melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cell tech??? is it really that good?

Hi guys here in Australia i am being bombarded with ads for cell tech and nitro tech in the bbing mags...
    I bought a tub of cell tech once.....but realised that the directions for use on the packet were completely wrong...(i just bought a bad batch) with incorrect labes and therefore didnt try it properly..

What results have you got from it?

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I gained 20lbs in one month, not too much to brag about.
    doesn't watch t.v.

melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) melbboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You gained 20lbs in a month? of fat????? plus were you using nitro tech as well as cell tech?

:::6'3 280lb Endomorph::: UnderArmour22's Avatar
    UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by armz_ha
    I gained 20lbs in one month, not too much to brag about.
    ROTFL!! I got aas results from using creatine.. Mix it with pumptech and nitrotech, it's better than any aas/ph on the market!! I've gained 20lbs as well as arms..lol

seriously dude, i should neg rep you because cell-tech has been discussed so much on these boards and everytime it's been proven to be useless, well if you are trying to gain fat it isn't.. But i won't neg rep and i don't because i am somewhat of a good guy.. Please do some searching and you will find that cell-tech sucks bottom line..
    What up though...

Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    DEX PLUS CREATINE MO. And there is your cell-tech.

Go with Bulk CEE-the best thing I have tryed so far.
    Just Bring It!

ANDROGENICALLY DINABOLTED Audiowaves252's Avatar
    Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

big ron says take dat dere cell tech thats how he became mr O. jeez i thought everyone knew this!!!!

whats this bulk- cee?????

:::6'3 280lb Endomorph::: UnderArmour22's Avatar
    UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Audiowaves252
    big ron says take dat dere cell tech thats how he became mr O. jeez i thought everyone knew this!!!!
    ROTLMAO!!

Originally Posted by melbboy
    whats this bulk- cee?????
    Just Creatine Eythl Ester in it's purest form(nothing else added) in mass quanities..
    Last edited by UnderArmour22; 01-31-2005 at 12:13 AM.
    What up though...

badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Okay without taking the piss anymore.. cell-tech works and isnt a bad combination, but muscletech are reknown for their false advertising, extreme hype and absolutely BS prices.

You can make your own cell-tech by mixing gatorade powder with 5g of creatine mono (or go with a CEE product for better results).
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. He will be lonely often and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself" - Nietzsche

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eh it's not a absolutely stinky product. but the advertising sucks. and the content of sugar sucks. could do better with your own creatine monohydrate mix. a lot better, in fact.

even if you DO wish to burn a hole in your pocket (presumedly filled with unlimited money), there are better products with creatine in them for the price that muscletech is asking, eg. eas phos****en xt.

save your money.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

meandmyiv / scott donald / DarkFalcon

Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OH YEAH!! cell-tech rules

cant u see the people in the mags? its unbelievable..

i gained about 60lbs of solid muscle in 2 weeks and lost about 15 pounds of fat.

my bench has increased to 450lbs and i squat 700 for reps..

it is truly 46.3342342354526485485% better that any other creatine product!

skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) skillgannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cell tech = dextrose, alpha lipoic acid and creatine. You can make your own at a fraction of the price. Go with cex or bulk cee like suggested, it is far better than regular creatine from my experience and legal in Australia.

You will have to order it from bb.comthough as no local stores carry it as far as I know. Even if they did it would be at a 200%-300% mark up anyway. Either that or buy some r-ala and creatine from bb.com, get some dextrose from a local brewer or some gatorade powder and make your own cell tech.