Closed Thread
Page 4 of 333 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well that should do it for the Bears. The season is officially over.

Hopefully they get Brian Brohm or Colt Brennan.

Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boola Boola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheBaws View Post
    i say put kyle in... whats the worst that could happen..
    That would be the best thing they could do right now. That way, they'll lose the majority of their games and improve their draft status.

Lost 161lbs and counting Freddie Beef's Avatar
    Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Boola Boola View Post
    Well that should do it for the Bears. The season is officially over.

Hopefully they get Brian Brohm or Colt Brennan.
    Colt Brennan?! Are you kiddin me, he plays for Hawaii.....he is only as good as his competition, he isnt that good, besides, you name me a REALLY good quarterback the bears have had............................................... .Oh wait, they havent..Mcmahon was just cocky and had a supreme running back, the Bears are just the bears, they are a competitive team, but probably wont be a championship Team they need some massive upgrades....Colt Brennan isnt an upgrade.
    Strong and Brave, to the grave

Originally Posted by toobigfred View Post
    Colt Brennan?! Are you kiddin me, he plays for Hawaii.....he is only as good as his competition, he isnt that good, besides, you name me a REALLY good quarterback the bears have had............................................... .Oh wait, they havent..Mcmahon was just cocky and had a supreme running back, the Bears are just the bears, they are a competitive team, but probably wont be a championship Team they need some massive upgrades....Colt Brennan isnt an upgrade.
    Instead of slapping down some garbage, generic comment like "he plays for Hawaii, he's only as good as his competition," realize that he plays great against everyone.

He hasn't had a chance yet to play anyone good this year, but let's look at last year:

Alabama 350 yards, 2 TD's
    Boise State 388 yards, 5 TD's (BCS Team)
    Purdue 434 Yards, 3 TD's

USC, 250 Yards
    Wisconsin, 403 yards.

He plays well against everyone. I hate when people make some general bs schedule comment when they don't know what they are talking about.

And why are you asking me when the Bears had a really good quarterback when I never said they did? You are arguing against yourself.

Also, how is Colt Brennan not a massive upgrade from two jokes like Brian Griese and Kyle Orton? You have no answer.

Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Instead of slapping down some garbage, generic comment like "he plays for Hawaii, he's only as good as his competition," realize that he plays great against everyone.

He hasn't had a chance yet to play anyone good this year, but let's look at last year:

Alabama 350 yards, 2 TD's
    Boise State 388 yards, 5 TD's (BCS Team)
    Purdue 434 Yards, 3 TD's

USC, 250 Yards
    Wisconsin, 403 yards.

He plays well against everyone. I hate when people make some general bs schedule comment when they don't know what they are talking about.

And why are you asking me when the Bears had a really good quarterback when I never said they did? You are arguing against yourself.

Also, how is Colt Brennan not a massive upgrade from two jokes like Brian Griese and Kyle Orton? You have no answer.
    Brotha, I breathe Chicago sports, especially DA BEARS, I know you never said the bears had a good Quarterback, I did quote ya dude..lol I wasnt arguing either, especially with you...LMAO The point is this, the Bears really have never had a good quarterback and never will, the are a running team. A great run game makes any quarterback better. Colt Brennan is a good but not worth discussing, Brennan has done nothing in the NFL...Greise has......THere is your answer,

Oops back to cutting PowerBuilder08's Avatar
    PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Colt Brennan?! Are you kiddin me, he plays for Hawaii.....he is only as good as his competition, he isnt that good
    I recall a man named Ben Roethlisberger playing for a MAC school, and the MAC is arguably a worse conference than the WAC.

Either way, I find your argument and above statement to be ludicrous and stupid.
    U.S. Army Veteran

B.A. Kinesiology

Powerlifting Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175783781

Originally Posted by acbrits08 View Post
    I recall a man named Ben Roethlisberger playing for a MAC school, and the MAC is arguably a worse conference than the WAC.

Either way, I find your argument and above statement to be ludicrous and stupid.
    Argue with me after he is in the NFL about 5 years k? There is no argument right now cuz hes in college, I said he wasnt that good, my opinion, go e fight with someone else about it......lol

PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Argue with me after he is in the NFL about 5 years k? There is no argument right now cuz hes in college, I said he wasnt that good, my opinion, go e fight with someone else about it......lol
    What, now I can't banter at one of my fellow Bears fans without being called "e-fighting"
    U.S. Army Veteran

B.A. Kinesiology

What, now I can't banter at one of my fellow Bears fans without being called "e-fighting"
    HAHAHA!!!!! But I'll tell ya, the Bears cant get a break, they need to try to pick up a solid starter from another team, I think Greise is gonna be a small step up from Grossman, but next year is gonna be worse than this year, the D is only gettin older, Drafting a good QB is a good idea, but will it be too late?

HAHAHA!!!!! But I'll tell ya, the Bears cant get a break, they need to try to pick up a solid starter from another team, I think Greise is gonna be a small step up from Grossman, but next year is gonna be worse than this year, the D is only gettin older, Drafting a good QB is a good idea, but will it be too late?
    Only time will tell bro...their window of opportunity is extremely small, if not closed already...oh well, I supported the Bears since the 90's, I can put up with any **** they throw out
    U.S. Army Veteran

B.A. Kinesiology

The Bears have had standout players, but not good all aound teams cept 85, the Fridge was teh wholereason I ever started to play football, I played about 12 years, how long you been playin?

Urlacher was a big reason I stepped up my play...I've been playing for 11 years, played for 9, then took a few years off before started playing again, you play college ball or anything? I'm playing DIII, which ain't **** compared to the big boys but still fun
    After I graduated HS, I took a year off from playin and played on a Semi Pro team in the MFL for a few years..Lafayette Lions It was, I miss playin but I got some lagging injuries to tend too these days.

GO BEARS!? They have not played well today, better, but not good enough. I think Greise thought he had to throw it to the lions in the endzone to make a TD. Hes old and forgetful, maybe next time!!

This thread is just like the Bears season...........dead

CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    LOL @ the Bears. Can you say one season wonder? What a joke.

Originally Posted by CAKES THE GREAT View Post
    LOL @ the Bears. Can you say one season wonder? What a joke.
    To be fair, they were good for two seasons and not bad the one before that, plus in early 2000 had a phenomenal year.

Thanks for the neg that stretched out my User CP, too bad a mod fixed it, but nice try
    U.S. Army Veteran

B.A. Kinesiology

over nine thOUSSSAAAAND!! thepapowski's Avatar
    thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

<@je_fro> fox news isn't really news
    <@je_fro> it's actually one of the largest trolling experiments ever conducted

Strong Bears hate......if you wanna hate, post who your team is.......so we can laugh back.

thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepapowski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im a jets fan. people have been laughing at us for years, its nothing new

Hows Thomas Jones working out for ya?

Bears NFC North Champs ChicagoCubz's Avatar
    ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

Hows Thomas Jones working out for ya?
    What did he rush for today? 40 yards?

you dont see the irony? us jets fans know that we're mediocre but we root for them anyway. it just so happens that the most ammo comes from your pisspoor team and the chargers camp, you people trash talk all day and look at your records

Brotha, I breathe Chicago sports, especially DA BEARS, I know you never said the bears had a good Quarterback, I did quote ya dude..lol I wasnt arguing either, especially with you...LMAO The point is this, the Bears really have never had a good quarterback and never will, the are a running team. A great run game makes any quarterback better. Colt Brennan is a good but not worth discussing, Brennan has done nothing in the NFL...Greise has......THere is your answer,
    I don't care what you breathe, eat, or drink.

Stop with the bs generalization "they are a running team." That talk is for losers. There is no such thing as an organization being a "running team." Different coaches have different philosophies.

A good running game does NOT equal a good passing game. That's another stupid generalization. It does not make a QB go through their reads better, learn defenses, etc.

Colt Brennan certainly is worth discussing. Like I said, he's played great against everybody. He's one of the top QB's in contention for the Heisman.

Unfortunately, just because toobigfred from bb.com does not like him...well...it means nothing.

And yes, tell me all about Brian Griese and how much he has done in the NFL for his numerous teams. He sucks...and showed today why he is nothing more than a backup.

Stop with the bs generalization "they are a running team." That talk is for losers. There is no such thing as an organization being a "running team." Different coaches have different philosophies.

A good running game does NOT equal a good passing game. That's another stupid generalization. It does not make a QB go through their reads better, learn defenses, etc.

Colt Brennan certainly is worth discussing. Like I said, he's played great against everybody. He's one of the top QB's in contention for the Heisman.

Unfortunately, just because toobigfred from bb.com does not like him...well...it means nothing.

And yes, tell me all about Brian Griese and how much he has done in the NFL for his numerous teams. He sucks...and showed today why he is nothing more than a backup.
    ummmm...this converstion was 2 days ago or so.........I would have talked to ya then.........but not now......

And a running game does make a quarterback better....ever heard of Play Action passes? Nuff said....

ummmm...this converstion was 2 days ago or so.........I would have talked to ya then.........but not now......
    Unfortunately, I have a life other than posting on a message board, so I am not on here every day and night. If you have no response to my post, simply say that instead of hiding behind a response like yours.

a running game can only improve the passing game by so much..it opens up room for pass plays and helps make sure you dont get into 3rd and long situations but if you really want to make your QB better you invest in your O-line

And a running game does make a quarterback better....ever heard of Play Action passes? Nuff said....
    Again, no. A running game does not make the quarterback better. Will it open up the passing game? Maybe a little. But if the quarterback can't do the right thing, make the right reads, and make the right calls, it doesn't matter how good his runningback is.

And what does a play action pass have to do with making a quarterback better? The linebackers may come up, but the QB still has to make the throw, the read, etc. Please stop trying to analyze, you're starting to make yourself look really bad.

Unfortunately, I have a life other than posting on a message board, so I am not on here every day and night. If you have no response to my post, simply say that instead of hiding behind a response like yours.
    Learn to read, I did reply. re-read my post as many times as it takes to figure it out dude.

Originally Posted by thepapowski View Post
    a running game can only improve the passing game by so much..it opens up room for pass plays and helps make sure you dont get into 3rd and long situations but if you really want to make your QB better you invest in your O-line
    Nothing is better than a good O-line...