Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Progress pictures from day 47 of my 1AD/Tren-X/One+/3-Alpha cycle!

Hey bros, here is some pics of me 19 pounds heavier! This is my first cycle and man it has been so incredible! Thanks to all the bro's here for your help; I would not have been able to do it without you!!

Jake AKA WW7
    Attached Images

thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice size gain. Great job, keep up the good work

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Last one....
    Attached Images

meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looking big man. Nice tatoo too, you got any pictures from before the cycle to compare ?

Just a quick note for those wondering. I have been working out since January of this year and I started at a very soft 140 in January, then started my cycle 6 weeks ago as a toner 141. This has been a great 6 months of progress for me! Truly life changing!

Originally posted by meltedMnM
    looking big man. Nice tatoo too, you got any pictures from before the cycle to compare ?
    I will soon, I have to scan them on so it will take me awhile longer since I don't have a working scanner at the moment!
    Sorry! Soon though!

meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what are your current stats(BF,measurements)?

Registered User AnthonyGoldsGym's Avatar
    AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnthonyGoldsGym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome, Jake. Much respect!

Get those befores up!!
    ------------------------------------------------
    Pics Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51434&highlight=august

Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****en awsome bro, i posted in the "post my pics" section, but here also, just to get 1 more on my post count ::grin:: j/k.

you guys should be thanking me! it took me an hour to talk him out of posting a naked picture of himself. He said thats where his biggest veins were. =\
    MOD @ www.anabolicminds.com

OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lookin' good bro!

RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry, but a flexed muscle due to external loading doesn't mean much to me...

Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah but you can tell he's got some mean biceps...i can grab a skinny little **** and put 45 pounds in his hands, and he'll still look like a skinny little **** w/ skinny little "Workout boy" arms.
    MOD @ www.anabolicminds.com

ndn diablo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yo bro your lookin good as hell! One question, how many calories are you taking in per day?

Originally posted by RockECU
    sorry, but a flexed muscle due to external loading doesn't mean much to me...
    These are my first pics ever! Damn....I don't claim to be a professional. Every pic I've ever seen of Str8 is when he's working but it' obvious he's got some serious skills.....geeze!

Originally posted by meltedMnM
    Thanks!! I will post pre cycle pics soon. Just have to scan them on. They will not be "workout pics" however, as I did not know that I would need them back then! Thanks again for the postive feedback!

Jake

To all my bros! Thanks for the positive feedback on the pics! It's not always easy posting your first pics because you know there's always going to be a hater/hater's! AGG, Blaze, Savage and all the rest...you have my loyalty forever. You helped me out so much in the last few months! Thanks for seeing the postives instead of the negatives (of which there are still many to sort out). After only 6 months I could have never dreamed I'd be where I am now! In large part it's due to you all!

You are all the best!!!!!!!

Jake aka WW7

TreyofHearts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Progress pictures from day 47 of my 1AD/Tren-X/One+/3-Alpha cycle!

Originally posted by windwords7
    Hey bros, here is some pics of me 19 pounds heavier! This is my first cycle and man it has been so incredible! Thanks to all the bro's here for your help; I would not have been able to do it without you!!

Jake AKA WW7
    Damn, you must be doing some growing bro' I heard when you started out, that lion tat was a kitten

Trey
    "Dip, Grip, and Rip..."

"If you have faith in the United Nations to do the right thing, keep this in mind. They have Libya heading the Committee on Human Rights and Iraq heading the Global Disarmament Committee. Do your own math here."
    - Dennis Miller

"I'm going to walk out of here a lean mean fighting machine!"
    -John Candy, as Dewey "Ox" Oxberger, Stripes

"Bond.....James Bond."
    -Tom Hanks, Bachelor Party

"It's true, it's damn true!"
    -Kurt Angle, Olympic Hero

"Follow your dreams, you can reach your goal. I'm living proof....Beefcake....BEEFCAKE!"
    -Eric Cartman

Please support the Tour de Cure for the American Diabetes Association.

Thanks Trey!!

Originally posted by AnthonyGoldsGym
    Awesome, Jake. Much respect!

Get those befores up!!
    Thanks AGG!! Your the best bro!

One more pic of me just flexing....
    Attached Images

TreyofHearts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One more pic of me just flexing....
    Alright dude, ya gotta shave the patch...lol

Trey
    "Dip, Grip, and Rip..."

"If you have faith in the United Nations to do the right thing, keep this in mind. They have Libya heading the Committee on Human Rights and Iraq heading the Global Disarmament Committee. Do your own math here."
    - Dennis Miller

"I'm going to walk out of here a lean mean fighting machine!"
    -John Candy, as Dewey "Ox" Oxberger, Stripes

"Bond.....James Bond."
    -Tom Hanks, Bachelor Party

"It's true, it's damn true!"
    -Kurt Angle, Olympic Hero

"Follow your dreams, you can reach your goal. I'm living proof....Beefcake....BEEFCAKE!"
    -Eric Cartman

Please support the Tour de Cure for the American Diabetes Association.

LOL...me and blaze were just chatting bout that....LMAO!!
    Last edited by windwords7; 06-26-2002 at 12:57 AM.

RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

These are my first pics ever! Damn....I don't claim to be a professional. Every pic I've ever seen of Str8 is when he's working but it' obvious he's got some serious skills.....geeze!
    i didn't mean this to come across in a negative tone.. but please understand that I have no series of first pics to compare them to.

IMO a full body shot of you flexing rather than just working your arms would let me give a better assessment.

BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like you have made great gains for only 6 months keep up the good work..

Originally posted by RockECU

i didn't mean this to come across in a negative tone.. but please understand that I have no series of first pics to compare them to.

IMO a full body shot of you flexing rather than just working your arms would let me give a better assessment.
    I posted another pic of my flexing. Not full body and not the best quality pic but it's there! I will have before shots as soon as I can get them scaned.

Jake

Originally posted by ndn diablo
    Yo bro your lookin good as hell! One question, how many calories are you taking in per day?

Honestly bro I dont rightly know! A lot of cals and a lot of protein!

Jake

Body under construction MotorcityAl's Avatar
    MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just gotta put my 2 cents in. LOOKIN GOOD! And, I agree, no nude pics.
    Say it, Believe it, Achieve it!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past." Maurice Maeterlinck

Originally posted by MotorcityAl
    Just gotta put my 2 cents in. LOOKIN GOOD! And, I agree, no nude pics.
    What I miss here?? Nude Pics???

Thinking of a Master Plan SirSavageX's Avatar
    SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking good, Jake. Keep it up.

Body under construction MotorcityAl's Avatar
    MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Jonblaze639
    ****en awsome bro, i posted in the "post my pics" section, but here also, just to get 1 more on my post count ::grin:: j/k.

you guys should be thanking me! it took me an hour to talk him out of posting a naked picture of himself. He said thats where his biggest veins were. =\
    Whoop, they it is!
    Say it, Believe it, Achieve it!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past." Maurice Maeterlinck