Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cram is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Faint, that's damn impressive. Congrats on those results. Agreed with everyone else, you look better.
    Some people are not fortunate enough in life to ever find something that drives them. I have been fortunate enough to find three things: Working Out, Money, and Rum.

thyrdrail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rude boy View Post
    weird.. most people want to lose fat in their face ASAP and are happy when that fat goes

not if it makes you look old and unhealthy. i think too much fat loss from the face does that to you.

i got to this conversation 5 years late, lol. found it when i google searched the same issue ive been having as the op faintreality. i been working out a lot/eating really healthy to lose body fat and get lean so i can get a 6 pax. i got my body fat down to 7.5-8%. but got some comments from some people saying i look unhealthy and look "older" now. i usually look 10 years younger than my age.

so do you guys think losing fat on the face makes you look "older" and having some baby fat on the face makes one youthful? anyone agree/have comments?
    Last edited by thyrdrail; 08-14-2012 at 04:16 AM.

cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congrats on your progress man! I'm going through the same thing kind of. Everyone's used to how I looked before, so they're all about me "looking sick" or "if you lose anymore weight you won't weigh nothin!" etc...

Don't listen to 'em! lol
    Former nearly-300-lb club.

There is life, and there is death, and the difference between either one is one single breath.

Registered User TheChrisasaurus's Avatar
    TheChrisasaurus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheChrisasaurus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheChrisasaurus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheChrisasaurus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheChrisasaurus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheChrisasaurus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheChrisasaurus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheChrisasaurus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheChrisasaurus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheChrisasaurus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheChrisasaurus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your face was quite fat before it looks healthy now to me.

GIMSS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re:losing fat but getting skinny in the face

You're skinny & under-weight but you also have belly fat or man boobs. You're skinny-fat. Skinny-fatness strikes women most since they're often afraid to lift weights. But men can be skinny-fat too.