bigbaseballer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbaseballer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbaseballer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbaseballer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbaseballer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbaseballer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbaseballer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbaseballer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbaseballer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbaseballer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbaseballer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wrist / Grip Strength

Hey guys, I have started a new program after cutting for several months, and a break that I shouldn't have taken. While cutting I never did deadlifts, but prior to the cut my 1 RM was ~315 lbs.

Right now, my first workout day on a new bulk, I could barely hold on to 225 by the 5th rep. Both wrists are much weaker than they were, and my left seems to give out before my right does. So what is the best way to get that strength back so I can do heavier deadlifts?

My current routine is Legs/Shoulder,Arm/Off/Back/Chest/Off/Off

following Max-OT principles. I figure for my arm day I should add in wrist curls or something, but I dont know if my forearms will recuperate fast enough with that ... maybe have my 2 days off after shoulder,arm day and then take one off after chest?

And are there better excersizes than wrist curls to help assist in the kind of grip strength I am talking about?

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do a search on GRIP...here or on google.

i swear, i have posted 10 times in the last 3 days on grip strength

but to answer your question -
    a) use a mixed grip
    b) use chalk
    c) static holds are the way to go for increasing support strength for deads

wrist curls are for forearm size, not grip strength

highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Or you could always just get straps.
    "The biggest risk in life is not taking one"

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. " - John Wooden

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing"