Thread: Acne

jamesters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Acne

I was wondering if acne can make you really look bad on stage. Like if I get tanned and all that, is acne noticeable on stage?

Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont have acne, but with the pro tan on, it wont be very visible. Unless its really bad acne like caprese murray had at his national heavyweight win. no offense to this dude, I think he looks awesome, crazy legs.
    UNIVERSAL ATHLETE

www.universalusa.com
    www.animalpak.com

Death Before Dishonor. wrestler_189's Avatar
    wrestler_189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have acne or zits, whatever, on my arms and legs...pretty nasty. I use some acne fighting cream thats sposed to cover up a zit, but then another pops up a few days later.

Anyone have this problem, and any treatment for it?
    Come on, you sons of bitches!
    Do you want to live forever?- Dan Daly at Belleau Wod

Thats the way I like it, baby!
    I don't wanna live forever!- Lemmy

2muchstereo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2muchstereo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2muchstereo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2muchstereo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2muchstereo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2muchstereo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2muchstereo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2muchstereo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2muchstereo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2muchstereo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2muchstereo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Try using a "continuous" body acne cream. Apply it once everywhere in the shower in the morning. Clean and Clear Continuous Acne Control is a pretty good product for mild body acne, although it says only for facial use.

unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

i used to have bad acne. if you want it to dispear quickly, there are some actions u can take. if u would see a dermatologist, they offer a shot that would zap it away in a week. i find when i go in a tanning bed it seems to zap the zits right off. try it out

ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Cool Acne + Tan = Magic

I suffered from acne for years and tanning can actually help fade out acne. Make sure you work with a professional to cover your acne scars. By using different tan tones you can get a great cover for acne, scars, and dark spots.

vanessamissy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

acne treatment

Guys, why don`t you try a laser treatment?. It will help the skin to rejuvenate and will not prevent you from participating in contests. vanessamissylove.com/acne-solution-at-cambridge/ The treatment will prevent future breakouts no matter what you are receiving as supplements. I hope I was useful

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with getting a base tan.
    In the old days we would lay in the sun when we could 30 to 60 minutes at a time.
    It helps dry up acne.
    As mentioned it won't make it go away but will diminish it's look.
    When you apply a tanning agent before your show it will diminish the look even further.

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How cool is it that Antoine Vaillant posted in here 13 years ago?
    #Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***