sprinter100107 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy throwing up after workout.....getting worried

our football team has been working out for the entire summer, and i have been put through hell and thrown up right after and during workouts but never 2-3 hrs after. the past three workouts, i have thrown up about 3 hrs later. anyone know why? or has it happened to any of you before? is it just like a phase or something, will it go away as fast as it started?
    seriously guys nothing like this has ever happened to me before i am kind of worried.

maggot6(sic)6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have no idea, but i dont think its good for you
    Mess with the best - Die like the rest

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: throwing up after workout.....getting worried

Originally posted by sprinter100107
    our football team has been working out for the entire summer, and i have been put through hell and thrown up right after and during workouts but never 2-3 hrs after. the past three workouts, i have thrown up about 3 hrs later. anyone know why? or has it happened to any of you before? is it just like a phase or something, will it go away as fast as it started?
    seriously guys nothing like this has ever happened to me before i am kind of worried.
    go to the doc, tell him whats going on. Also, go to your coach and tell him whats going on, your throat is taking a beating.
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]