Tre1124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Olympia VIP Package

Can anyone tell me if the VIP package is really worth it? Has anyone here been to the Olympia both with and without VIP tickets that could really lay out the advantages/disadvantages? I know it's still over 8 months away, but I'm definately going this year and if I decide to go VIP I want to buy as early as possible.

Location: Uk, North East....You'll find me in the Freeweights section!!!!
    K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump on this,

Even tho i live in the UK, i still want to go to the Olympia in the next few years. And if i am going to pay out for the flights, accomodation, food and gym fees etc then you know i am going all the way with the VIP package baby!!

K9.
    "Everybody want to be a bodybuilder........but dont nobody wanna lift this heavy ass weight!....Lets go!!! i'll do it though!!" Ronnie Coleman.

"Thats about...............15........hundered, thats 35, 45lb plates...so its LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!!" Ronnie Coleman.

"Come on diesel, for the Mass!!!" Dorians training partner

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" Albert Einstein.

Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've talked to someone who's done both. He said get the top tickets for the night show and make sure to hit the expo cos that's the best part. So if you wanna splash out on the vip, cool, but he said all the other crap with it is, well, crap.

As for commoner seating he said it's terrible, that you can't see anything. Also, being far back you can't see what it is that makes the difference between no. 2 and no. 1.

I'm thinking of going this year too cos I don't wanna leave it and then find out Ron's gonna be retired. I've also definitely gotta go to the one when Ron retires, though I reckon they'll jack up the prices for it.

Oh, and the MAndalay costs a fortune to stay in as do flights if not booked early.
    Carlsberg don't do sexy, but if they did...

Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like the last post said, there's a lot of crap with the VIP package. But the seats are awesome for the Men's Finals. If it's worth it to you to sit up close to the action for the finals, then do it, but note that they give you tickets for every other crap event.

But do hit the expo, like the Arnold, it is the best part, and you get a TON of free stuff. ON, ABB, Met-Rx, VPS, Science Foods all gave out a TON of free samples last year.

Don't waste your money staying at Mandalay. It's way too expensive. The Luxor is much cheaper and is attached to the Mandalay. Even Excalibur is attached (long ass walk), and is cheaper.

Tre1124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for all the info guys!

It's a huge price difference between the two, so I'm gonna have to really weigh the cost vs. the seat distance. I had a feeling some of the extras might not be worth it though. I got VIP tickets to the Arnold last year, and with the exception of getting a photo with Arnold, the perks weren't good enough for the price. The seats for pre-judging and finals were great, but there were people 4 rows behind me that didn't have VIP and that would've been just as good.

Kendasurprise is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gold versus Silver VIP Olympia Tickets

I'm considering purchasing VIP tickets for my fiance (who is a HUGE fan) and I.
    Apparently there are two tiers of VIP - Gold versus silver.
    Can someone tell me the price difference, the "special features" of each above and beyond better seating for the big events, and what "extras" the gold includes? Are they quite similar? With both do you have an opportunity to "meet the stars" of Olympia?
    Thanks so much.. already this thread has been very informative!

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kendasurprise View Post
    I'm considering purchasing VIP tickets for my fiance (who is a HUGE fan) and I.
    Apparently there are two tiers of VIP - Gold versus silver.
    Can someone tell me the price difference, the "special features" of each above and beyond better seating for the big events, and what "extras" the gold includes? Are they quite similar? With both do you have an opportunity to "meet the stars" of Olympia?
    Thanks so much.. already this thread has been very informative!
    I purchased Silver VIP tickets in 2017, so I'll share my experience. The Gold VIP package (~$830 with tax) sells out very quickly and only costs about $100 more than the Silver package (~$730 with tax). At the time I bought my tickets, in either March or April 2017, the Gold VIP tickets were already sold out. That makes sense though because VIP ticket holders from the previous year, get an early invite to purchase Gold and Silver packages before anyone else. Both Gold and Silver are considered premium, so you'll get many of the same benefits such as:

• Attendance to the Olympia Press Conference hosted by Bob Cicherillo and Dennis James.
    • Early admittance to the Meet the Olympians Event.
    • Early admittance to the Olympia expo.
    • Reserved seating to every category/division (both pre-judging and finals).
    • Ticket to the VIP banquet/after party.
    • Attendance to the Superstar Seminar.

For purchasing the Gold package and paying the extra $100 you'll get the Platinum membership which includes memorabilia and backstage access.

• Free Olympia T-Shirt.
    • Free Olympia Poster.
    • Free Olympia Show Program.
    • Free Olympia Weekend DVDs.
    • Personalized Membership Card.
    • Olympia Backstage Tour and Photo Opportunity.

When purchased separately, the Platinum membership costs ~$200, so you save about $100 by opting for the Gold (~$830). But, if you were to purchase the Silver package at ~$730, the Platinum membership has to be purchased separately for full price (~$200). Hopefully I explained that clearly, and I think the math is simple enough.

Bear in mind, the Olympia seems to be getting more expensive every year, so don't be surprised if tickets cost more than they did in 2017. Also, rumor has it Dan Solomon (Olympia promoter taking over for Robin Chang) is looking to switch venues this year. According to Dave Palumbo, the Olympia might be moving from the Orleans Arena to the Mandalay Bay so that might contribute to more expensive tickets.

I'm sure you'll have a great experience. If you have the time, and a little extra money, head over to Gold's Gym Venice beach (Monday through Thursday) after the Olympia and get a workout in ($25 day pass). A lot of the pros who just competed will also be there participating in photo shoots and what not. It's a once in a lifetime experience especially if you're not from the West Coast. Good luck and have fun!
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

damianfcd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do I get a Golden VIP ticket for Joe Weider's Olympia in 2024?

Hey everyone, it would be my first time going to this event and I was wondering if you guys know how can I get a golden VIP package without being a VIP member? Thank you.

FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100)
    High ticket price, but given all of those perks. I say go for it!
    My Fitness Blog: https://www.fit-hub.io/
    My Interview with Fouad Abiad at the 2024 Arnold Classic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVhf2v84Alg
    My Interview with Hunter Labrada at the 2024 Arnold Classic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPCYuZ0_vmc&t=1s