gRapz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get rid of Brown fat?

Hello, i have been cutting for 2 months.

I noticed that theres a thin layer of fat on my abdomins. I believe they're brown fat. How can you get rid of these fat sources more quickly?

BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not a expert but I would have to say that you would need to keep your body temperature higher longer ?

DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    HIIT seems to get rid of thin ab fat rather quickly I've noticed.

Makoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makoa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BossMadOne View Post
    I'm not a expert but I would have to say that you would need to keep your body temperature higher longer ?
    I'm no expert either, but I believe one of the functions of brown adipose tissue (BAT) is to help maintain body temp in cold environments (which is why it is present in babies). So maybe the key is to expose yourself to a cold environment. Move your workouts outdoors this winter. See if that helps.

mentho81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Makoa View Post
    I'm no expert either, but I believe one of the functions of brown adipose tissue (BAT) is to help maintain body temp in cold environments (which is why it is present in babies). So maybe the key is to expose yourself to a cold environment. Move your workouts outdoors this winter. See if that helps.
    Not sure on that, if its meant to help maintain body temp in cold environments wouldn't your body hold onto it even more if you workout in cold weather?