Page 105 of 207 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,150 of 6193
    NJVIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine for diabetics?

I have type II diabetes but have it in control since working out and eating healthy. Anyone else here a diabetic and use creatine?

Registered User NoRetreatNoSurrender's Avatar
    NoRetreatNoSurrender has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoRetreatNoSurrender has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoRetreatNoSurrender has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE creatine product, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick a product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take creatine, if creatine works, or why some creatines do not work. Just list your absolute favorite creatine product and give your detailed reason.)
    i prefer Cell Tech Hardcore
    StevenNoda

*Train Like A Freak and Eat Like A King*

2008 Bench Press (14 year old): 75 lbs Max
    2010 Bench Press (16 years old): 145 lbs Max
    2012 Bench Press (18 years old): 225 lbs Max

2011 Dead Lift: 250 lbs Max
    2012 Dead Lift: 425 lbs Max

TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I recenty bought a tub of BSN Cell-Mass, but I have not taken it yet. Can anyone give me either positive or negative feedback on this product? Currenty taking No xplode and I am preparing to stack the xplode with the Cell-Mass.

Simplify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simplify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheRagingboxer View Post
    I recenty bought a tub of BSN Cell-Mass, but I have not taken it yet. Can anyone give me either positive or negative feedback on this product? Currenty taking No xplode and I am preparing to stack the xplode with the Cell-Mass.
    It did crazy things to my gastrointestinal system. It tore me up. Like literally. As in, there was blood in my poops.

Also, I'm still kind of pissed at BSN for the lawsuit they were (are?) undergoing about how the creatines they claimed were in Cell Mass and other products is just creatine monohydrate. How did that ever turn out, anyway?

TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can say that my first week of takin the No xplode I definetly had the run's, but as of my second week on the xplode I have not had the run's since. I have heard both good and bad things about Cell-Mass and just wanted both postive and negative feedback before I begin cycling the Cell-Mass with the No xplode. Was not sure if Cell-Mass if worth even taking, and what is this about the lawsuit against BSN??

Feedback please.

Simplify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simplify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can say that my first week of takin the No xplode I definetly had the run's, but as of my second week on the xplode I have not had the run's since. I have heard both good and bad things about Cell-Mass and just wanted both postive and negative feedback before I begin cycling the Cell-Mass with the No xplode. Was not sure if Cell-Mass if worth even taking, and what is this about the lawsuit against BSN??

Feedback please.
    Sure, man. Give it a try. I used to use both of those products, and any NO preworkout, such as an old standby like NO Xplode is going to boost your stamina and drive in the gym, and any postworkout creatine supplement like Cell-Mass is going to help you bulk up and regenerate faster. You put in the time and effort, you'll see some results. I can attest that those products are about as good as any.

The lawsuit is about CEM3, the creatine BSN claims to have in several of its products, not actually existing. The lawsuit claims that after repeated tests, it is simply a renamed creatine monohydrate. A serious charge for a company, but I guess not that big of a deal to most of the people who have used it and found out that it works anyway. I don't really know if any progress has been made in the suit.

Hey man I appreciate the feedback, it really does help out. Iam about to begin my cycle with No xplode preworkout, Cell-mass post workout with some optimum whey protein after the workout as well. Any other feedback is always appreciated.

Originally Posted by Simplify View Post
    Sure, man. Give it a try. I used to use both of those products, and any NO preworkout, such as an old standby like NO Xplode is going to boost your stamina and drive in the gym, and any postworkout creatine supplement like Cell-Mass is going to help you bulk up and regenerate faster. You put in the time and effort, you'll see some results. I can attest that those products are about as good as any.

The lawsuit is about CEM3, the creatine BSN claims to have in several of its products, not actually existing. The lawsuit claims that after repeated tests, it is simply a renamed creatine monohydrate. A serious charge for a company, but I guess not that big of a deal to most of the people who have used it and found out that it works anyway. I don't really know if any progress has been made in the suit.
    One quick question in regards to taking Cell-Mass. I read that there is no loading phase required when taking this supplement. Is this true of should I go ahead and go through the loading stage first, then take the Cell-Mass as directed on the back of the tub??

X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50) X_IGoHard_X will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Another for GreenMag, love the taste and the pump! Close second, Universal Storm.
    "I live for pain and long for the iron to make me weak again!"

*~Impossible Is Nothing~*

Go Heavy OR Go Home

jjfrigle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Anoxymoron View Post
    Monohydrate is proven and is the best overall IMO, however is there a difference in brands? Say between Prolab creatine and GNC creatine? They are both pure monohydrate so it seems they wouldn't be any different.
    I agree... The GNC brand seemed to work just fine and the price is great. Anyone know of any reason to pay for a name brand monohydrate rather than just use the GNC?
    Base not your joy upon the deeds of others, for what is given can be taken away.

A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jjfrigle View Post
    I agree... The GNC brand seemed to work just fine and the price is great. Anyone know of any reason to pay for a name brand monohydrate rather than just use the GNC?
    nope, none at all. monohydrate is monohydrate (or it should be lol). there's a brand on bb.com for 1000g for $20, best deal around.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by X_IGoHard_X View Post
    Another for GreenMag, love the taste and the pump! Close second, Universal Storm.
    glad you are enjoying green mag, which flavor are you using?
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I received my Controlled Labs stack in the mail today. I do have to say that I did feel a little better in the gym using your product. I just would like to inform you newbies out there that you SHOULD NOT get cute and mix Electric Lemonade Green Mag and Electric Lemonade White Flood in the same shake. Ah man that tasted bitter. The lemonade flavors themselves did not taste that bad, but I guess I don't like lemonade that much. I'll probably get Sour Apple and Grape next time.

Of course, it is important that I've only taken a grand total of one serving of each, so it will be a while before I know the true effect.

fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whats better guys storm with shock therapy or white flood with greenmag??

paulscarlstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    CellMass gets my thumbs up. Just like the size it puts on you and I keep 80-90%of the weight I put on after cycling off.

Originally Posted by paulscarlstrom View Post
    CellMass gets my thumbs up. Just like the size it puts on you and I keep 80-90%of the weight I put on after cycling off.
    When you started cellmass did you go through the loading phase first or did you just take the cellmass as directed on the back of the tub?

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Simplify View Post
    I am currently stacking the Animal M-Stak with Pump. I've also been taking BSN True Mass, and I've been seeing awesome results.

Animal products rule.
    Animal M-Stak & Animal Pump is a great stack, let us know if you have any questions.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

powert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have only been lifting for about 6 months and have come to realize that I am a hardgainer too. Can you recommend any routines / supps? Thanks.

bighardkore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Optimum Micronized Creatine

Optimum Micronized Creatine Monohydrate has Creapure in it. Creapure comes from Germany and is the best creatine out there, their's a reason monohydrate is still around, 'cuz it works. Others are just sales pitches, they have your Jay Cutler's and Ronnie Coleman's on for advertising and we buy into it, I'm sure they use that stuff to get huge, yeah right (steroids). 400 servings for $39.99, mix it with grape juice or use the powdered Gatorade not the pre-made Gatorade, the powdered has dextrose for quicker and better absorption. Drink plenty of water, you'll see results for sure, I have. I will admit Cell-Tech Hardkore worked, but too expensive and it took a few days until my stomach got used to it, I had the squirts, I know, disgusting.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZidaneValor View Post
    I received my Controlled Labs stack in the mail today. I do have to say that I did feel a little better in the gym using your product. I just would like to inform you newbies out there that you SHOULD NOT get cute and mix Electric Lemonade Green Mag and Electric Lemonade White Flood in the same shake. Ah man that tasted bitter. The lemonade flavors themselves did not taste that bad, but I guess I don't like lemonade that much. I'll probably get Sour Apple and Grape next time.

Of course, it is important that I've only taken a grand total of one serving of each, so it will be a while before I know the true effect.
    the lemonade tastes great. how much water did you use?
    Originally Posted by fischetti View Post
    whats better guys storm with shock therapy or white flood with greenmag??
    try both
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I tried mixing one scoop of Green Mag and two scoops of White Flood with 20 oz of water, and it tasted a little bitter to me. It will probably be better tonight since I'll just mix Green Mag with 8 oz, and White Flood with 16 oz, and drink them separately. I also mixed one scoop of Purple Wraath with 20 oz of water and drank it during my workout.

Hey, while I'm here, I also started Orange Triad today. I plan on having two tablets after each of my solid meals at 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 3:00 pm. Is this okay, or should I space it out more to 9:00 am, 3:00 pm, 10:00 pm?

Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My fav. is bulk dicreatine malate.

akamm is on a distinguished road. (+10) akamm is on a distinguished road. (+10) akamm is on a distinguished road. (+10) akamm is on a distinguished road. (+10) akamm is on a distinguished road. (+10) akamm is on a distinguished road. (+10) akamm is on a distinguished road. (+10) akamm is on a distinguished road. (+10) akamm is on a distinguished road. (+10) akamm is on a distinguished road. (+10) akamm is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gaspari SizeOn

Gaspari SizeOn is #1 in my book.

tried cell-tech hardcore and compared to this there is no comparison...

Add a little Creapure Monohydrate (german creatine) and you're set

richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    contorlled labs-
    if i am using dark rage /dark matter stack, can i still use purple wrath intra workout?

papovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i like cell mass & i have tried lots of different creatine products. tastes great IMO, no stomach problems, & definite good results. also, i didnt load & think it works just as good. i havent tried noxplode tho let me know what u think

camerxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camerxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camerxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camerxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) camerxon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do creatine blends really have better results than creatine monohydrate?

RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Green MAGnitude works great for me.
    Just going through the motions is one of the most disadvantageous things you can do.

eastonjc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eastonjc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eastonjc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eastonjc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eastonjc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eastonjc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eastonjc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eastonjc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eastonjc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eastonjc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eastonjc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Green Mag definitely is my favorite creatine it is by far the best tasting product I have ever experienced it tastes better than kool-aid lol. Great results in strength, a mid-pump effect if taken with a small carb meal would be ideal. Also a great value for the serving/price ratio. Hands down one of the best creatine products out and for sure favorite.

Another good creatine that I have tried would be BSN cell mass and it was a pretty good product. I was on both of there formula's AVP and CCE I believe those were the one's anyway pretty good products overall. Gained some lean mass, a lot of strength almost equal to green magnitude and the taste was a close second to green magnitude.

I know I am going to get some flak for this but Muscle tech cell tech was my third. I would only recommend this product if you are a beginner and a hard gainer at that and really just want to gain some size quick (water weight). This product is over-priced but it does work and for a beginner you could easily gain 5-10 lbs quickly if not more. It some water weight but sometimes when you are skinny which I used to be when I was younger gaining weight is gaining weight. Not to mention someone who is a beginner can't lift much this will help them out a lot in gains. So overall size, strength and taste is decent. It is nothing compared to green mag or cell-mass but for a NOOB it might be worth a try if you want some size and strength.

That's my two sense about that
    Last edited by eastonjc; 01-15-2009 at 09:21 PM.

BMA17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tried cell tech hardcore and that was pretty good
    ive been on gnc's amp creatine 189 lately cause i got it for free from one of my friends and its pretty decent.
    ive got a white flood green MAG and purple wraath stack waiting though so im stoked.
    Lean Xtreme
    ON 100% whey
    ON 100% casein
    Animal Pak
    Animal FLex
    Purple wraath
    White flood
    Green Mag
    Fish oil

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=papovski;274312531]i like cell mass & i have tried lots of different creatine products. tastes great IMO, no stomach problems, & definite good results. also, i didnt load & think it works just as good. i havent tried noxplode tho let me know what u think[/QUOTE

Good to know. No xplode thus far has been alright. I can say that the number of set's and rep's I can do have definetly increased. I mainly use it because of how early I workout, 5:00am. It has gotten me more focused and ready to lift, but have not really seen different results in vascularity or anything like that, may because it has only been two weeks and a few days.

Page 105 of 207 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast