Registered User Need 2Whey more's Avatar
    Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question about claiming prizes over the internet.

Hi everyone: I need all your help and advice.

One of my very good friends recieved an e-mail recently stating that she is the winner of a draw. She read the e-mail to me over the phone, but it was very long and I can't remember it all. The main thing I remember is that they are asking for her for a photocopy of her birth certificate or drivers licence. She told me the company is located in england and she spoke with them over the phone. I told her why it was neccesary for them to obtain a copy or her birth certificate or drivers licence. All they need is her name and mailing address...correct? She gave me a link to the web site www.breakthrough.com.

If any of you have recieved any e-mails or know of anyone whom has recieved this same e-mail, and if it may be a scam. I know that now a days scam e-mails are everywhere, but she asked for my help.

I will post any new information when I speak to her tomorrow, and will inform everyone if I find out this is a scam to prevent anyone from falling victim to these parasites.

Thanks your help is appreciated.
    Jeremiah 29:13

Everyone has all the answer's, except when it comes to their own life!

Illuminati is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Illuminati is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Illuminati is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Illuminati is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Illuminati is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Illuminati is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Illuminati is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Illuminati is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Illuminati is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Illuminati is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Illuminati is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if your freind didnt enter this draw, then i can tell you its almost certainly a scam.. those 'you've allready won, just claim your prize' things are definately scams, i get tons of them every day... according to all the mail like that i get, ive allready won a billion dollars, i just need to claim it.. maybe ill get around to that after i clean my room (never)

Registered User Need 2Whey more's Avatar
    Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50) Need 2Whey more will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's exactly what I told her, but that's how they get you by offering the dreams of "BIG MONEY"! I hope she's not dumb enough to send them the drivers licence or birth certificate.

BTW can they steal your identity with those documents? I've been seeing on the net lately that alot of people in the U.S. are having their identities stolen more than ever before.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5808889/

Thanks for the responce illuminati.
    Jeremiah 29:13

Everyone has all the answer's, except when it comes to their own life!

Internet Tough Guy MrDreamWeaver's Avatar
    MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Need 2Whey more
    That's exactly what I told her, but that's how they get you by offering the dreams of "BIG MONEY"! I hope she's not dumb enough to send them the drivers licence or birth certificate.

BTW can they steal your identity with those documents? I've been seeing on the net lately that alot of people in the U.S. are having their identities stolen more than ever before.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5808889/

Thanks for the responce illuminati.
    Yes of course, that's precisely what they are trying to do. A birth certificate? That's the absolute last thing they would need. I'm not sure, but is our Social Security Numbers on birth certificates?

Either way, yes they are a scam. It's a shame that they do their dirty work on such innocent and ignorant people.
    Post of the year:
    Originally Posted by D-Guy
    I have a guy at my gym that likes to take a 30-60 minute nap before he works out. He grabs a padded matt from the ab area and rolls it up and just falls asleep in the corner of the gym. It's really funny to see.

Post of the year2:
    Originally Posted by X tupac X
    I CALLED bodybuilding.com to ask them to remove a post I had made earlier...