Page 102 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 6193
    cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tallthing View Post
    why?
    somewhere under supplement, someone posted how kre alkalyn doesnt live up to what it says.

oh yea, stick to basic creatine mono/micronized or creapure
    in my experience and all of my friends (some compete and lifting/supplements are their life) kre-alkayln does not make you bloat up from water retention like regular mono, and you keep the gains you get off of it, it has a PH of 12 which no other creatine does and it doesn't convert to liquid or (creatinine), hence no bloat. plus no 'load' phase therefore you get results NOW not after you spike your insulin level by takin a ton of simple carbs..

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pwsh8 View Post
    Ok so, I find myself a bit confused right now. For the longest time NO-Xplode was the **** in the minds of many people. What happened to that? I was speaking to someone at a nutrition store, and they told me that No-Xplode was a terrible product and that it is just sugar, and caffeine. He said it sells b/c of the placebo affect. I liked NO-Xplode because it gave me some energy and I did feel like it helped with my pump. Are there better products out there today ? I have been reading and I've come up on products like GreenMag and SizeOn... Oh, and what I am looking for is a good creatine product that will help me get through the workout and give me a good pump. I plan to use this (the creatine) product along with a whey protein. Help what should I go with !?!
    these two are good creatine products, but they dont have stimulants, so dont expect energy like you would get from noxplode. if you want that you can combine either with white flood.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by cincykid View Post
    in my experience and all of my friends (some compete and lifting/supplements are their life) kre-alkayln does not make you bloat up from water retention like regular mono, and you keep the gains you get off of it, it has a PH of 12 which no other creatine does and it doesn't convert to liquid or (creatinine), hence no bloat. plus no 'load' phase therefore you get results NOW not after you spike your insulin level by takin a ton of simple carbs..
    Any creatine that breaks down in the body turns to creatinine. Even the naturally produced creatine in the body. When it metabolizes it turns to creatinine.

Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pwsh8 View Post
    Ok so, I find myself a bit confused right now. For the longest time NO-Xplode was the **** in the minds of many people. What happened to that? I was speaking to someone at a nutrition store, and they told me that No-Xplode was a terrible product and that it is just sugar, and caffeine. He said it sells b/c of the placebo affect. I liked NO-Xplode because it gave me some energy and I did feel like it helped with my pump. Are there better products out there today ? I have been reading and I've come up on products like GreenMag and SizeOn... Oh, and what I am looking for is a good creatine product that will help me get through the workout and give me a good pump. I plan to use this (the creatine) product along with a whey protein. Help what should I go with !?!
    No-Xplode just has alot of caffeine and it's great energy effects will diminish once you get used to the caffeine. If you want a pump, the only creatine product that will do that is Neovar because it utilizes carbs. You need to take it with the carbs you eat before your workout whenever you consume them and immediately after your workout with carbs (you can have your protein too of course) You can also just get a pre-workout product like No-xplode, only a better one to give you energy and a pump. Size-on might give you some pumps too because of the carbs and it is a solid product.

Greenmag and sizeon are in a different product category than NO Xplode... The main reason people use creatine is better recovery and strength gains.

FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like Cell-mass from BSN. I've only been serious about BB and supplements since late-October, but I've gotten great results. I'm a fattie, but my muscles are noticeably bigger and stronger than without it. I like it for its taste and result. I might try other products, but this stuff has given me results. As long as it continues, I don't mind paying BSN tax.

richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Clarko View Post
    No-Xplode just has alot of caffeine and it's great energy effects will diminish once you get used to the caffeine. If you want a pump, the only creatine product that will do that is Neovar because it utilizes carbs. You need to take it with the carbs you eat before your workout whenever you consume them and immediately after your workout with carbs (you can have your protein too of course) You can also just get a pre-workout product like No-xplode, only a better one to give you energy and a pump. Size-on might give you some pumps too because of the carbs and it is a solid product.

Greenmag and sizeon are in a different product category than NO Xplode... The main reason people use creatine is better recovery and strength gains.
    creatine does not produce a "pump", the "pump" is your bodys reaction to your weight training, you can take all the N.O. and creatine products you want, if you are not working out hard and smart you will not get pumped. and like wise if you do things right you can get a great pump without taking any supps at all

iLOVETT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just picked up 500g of BioX Xtreme micronized creatine, just wondering if anyone has tried it or heard anything about it?

Registered User WyldStallionabr's Avatar
    WyldStallionabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WyldStallionabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WyldStallionabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WyldStallionabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WyldStallionabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WyldStallionabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WyldStallionabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WyldStallionabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WyldStallionabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WyldStallionabr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WyldStallionabr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What do you bro's do to stop from gettin sick and nauseous? I ate food with it and protein but still get all nauseous about 30 minutes after... any tips would be very apreciated!
    Tired of my saggy man boobs

Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by WyldStallionabr View Post
    What do you bro's do to stop from gettin sick and nauseous? I ate food with it and protein but still get all nauseous about 30 minutes after... any tips would be very apreciated!
    What kind of creatine are you taking?

bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayareamac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CL Green Mag is best IMO

)

Registered User Splitting_Heads's Avatar
    Splitting_Heads is on a distinguished road. (+10) Splitting_Heads is on a distinguished road. (+10) Splitting_Heads is on a distinguished road. (+10) Splitting_Heads is on a distinguished road. (+10) Splitting_Heads is on a distinguished road. (+10) Splitting_Heads is on a distinguished road. (+10) Splitting_Heads is on a distinguished road. (+10) Splitting_Heads is on a distinguished road. (+10) Splitting_Heads is on a distinguished road. (+10) Splitting_Heads is on a distinguished road. (+10) Splitting_Heads is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question tricreatine malate?

Originally Posted by emptypockets View Post
    SAN's v-12 Turbo

1. alittle to no water weight and I kept about 85% of the weight gained after I went off of it
    2. makes my veins JUMP OUT like crazy, great for vascularity
    3. gave me great strength increases, lifted more than I could ever imagine and kept the gains after I was off it
    4. the fruit punch tasted WONDERFUL, would drink it for fun
    5. inexpensive on bb.com compared to other places
    6. made me look fuller and I felt bigger in the mirror
    V-12 turbo sounds sweet man! do you know what Tricreatine Malate is? sounds like 3 different types of creatine... how long did you take it for? and how much weight did you put on? i'd really appreciate whatever you could tell me.

thanks!
    Willing is not enough; we must do. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. -Bruce Lee

Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by richc View Post
    creatine does not produce a "pump", the "pump" is your bodys reaction to your weight training, you can take all the N.O. and creatine products you want, if you are not working out hard and smart you will not get pumped. and like wise if you do things right you can get a great pump without taking any supps at all
    I know, I never said creatine gave you a pump. Neovar gives you a better pump because the ingredients that utilize carbs.

msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Used mono so far, but will try the Higher Power CEE, when order will arrive.

chadsky88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i use purple k and i have seen some results but i'm thinkin i might change to a different product

twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bayareamac View Post
    CL Green Mag is best IMO

)
    Yep and it taste so good.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bayareamac View Post
    CL Green Mag is best IMO

)
    Originally Posted by twofocused View Post
    Yep and it taste so good.
    glad to hear it guys and yes, the taste is so good, its like a treat every day
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    greenmaggg

fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by msauka View Post
    Used mono so far, but will try the Higher Power CEE, when order will arrive.
    Mono is waaaaaaay better than CEE for size power etc,CEE does jack **** for alot of people including myself. CEE is only good for guys that compete that want that hard lean look.

TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    After reading many pages of this thread I have come to the conclusion that I am even more confused about Creatine than I was before I read this thread.

fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TeamFlex View Post
    After reading many pages of this thread I have come to the conclusion that I am even more confused about Creatine than I was before I read this thread.
    LOL

msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fischetti View Post
    Mono is waaaaaaay better than CEE for size power etc,CEE does jack **** for alot of people including myself. CEE is only good for guys that compete that want that hard lean look.
    What you meant by saying that?

Originally Posted by TeamFlex View Post
    The basic idea is a good creatine will aid you in recovery and endurance. So in the end you can train harder, make greater gains, and in the end get bigger.

All this thread is about is, people telling you which ones worked best for them. Discussing bulk creatine, or formulas containing creatine. That's basically it.

Do you order cheap bulk creatine monohydrate, because it works, it's simple, and it's very cost effective? Or do you want a formula that has creatine in it, cost a bit more, and uses some broscience to aid in the results?

If that doesn't sum it up then, creatine isn't for you.

Originally Posted by msauka View Post
    What you meant by saying that?
    Ive said what i meant.

vinnyboombatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i like m5 by cellucor....its a kre-alklyn creatine absorbs better in the body and i always get bigger and stronger and great pumps from it
    When I bring it, I bring it like a hurricane.

Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well ive done my homework on this site and can say I'm about to go get some creatine for my first time in years. Tho Im a little stuck between going a few different routes. I either am going to go with animal Pump because it combines an NO type product with a decent amount of creatine, a nice 2 for 1. OR i go get some GreenMag, just use that for awhile and see how it goes, then maybe add in some White Flood after about a month. What directions do you think would be the best. Thanks

Socrates. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Socrates. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Socrates. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Socrates. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Socrates. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Socrates. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Socrates. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Socrates. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Socrates. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been using AllMax Nutrition's Creatine Monohydrate for a while now. I feel really good about it and it's at a great price.
    A warrior is not about perfection or victory or invulnerability. He's about absolute vulnerability.

Whats the price per serving on the Animal Pump? I really love the price of GM.

superman9169 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superman9169 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superman9169 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superman9169 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superman9169 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superman9169 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superman9169 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superman9169 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superman9169 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superman9169 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superman9169 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Extreme Body Challenge (reaction nutrition)

Come join the EXTREME BODY CHALLENGE from Reaction Nutrition.

Win $1000.00

Anyone over 18 can enter. No matter what your goals are you should join the challenge. Its very easy, submit a before picture or pictures and a little bit about yourself to:

http://www.reaction-nutrition.com/Pa...tion_home.html

We want to help you change your life. If your already in shape it doesn't matter, there is always room to learn and improve.

The products are available at BODY BUILDING.com

Beau1083 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is the best way to take green magnitude on off days?(ex. first thing in the morning or not on off days?) thanks

El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    awesome, did you request it yet?

I just sent the request. thanks

Page 102 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast