Page 104 of 207 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 6193
    Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500)
    I've been taking GM half serving on workout days with the normal dose of the CEE pills I'm trying to finish. I've actually noticed a lot better recovery, and my strength seems to be increasing. We'll see what happens when it's GM only, and I finish my other creatine.

Christianbuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Creatine Product

Gaspari supplements are hands down some of the best products offered and SizeOn is awesome stuff not to mention it taste great.

sly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey guys i just got myself american body science kre alkalyn powder, it says consume 1.5grams in one serving but they have not included any spoon inside, its a 300grms jar, so how would i know how much is 1.5 grams?

any suggestions would be great!!! with serving size pics of 1.5grams if any one has it..

thanx.

JoeMma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Aen

Im sure someone here used presurge by aen, what do you think of it?

Fedor23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been taking Ultimate Nutrition's micronized creapure creatine mono and it has been decent, also cheap lol.. Might try some green mag eventually..

jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jxpop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would have to go with kre alkalyn liquid by all american efx no bloat and endurance is insane

Dav72487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

CL Stack

I just bought the Controlled Labs stack of Green Mag, White Flood, and Purple Wrath. I started the other day and love it so far. I have a lot more energy and felt jacked after my workout. I was just wondering though if I have to take Purple Wrath and White Flood every day. I know you take Green Mag every day. I am hesitant to take White Flood every day because I don't want to become tolerant to it too fast.

Thanks

scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dav72487 View Post
    I just bought the Controlled Labs stack of Green Mag, White Flood, and Purple Wrath. I started the other day and love it so far. I have a lot more energy and felt jacked after my workout. I was just wondering though if I have to take Purple Wrath and White Flood every day. I know you take Green Mag every day. I am hesitant to take White Flood every day because I don't want to become tolerant to it too fast.

Thanks
    White Flood only before workouts.

Purple Wrath only on workout days also.
    Last edited by scarletngrey; 01-11-2009 at 05:19 PM.
    Just Starting Out/Currently On:

Optimum 100% Whey
    Controlled Labs GreenMag
    Universal Animal Pak

richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    has anyone tried Dark Matter / Dark Rage from mhp?

thekush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up cell tech

i tried the vitamine shop 5mg creatine and it was ok i guess.
    Then my life changed when i tried cell tech............This was around 5 months ago.
    30 minutes after i took it i had so much energy. I worked my tri's harder than ever. I never felt a pump like that ever..... I couldn't believe it. i could not pinch the skin on my arms because they were so tight. I know for sure that my body was stronger than ever that month i was on cell tech. i cant even imagine what roids does to a person. I even gave some to a friend and we laugh about how the stuff made us stay in the gym for like 2 1/2 hours in the gym. It does have 75 grams of sugar and i understand that it will get u fat but it works. I havever tried any other creatine besides vitamin shope creatine and cell tech. so now im back in the gym with no suppliments whatsoever. i want to lift for about 2 weeks then i want to try superpump250. im trying to loose a lil beer gut to expose my sixpack i use to have. I want 2 see if it gives me the effect as did cell tech. but i tell you to try cell tech. i had fruit punch and it taste ok .......... o i didnt care about the fukin taste i want more muscle..................

Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by thekush View Post
    i tried the vitamine shop 5mg creatine and it was ok i guess.
    Then my life changed when i tried cell tech............This was around 5 months ago.
    30 minutes after i took it i had so much energy. I worked my tri's harder than ever. I never felt a pump like that ever..... I couldn't believe it. i could not pinch the skin on my arms because they were so tight. I know for sure that my body was stronger than ever that month i was on cell tech. i cant even imagine what roids does to a person. I even gave some to a friend and we laugh about how the stuff made us stay in the gym for like 2 1/2 hours in the gym. It does have 75 grams of sugar and i understand that it will get u fat but it works. I havever tried any other creatine besides vitamin shope creatine and cell tech. so now im back in the gym with no suppliments whatsoever. i want to lift for about 2 weeks then i want to try superpump250. im trying to loose a lil beer gut to expose my sixpack i use to have. I want 2 see if it gives me the effect as did cell tech. but i tell you to try cell tech. i had fruit punch and it taste ok .......... o i didnt care about the fukin taste i want more muscle..................
    Lol, I've tried it was the most expensive creatine mono I've ever bought. It's obviously a placebo if you're being serious.

It made me bloat, which made my skin tight, but that was all. Didn't work better than any other creatine monohydrate out there. You could just pay less by sticking with that normal creatine, and putting it in a gatorade...

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bikersmoke View Post
    Not sure where to put my thank you. I wanted a sample of white flood, but I got a sample of everything you guys make almost. I like a company thats not afraid to send a sample or two too make sure you like the product. Thanks Controlled Labs
    your welcome and thanks for the kind words
    Originally Posted by ZidaneValor View Post
    I sincerely apologize for the newb question, especially if it has been answered already in this thread and this being only my third post gives me little credibility, but I just want to make sure I get it right before I go out and do something stupid.

It seems like one of the more popular brands is Controlled Labs, and in specific Green Mag. Now I read about four/five pages back that it was okay to mix Green Mag and White flood in the same preworkout shake. But I have also heard some decent things about Purple Wraath as well. So I was wondering if it would make any sense to mix all three together in the same preworkout shake. The way I figure it, the shake would be made up of 1 scoop Electric Lemonade Green Mag, 1.75 scoops of Electric Lemonade White Flood, and 1 scoop of Purple Lemonade Purple Wraath mixed with about 24 ounces of water and taken 30 minutes before working out.

So my questions are as follows:
    1) Should I even get Purple Wraath, or just stick to Green Mag and White Flood for now?
    2) Are my proportions (including water) correct?
    3) Can I mix and match any of the flavors (like a Sour Apple Green Mag, Electric Lemonade White Flood, and Purple Lemonade Purple Wraath combo OR a Electric Lemonade Green Mag, Electric Lemonade White Flood, and Juicy Grape Purple Wraath combo)?
    4) Is this a shake I can have consistently every day, or will I have to load up first and cycle off later (sorry, I'm still confused about that)?

Thanks in advance.
    1) either stack is great, depends on goals and budget
    2) 1 scoop of green mag and 2 scoops of white flood in 20 ounces of cold water pre and 1-2 scoops of purple wraath in 20-40 ounces of cold water during the workout
    3) sure
    4) green mag is everyday. purple wraath and white flood are workout days only. white flood should be cycled off for 2 weeks after each tub, the other two need not be cycled off.
    Originally Posted by Bikersmoke View Post
    I just tried my sample of greenmag, and it has a good taste plus it is easy on my stomach. I just ordered some thanks again for the sample. I only have enough money for one other thing right now what would be better to put with it purple wrath, or white flood? I tryed both the samples and liked them both. I did sell the first tub of green mag I got for a cheap bottle of con-cret, but it never came so was a misstake.

I just sent an e-mail to the free sample place at cotrolled labs, and they sent me greenmag, white flood, purple wrath, and Reduction
    awesome to hear. either would be a good combo, depends what your goals are. alternatively, you could get the half size container of each instead of deciding on just one of the two.
    Originally Posted by Derly View Post
    I've been taking GM half serving on workout days with the normal dose of the CEE pills I'm trying to finish. I've actually noticed a lot better recovery, and my strength seems to be increasing. We'll see what happens when it's GM only, and I finish my other creatine.
    interested to see as well
    Originally Posted by Dav72487 View Post

Thanks
    purple wraath and white flood on workout days only
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    your welcome and thanks for the kind words

1) either stack is great, depends on goals and budget
    2) 1 scoop of green mag and 2 scoops of white flood in 20 ounces of cold water pre and 1-2 scoops of purple wraath in 20-40 ounces of cold water during the workout
    3) sure
    4) green mag is everyday. purple wraath and white flood are workout days only. white flood should be cycled off for 2 weeks after each tub, the other two need not be cycled off.

awesome to hear. either would be a good combo, depends what your goals are. alternatively, you could get the half size container of each instead of deciding on just one of the two.

interested to see as well

purple wraath and white flood on workout days only
    Thank you very much for your help. This answered a lot of my questions.

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok, I have now bought Green Mag, White Flood, and Purple Wraath. I even decided to buy Orange Triad because I needed a multivitamin and will probably end up getting killed by Chinese people eventually. I'm going to stick with Optimum Nutrition for Whey/Casein/Recovery 2:1:1. So I guess it's time to get serious about my health now.

stillbl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ON's CGT-10

Hey guys any of you taken this supplement. Any feedback would ebe much appreciated.

Str8_Solyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Str8_Solyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Str8_Solyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Str8_Solyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Str8_Solyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Str8_Solyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Str8_Solyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Str8_Solyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Str8_Solyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Str8_Solyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Str8_Solyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Creatine Product

Just started taking Gaspari's Sizeon about a week ago and so far so good.
    Tastes really good(wild berry punch) also mixes really easy too. Definetly noticing an increase in endurance and energy. I ve only tried one other creatine but I think this stuff is pretty good and probably stick with it.

Archangel12580 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Archangel12580 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Archangel12580 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Archangel12580 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Archangel12580 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Archangel12580 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Archangel12580 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Archangel12580 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Archangel12580 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Archangel12580 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Archangel12580 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ive been using a combination of animal pump pre and gaspari size-on intra.. Strength, energy, intensity and focus is ridiculous with the 2. Also currently stacking animal test and animal stak along with it as well. I feel like a f'n beast in the gym these days.

fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Archangel12580 View Post
    Ive been using a combination of animal pump pre and gaspari size-on intra.. Strength, energy, intensity and focus is ridiculous with the 2. Also currently stacking animal test and animal stak along with it as well. I feel like a f'n beast in the gym these days.
    animal pump is baisically shock therapy in pill form i think.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ok, I have now bought Green Mag, White Flood, and Purple Wraath. I even decided to buy Orange Triad because I needed a multivitamin and will probably end up getting killed by Chinese people eventually. I'm going to stick with Optimum Nutrition for Whey/Casein/Recovery 2:1:1. So I guess it's time to get serious about my health now.
    Thank you for choosing CL, keep us updated on your progress !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Sweatin' to the Oldies Austin109's Avatar
    Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here is a complete rundown on all of the Creatines I have used and my personal experiences.

Universal Storm: 5g of good creatine + a bunch of other goodies and great cost:serving ratio.

9.5/10

Controlled Labs Green Mag: 5g good creatine, great taste, a bunch of goodies, and a solid price:serving ratio.

9.2/10 onlything holding it back is that its more expensive than storm for about the same thing.

Size-On: Great profile for gaining size/strength. Definitly a bulking creatine. Price:serving is its only downfall. Formula-wise its about perfect.

8.5/10

Cell-Mass: Okay formula. Directions want you to use much mroe than needed, and I didnt like taste or price:serving.

7/10

hope this helps guys

simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fischetti View Post
    animal pump is baisically shock therapy in pill form i think.
    actually not...

getbiig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i might go this route:

the creakic gakic leukic route or

animal pump+animal stak

which would be the best weight gainer?

Anoxymoron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anoxymoron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anoxymoron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anoxymoron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anoxymoron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anoxymoron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anoxymoron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anoxymoron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anoxymoron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anoxymoron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Monohydrate is proven and is the best overall IMO, however is there a difference in brands? Say between Prolab creatine and GNC creatine? They are both pure monohydrate so it seems they wouldn't be any different.
    Shut up and squat!

mikel1009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question which is better

Horse creatine or human creatine

jab50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jab50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jab50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jab50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jab50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jab50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jab50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jab50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jab50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jab50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jab50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Khromosone View Post
    Any decent NON flavoured creatine?
    I've been using Higher Power Micronized Monohydrate for the past month. I have noticed my weight gaining quite a lot. I went from 77kg to 83kg during the past month. Only some water gain could explain such a dramatic weight gain over such a short period of time. I drink A LOT more water these days, so I was probably dehydrated before as well.

Since I am new at this weight lifting, I cannot tell if it is helping me or not. It does not make me sick in any way that I can feel.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you very much for your help. This answered a lot of my questions.
    my pleasure, that is what i am here for
    awesome, thanks for choosing CL, keep us posted
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

stillbl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New Ast Anabolic Rush

Hey Guys Any Opinions About The New Ast Anabolic Rush? It Seems To Have Almost Everything You Need. Lso Any Feedback On Cgt-10?

replay_kendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) replay_kendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is 'Higher Power Micronized Creatine' a 'CREAPURE' product?

Simplify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Simplify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by getbiig View Post
    i might go this route:

the creakic gakic leukic route or

animal pump+animal stak

which would be the best weight gainer?
    I am currently stacking the Animal M-Stak with Pump. I've also been taking BSN True Mass, and I've been seeing awesome results.

Animal products rule.

dexterford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexterford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexterford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexterford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexterford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexterford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexterford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexterford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexterford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexterford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexterford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

question

Originally Posted by buchdogg View Post
    I've tried alot of different creatines and creatine formulas (Green Mag, Animal Pump, Cell Mass, original Cell Tech, Phos****en and Phos****en Elite, Creapure standalone, CE2, Size On, Labrada ReCharge, and I am sure a few others) over the years. I can now say I have found a clear winner: Applied Nutriceuticals Neovar is hands down the best I have tried yet, and rivaled by none. I understand everybody's body is different and may see different results with different products, but I would urge anyone to atleast give this a try. I doubt you'll be disappointed.
    isn't Neovar just creatine monohydrate?

Page 104 of 207 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast