BIG Purple 43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Predigested Protien

Can anyone tell me the benifits of this???

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dunno. Im gonna bump this for the hee of it.
    no sig

PimpEM_atoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it will move through your system at a faster rate. basicly, take protein right after you lift and your muscle will recieve the protein sooner than it normally would with regular proteins. I dont know if the protein value would be higher than the regular whey protein though.

mkosem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkosem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkosem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkosem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkosem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I believe ON includes predigested whey in their 100% whey product. It's a good concept. You want to get the protein to the muscles as fast as possible, and the lack of needing to be fully digested speeds that up some.

--Matt