout day Stack:
    C4 Extreme
    ON 100% Whey shake with banana and ground flax

On Nonworkout days:
    Lipo 6 Black
    ON 100% Whey shake with whole milk and banana

Daily Supplements
    Glucosamine/chondrotin
    Fish Oil
    Saw Palmetto
    Red Yeast Rice

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For price and servings i would have to say Storm, second being Green Magnitude. If you have the cash Size-on, never tried but my friend/workout partner went through a bottle and it did him well.
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails