Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    GiveMeAdvice will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiveMeAdvice will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiveMeAdvice will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiveMeAdvice will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiveMeAdvice will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiveMeAdvice will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiveMeAdvice will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiveMeAdvice will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiveMeAdvice will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiveMeAdvice will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiveMeAdvice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So many different workouts. So little time. I'm trying to basically see peoples profiles. When I see a body similar to the one I would like to possess, I private message the user and ask them their routine. So far everyone is kind enough to comply and give their input.

jsah90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have just started this workout and im expecting good results... hopefully.. although i did some modifications which i would like to get feedback on..

First off, I workout alone, so chose to do 3 sets instead a 1 killer set; would this be a good idea (someone also mentioned this earlier)
    Secondly, i modified the workout to be as such

S T R:
    Cable Pulldown (Behind Neck) - Cable Pulldown (underhand Grip) - Plated loaded row - Preacher Curl
    Shoulder Press - Chest Press - cable Fly - Triceps Cable Pushdown

M W:
    Squats - Extensions - Curl - Deadlifts - Calf - Abs

Ive maintain the same principle but i have added extra exercises since i split it into Upper and Lower

Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting article!

AnotherFatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree also.

pra3718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to get rid of lower back pain

Thank you for publishing nice workout plan for mass. Its working for me. I had stared this before couple of months ago. Basic concept of HIT I used more & more weight but step by step. Last week I squat as usual. I got some SPARK at my left glutes (lower back) immediately I stopped. The pain is now spreading to my back. It's not serious. Specially I feel uncomfortable when I drive and my sitting job. I can not bend forward. No pain when I walk.@Admin Can you explain how to get rid of this pain ?

Thanks & Best Regards.

pietro65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    very usefull

DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by travis View Post
    Oh no!
    This has got to be the worst training program I've ever read! Who thinks that you can work every body part for only one exercise, risking injury and then work everything again after only one day off? No big natural bodybuilder uses this program.

Volume training works. This is tried and true. Basically, you work all your muscles in a 4-6 day span allowing for intense body-part specific workouts and allowing for ample recovery. I personally know some of the biggest natural bodybuilders...guys who have won competitions here in Boise and others I know through acquaintances. Mark Tilden, Todd Opheim and Lance Sganzini train with volume and do body-part specific workouts. They are 100% natural and HUGE! To read about their recent head to head competition smackdown check out this article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/smackdown.htm

Another example is Travis Wojcik. He won the Muscle Mania Natural World Championship, in 2000. You don't win a competition like this with a full-body workout every other day. He eats like a horse and trains with volume splitting the body into 4 days per cycle, which is 2 on, 1 off.

I have personally gained 25 pounds in the past two months consuming tons of protein and training on a 6 day per week split (one day for each body part). (And by the way, my biceps do get worked more than once per week...they get worked big time on back day, just as shoulders get worked on chest day and so on...) Give the 3-Day Mass workout a try, then get back to some real training and make some great gains!

Travis

Please inform the following people that they did it wrong then :

Thank you. Come Again.

whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whtcoupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bumnp

aynnette has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not all workout works for everyone. If you noticed that this is not appropriate for you then stop it. There's no wrong in trying. Anyhow, some people gave positive feedback on this, right? so, don't be rude.

mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Going to give this a shot, used to work out pretty regularly (2-4) times a week, its always fun to mix things up, keeps it fresh for me since I get bored easily.

Registered User michiganxcrunne's Avatar
    michiganxcrunne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this a good program for beginners?

IamGreenski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Interesting...

Interesting article. Thanks for the info
    60% Diet
    20% Exercise
    20% Sleep

IamGreenski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not really

Originally Posted by michiganxcrunne View Post
    Is this a good program for beginners?
    If you are a true beginner you can make great gains with a 40 or so minute full body workout:

Pullups
    Pushups
    Abs/core
    Shoulder raises
    Chair squats

I followed a similar routine when I started and was amazed at how much muscle I gained. I would do the exercises in circuits with minimal rest in between.

When you feel like your not making progress step up to an intermediate routine.

Check out Scoobys Workshop - great information on training and nutrition.

Good luck!
    60% Diet
    20% Exercise
    20% Sleep

moonsle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moonsle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moonsle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moonsle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moonsle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moonsle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moonsle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moonsle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    your body cannot possibly repair every muscle in your body in just one day. its impossible.