Closed Thread
    Nicole 123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nicole 123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nicole 123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Please , help me all!!

HI

My name is Nicole and i am 17 years old.I am thin and have the same figure every thin girl in this age has. As you maybe can see in the further text my english is not the best ,because i am from germany.Now to my problem :

It was 10 weeks ago , when i first saw a teen , maybe 17 or 18 years old , that had visable abdominal muscles. I was so impressed of that nice stomach muscles , that i decided to train every day for getting such visable stomach muscles. --This was 10 weeks ago--.
    Today i can not see still any stomach muscles. The only change i notice is that i have improved myself at the physical education at school. I still want to achieve my aim of visable stomach muscles, but after teen weeks of doing many, many ,many exercises with no visable result my motivation is on a zero point.

So , please all girls ; send me photos of your body and espacially of your stomach muscles as a motivation for me. My e-mail adress is : mfmill@web.de

Thank you
    Nicole

train-smart32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) train-smart32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) train-smart32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) train-smart32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) train-smart32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) train-smart32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) train-smart32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) train-smart32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) train-smart32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) train-smart32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    whoa you got naked pics

juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down

please stop trolling.....

this person posted the same thing acouple days ago....

no one in the rite mind would post there "own" email, chances are that email is some poor fools address..

gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nicole , you can get visible abdominal muscles but not that way !
    probably you have nice abdominal muscles but they are covered with fat, and that's why you can't see them.
    to remove your fat around them, you should do cardio. run for 20/30 min , 3 times a week. and try to cut a little bit in your nutrition and in no time you'll be with awsome abs keep doing abdominal exercices! they'll make your abs more defined !
    keep working

anonymous
    we should hook up sumtime....lmao