Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cbad_local is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by I am not here View Post
    Other way around. Better orgasm = bigger load.

I just finished.

Results:

So basically I didn't wank off for the past 2 days. I drank lots of water and ate 6 large stalks of celery this morning. I started jacking about an hour ago, and just kept stimulating to stuff that made me horny, then finally unleashed. My load was the same as my regular load. Maybe it'll work differently for some people, or I ddin't experiment well enough.
    what a fail, I know when I care about busting loads on chicks faces I thought asparagus was the key. I know it makes your pee smell apparently, but i'd much on those things at my old restaurant job and just unload on chicks faces that night.

sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool Big load vs small load

I don't really know, but I guess some males feel more manly if their load is bigger? Maybe a complexity issue to remedy for their homo
    No, it is much more than that. I guess you haven't had different size loads to compare. Having a bigger load provides a better orgasm for both you and her. I used to take a supplement when I met my wife called Vitapower by Guthy Renker I think to help through the valet shift and it really help at work and at home in bed. I had pretty good loads when I was on that. Can't seem to find it anywhere now. Anyway, I can remember the night we conceived our first child because I literally blew a load so big I felt like I was pissing in her. It was the best orgasm we had both ever had...still to this day. We both also remember the night we conceived our second child. I wasn't on any supplements and the OG wasn't anywhere near as great but it was still above average. With that being said, I think diet and/or supplements help but I think there is more to it on the mental side too. Anyway, I would love to have huge loads because it makes a really big difference.

sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonnnywardly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Other way around. Better orgasm = bigger load.

I just finished.

Results:

So basically I didn't wank off for the past 2 days. I drank lots of water and ate 6 large stalks of celery this morning. I started jacking about an hour ago, and just kept stimulating to stuff that made me horny, then finally unleashed. My load was the same as my regular load. Maybe it'll work differently for some people, or I ddin't experiment well enough.
    I think it has to do with jacking off. Not much stimulation there compared to the real thing.

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just buy a bottle of Ejaculoid and be done wirh it.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

DerpField will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerpField will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerpField will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerpField will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerpField will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerpField will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerpField will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerpField will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerpField will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerpField will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerpField will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've tried this. Biggest load I've ever shot. I filled her right up. But then I farted and **** the bed. Too much celery and you're gonna have a bad time.

AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    6 years after thread was created what's the findings
    Sig cant be a novel.

VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Da faq did I just read?

*buying all celery at local market*

i like the tuna here pleomorphic's Avatar
    pleomorphic is just really nice. (+1000) pleomorphic is just really nice. (+1000) pleomorphic is just really nice. (+1000) pleomorphic is just really nice. (+1000) pleomorphic is just really nice. (+1000) pleomorphic is just really nice. (+1000) pleomorphic is just really nice. (+1000) pleomorphic is just really nice. (+1000) pleomorphic is just really nice. (+1000) pleomorphic is just really nice. (+1000) pleomorphic is just really nice. (+1000)
    i can already confirm this 0- i eat celery when i want to shred and when i splooge it's like niagara falls coming down on my woman's fcae she can hardly breathe
    florida gator/siberian huskies/knee dragger/left handed/surf/997.2

WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I eat tons of celery and take zinc daily.
    I also eat tons of asparagus and garlic.

The goal is to get the biggest, stinkiest, worst tasting load possible.
    She'll feel like she just blew a retarded homeless man, srs
    "Same here, im at a point where I watch hentai and jack off to high res VR cartoon hentai maids that look like 3d models of the drawings you usually see in hentais but full vr with boob physics and everything in 3d like real life. They are way better than reality even lol. "
    -KingSWRV

Bench: 14
    Squat: 19
    Dead: 12

i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    works

myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000) myProgress is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know if I'm allowed to post pictures of just my semen (no penis) so I won't be posting any pics, but I'll just give you my word on honesty. Or else you can just experiment for yourselves so we can get second opinions here.
    lmao, and I'm about to make kale chips hoping kale would have the same effect but then I googled celery and realized that is what makes loads bigger.
    I'm proud a bb.com thread is Google's top result.
    Misc we outchea
    MJ space jam arm 2016 crew
    Cheeky miscer cew
    Thread Killer crew
    Texas crew
    Rubik's cube under a minute crew
    Inventor crew
    Computer science brah
    Fishing and Hunting crew
    Mobile Miscer

DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    has anyone come up with a solution to this question
    LOL at KENKONG crew
    ROFLMAO at bobbydigitalmanlet crew
    L M F A O at Aristotelian's Age:40 virgin status
    6'5 master race crew
    kenkong is my favourite mod crew <----- JUST LOL

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Celery is 100% legit. Op's testing methods are flawed.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RU4A69 View Post
    Celery is 100% legit. Op's testing methods are flawed.
    This. It works, try it.
    *TRUMP 2024 Crew
    *Smell Good Crew
    *ULTRA MAGA Minority Crew
    *AR/Gun Crew
    *Automotive Crew

PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brb celery + clomid to open the flood gates
    **Engineering master race crew**
    **MILF crew**
    **Kliff Kingsbury crew**
    **Magna Cum Laude crew**
    **Secretly enjoys Hallmark channel Xmas movies crew**

prioritymail will become famous soon enough. (+50) prioritymail will become famous soon enough. (+50) prioritymail will become famous soon enough. (+50) prioritymail will become famous soon enough. (+50) prioritymail will become famous soon enough. (+50) prioritymail will become famous soon enough. (+50) prioritymail will become famous soon enough. (+50) prioritymail will become famous soon enough. (+50) prioritymail will become famous soon enough. (+50) prioritymail will become famous soon enough. (+50) prioritymail will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Must maximize loadage.

Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread has been bumped many times over the ages
    Fak U say? Cheeky kent ya, i'll fakin fak ya, ya lil sloot

5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Was going to type "So this is what misc has become..."

Noticed post date

So the misc was always like this huh....
    ❤R.I.P. AZIZ SHAVERSHIAN❤

calvn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Celery works works for me, started eating that and my load increased and I jerk everyday. Wouldn't mind trying some supplements to see if I get more. Anyone have any recommendations?

jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimberee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i personally like firing thick sticky loads that barely make it outta the pipe

contain yourselves ladies.

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by calvn View Post
    Celery works works for me, started eating that and my load increased and I jerk everyday. Wouldn't mind trying some supplements to see if I get more. Anyone have any recommendations?
    You waited 6 years to make this post?

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The celery is to make it whiter/pearly-er

There is an info meme about it all. The loads get bigger if you "edge" and take zinc

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP with best user name in misc history

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by calvn View Post
    Strong as fuk age, join date, and first post.
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000) alphabullcrew is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Ya higher ejaculate is caused by a longer stronger more engaged orgasm. One thing celery does help with is increasing your pheromone production, and I can confirm it. It takes at least 3 straight days of eating reasonable amounts of celery. Not just like pop a stalk of celery and boom, pheromones no...without celery, I once a year or less smell female pheromones in the air. It is such a rarity. But rarely it happens and I sniff the air like a dog trying to find out where its coming from. But after eating celery for 3-4 days, I go out in public and I detect pheromones at least once a day. I'm like a dog in public sniffing the air everywhere I go. When you have more pheromone production, your pheromones interact with hers and she releases pheromones for you to sense. This all happens even from 20 feet from one another. You likely won't ever make eye contact, maybe even not even see each other, but for 20 seconds, your pheromones mixed and matched and danced real quickly.

SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mineral max and electrolyte maXX

SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SleepWithFan89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bunp

fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump to bunk recent thread on this topic.