Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Kutulus
    look good but ur prohormone cycle doesn't...

One+ and tren are basically the same thing, except tren has 1,4andro...

and 1AD is crap compared to ONE+...

so basically your just doubling the effective dosage of 1-test...

I dont understand why you didn't just go with more tren... it would have been cheaper...

anyways, good job for 6 months... research ur **** better next time
    Kuter, this has been my cycle. Clarify the facts THEN clarify your position! You keep yourself out of a lot of trouble that way. I do know how to use PH's'/PS's and my cycle does make sense for me.

Days 1-12= 1AD
    Days 13-26= Tren X
    Days 27-45= ONE+
    Days 42-45= The addition of 3-Alpha to the ONE+
    Last edited by windwords7; 06-26-2002 at 11:24 PM.

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Hey bro, nice work!!!! You look very big. Your development is very good. I also like your ink. LOL!!

When are you going to cut? I remember you said you were going to start soon.

Bro keep it up my friend and good luck. Very impressive.

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Jonblaze639

maybe you need to research your ****. tren has a lot less 4-ad than ONE+. And 1-ad is def not crap, also some people like to EASE into cycles instead of just hitting it hard from the start. Tren-x also has a different transport system than par's product.

quit trashing someone, until YOU know what the hell YOU'RE talking about. Also anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence would realize he wasn't doing all of them at the same time.
    i never said 1AD is crap, i said "it is crap compared to ONE+"

just shows how your a moron...

and you say they have different transport systems, but they are both transdermal...

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Before pics....

Here is my disclaimer:

I did not have deliberate "before" pics to compare with "after pics" like you would see in an ad somewhere. What I do have is pics that demonstrate what I was before working out consistently and what I am after working out. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR **** ABOUT IT NOT BEING PROPER THIS OR THAT! TAKE THE PICS FOR WHAT THEY ARE AND LET MY PROGRESS SPEAK FOR ITSELF, PLEASE. I AM BY NO MEANS SOME BB GURU AND DON'T PRETEND TO BE......YET!

Take care, increase the peace!

Starting to get my before pics scanned on and done now that I bought a new 3in1 printer, scanner, copier! I will have more soon.

Jake
    Attached Images

Before pics....

another before pic....
    Attached Images

Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Kutulus

i never said 1AD is crap, i said "it is crap compared to ONE+"

just shows how your a moron...

and you say they have different transport systems, but they are both transdermal...

it is not crap compared to 1-test...just because 1-ad has to convert and 1-ad is taken orally? is that the basis of your claim. look at the feedback, not the paper. you'll see the same gains you dumb****. Yes, 1-test is Better, but is 1-ad is def NOT crap compared to ONE+.

Lol, do you even know what a transport systems is? They have different ingredients in the forumula. Par's product has the best ingredients at the right ratios yielding the better absorption, while tren-x has mystery ingredients that most likely don't use the same transport systems. Also ONE+ has a lot more 4-ad than tren-x. Don't get me wrong i used tren-x and gained a lot of weight in 8 weeks, but i have also used 1-ad and it is not crap compared to 1-test. If you wanna further argue with me why don't we take this argument to the supp section and we'll watch you get flamed.

Kut, don't call me a moron, you're outta your league here and dunno what the **** you're talking about, regardless don't start with the name calling. I'm not Dez/null and i won't play your stupid little kid games, but i will expose you for the idiot you are, though, your comments in this thread already speak clearly for themselves.
    MOD @ www.anabolicminds.com

Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wind you are looking really good for working out for 6 months... Keep up the good work... you will be huge before long...Great Work!!!!

BTW.. I like your hair,,,,LoL
    I am a girl so it is ok for me to say that..... haha

Originally posted by Pj-Macx
    Wind you are looking really good for working out for 6 months... Keep up the good work... you will be huge before long...Great Work!!!!

BTW.. I like your hair,,,,LoL
    I am a girl so it is ok for me to say that..... haha
    Thanks PJ, I appreciate it!!